Name- Jennifer Winget
Date of Birth- 30 May 1985
Age- 33 years(as in 2018)
Mother- Prabha Winget
Father- Hemant Winget
Brother- Moses Winget (Elder)
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Husband- Karan Singh Grover (2012-2014)
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 55kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Salary- 60k per episode
Jennifer Winget is an Indian Television actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen television. Born on 30 May 1985, she did her schooling from St. Xavier’s High School Mumbai. She did her graduation in Bachelor in commerce from K.J Somaiya Junior College of Science & Commerce, Mumbai. Jennifer is a beautiful actress who has also appeared as a Child artist in Bollywood films.
More About Jennifer Winget
- Mughlai is her Favorite Cuisine.
- Lemon iced tea is her Favorite Beverage.
- Fast food like Burger, Pizza is her Favorite Food.
- White is her Favorite Food. Her wardrobe consists of majorly white clothes.
- Playing with her Pet dog is her Favorite Hobby.
- Her favorite restaurant is Peshawari at ITC.
- Singapore and Malaysia are her Favorite Destinations.
- Jennifer started acting at the age of 12. She has worked in many films and ads as a child artist.
- The actress doesn’t like to go to Gym. She prefers vegetable juice to stay fit.
- Television actress Drashti Dhami is her close friend who teases her by calling her soutan.
- Jennifer was dropped out of her show Saraswatichandra due to contract issues. But later she was called back on the show because the producers couldn’t find a suitable replacement.
- Her dream role is that of Rani Mukherjee’s in Black.
- She craves for sweet dishes.
- She went bald using make-up for a sequence in the Tv show ‘Beyhadh’ in July 2017.
- In the year 2012, she was placed 21st in the list of Sexiest Asian Women.
- If not an actress she would have preferred being an air-hostess.
Jennifer Winget Family
Jennifer was born to Half Marathi Christian family in Mumbai. Her father name is Hemant Winget and mother name is Prabha Winget. Her father works at Reliance Industries and mother is a housewife. She has an elder brother named brother Moses Winget. The actress is very close to her family and shares her problem with them.
Jennifer Winget Affairs/ Husband
In the year 2005, she came into contact with her co-star Karan Singh Grover. She met him on the sets of her Tv serial, ‘Kasautii Zindagi ki’. Their friendship blossomed into love. On 9 April 2012, both Karan and Jennifer got married. But after 2 years of their marriage, the couple took divorce with mutual understanding in the year 2014.
After her divorce with actor Karan Singh Grover, she came into the relationship with television actor Sehban Azim.
Jennifer Winget Movie/ Television shows
The actress started her career as a child artist at the age of 10 with the film ‘Akele Hum Akele Tum’. After that, she was featured in the film ‘Raja ki Aaegi Barat at the age of 12. She has also worked in other movies and TV serials as a child artist.
As an adult artist, she started her television career with the popular serial Kasauti Zindagi Ki. She has worked in reality shows as well. Here is a list of movies, serials the actress has been part of:
Year Television Shows
2003-05 Kkoi Dil Mein Hai
2003-04 Shaka Laka Boom Boom
2005-08 Kasautii Zindagii Kay
2006-07 Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa
2007 Kahin To Hoga
2009 Dekh India Dekh
2009 Laughter Ke Phatke
2009 Comedy Circus 3
2009 Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2
2009 Perfect Bride
2009-10 Dill Mill Gayye
2011 Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout
2011 Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala
2011 Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan
2012 Teri Meri Love Stories
2012 Star Diwali
2014 Star Holi Masti Gulal Ki
2015 Dussehra-Jeet Sachchai Ki
Year Movie Name Role
1995 Akele Hum Akele Tum Young Girl
1997 Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat School Kid
2000 Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya Tanu (child)
2003 Kuch Naa Kaho Pooja (child)
Jennifer Winget Twitter
We wish the beautiful actress Jennifer Winget all the very best for her life ahead !!
Also Read- Mouni Roy