Name- Nia Sharma
Real Name- Neha Sharma
Date of Birth- 17 September 1990
Age- 27 years(as in 2017)
Mother- Usha Sharma
Father- Not Known (Late)
Brother- Vinay Sharma (works in an MNC in Delhi)
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 54kg approx.
Salary- Rs.77000 per episode
Net Worth- N/A
Nia Sharma is an Indian Television Actress. She is primarily known for her work in the television industry. She rose to fame after playing the role of Maanvi in the show “Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai”. Born on 17 September 1990, she completed her graduation from Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini, New Delhi. The actress has a large fan following and very famous amongst the Indian youth.
Facts About Nia Sharma
- Colin Farrell is her Favorite Actor.
- Julia Roberts is her Favorite Actress.
- Hakka Noodles, Rajma Chawal are her Favorite Food.
- Italian, Indian and Continental cuisine are her Favorite cuisine.
- Red is her Favorite Colour.
- Brazil, Miami is her Favorite Holiday Destination.
- She lost her father at an early age.
- Before stepping into acting, the actress wanted to pursue her career in journalism.
- In 2013, she was ranked number 5 in the list of Eastern Eye’s “Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women”.
- She had gone through a 4 months skin treatment plan to overcome acne and dark circles that she got because of wearing makeup while shooting for serial, “Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai”.
- Nia is a trained belly dancer.
- She learned swimming to overcome her fear, earlier she used to be hydrophobic.
- She loves listening EDM( Electronic Dance Music) songs.
- The actress has a habit of changing her nail paint every day.
- Nia’s real name is Neha Sharma. But she changed her name after entering into the industry because Neha sounded very common.
- She is internet savvy. She loves browsing the internet in her free time.
- The actress is a shopaholic. She loves shopping from Infinity Mall in Mumbai.
- She hates street food. The street food is a big no-no for her.
Nia Sharma Family
Nia was born in New Delhi on 17 September 1990. Her mother name is Usha Sharma. Her father died when she was a child. She has an elder brother Vinay Sharma who works in an MNC in New Delhi. She is very close to her mother who is like best friend to her. Nia is the youngest child of her family.
Nia Sharma Boyfriend / Husband
The actress is single and hasn’t been involved in relationship with anyone. But there were rumors of her relationship with her co-star Kushal Tandon. People loved their chemistry on their show. The two were great friends and rumors were rife about them being a couple. Apparently, both of them denied the rumors and said they are good friends.
Nia Sharma Career
Nia began her television career with the serial Kaali- Ek Agnipariksha. The very popular actress became a household name with her role in soap opera Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. Her acting skills have awarded her with overwhelming popularity and massive fan following. In her career, she has experimented a lot with her acting. She has been a part of Vikram Bhatt’s web series Twisted.
Nia Sharma Television
The actress has been part of many Television shows. Here is the list of serials the actress has been part of:
|Kaali - Ek Agnipariksha||2010-2011|
|Nayi Soch Ki Talaash Aamir Ke Saath||2012|
|Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai||2011-13|
|Box Cricket League||2014|
|Comedy Nights Bachao||2016|
|Twisted Season 1 and 2||2017-2018|
|Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8||2017|
|Rasoi Ki Jung Mummyon Ke Sung||2017|
Nia Sharma Twitter
Nia Sharma Controversy
Bold, Free spirited and non-conformist actress Nia Sharma has been part of few controversies. Here is the list:
Ravi Dubey- Nia Sharma Cold War- In 2015, stories surfaced regarding Nia of not sharing warm vibes with her co-star Ravi. Some said it was due to Ravi’s wife Sargun. However, Ravi denied this and Nia said her equation with her co-star did not matter. Though things are sorted between the two now.
Nia Sharma and Reyhna Malhotra’s Kiss- The lady broke the internet when a picture of her kissing co-star from Jamai Raja went viral. The two bonded on the sets and are BFFs. But after people started questioning their sexual orientation, Reyhna had removed the snap.
Also, read- Sapna Chaudhary