Name- Urvashi Rautela
Date of Birth- 25 February 1994
Age- 24years(as in 2018)
Mother- Meera Singh
Father- Manvar Singh
Brother- Yash Rautela
Marital Status/Marriage- Single
Height- 5’10 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- $2m approx.
Urvashi Rautela is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her great looks and her work in Bollywood movies. She is one of the top famous models who is famous all over the world. Born on 25 February 1994, she did her schooling from DAV School, Kotdwar, India. She completed her graduation from Gargi College, New Delhi. Urvashi has won million hearts with her charm and beauty.
Facts About Urvashi Rautela
- Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Sridevi and Sushmita Sen are her Favorite Actresses.
- Momos, Pani-puri, Dahi-Vada, Italian & Japanese cuisine are her Favorite Food.
- Zayn Malik is her Favorite Musician.
- Goa, Uttarakhand, and South France are her Favorite Destination.
- She was a national level Basketball player. She represented India at the national level.
- Urvashi is trained in five dance forms Kathak, Bharatnatyam, Jazz, Hip-Hop and Belly Dance.
- At the start of her career, she wanted to be an engineer. She has given the exam of IIT which is meant to be one of the toughest exams of India.
- She is the first women who won two Miss pageant India award twice.
- Urvashi started her career as a model. She started her modeling career as a famous teen supermodel with Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week and Lakme Fashion Week.
- She has studied at International film school, New York Film Academy- The school of Film and Acting New York on a scholarship.
- Urvashi is equally involved in charity also. She founded “Urvashi Rautela Foundation”. The foundation helps to provide education, health and basic necessities to the needy.
- It was Sushmita Sen who told her that she has the potential to win the International title.
- If not an actress, she would have been an aeronautical engineer or an IAS officer.
Urvashi Rautela Family
Urvashi was born to Meera Singh and Manvar Singh in Nainital. She has a younger brother named Yash Rautela. Her Father is known to be a quite successful businessman in Kotdwar. Her mother Meera is also a businesswoman and she is the owner of a famous beauty salon. Urvashi Rautela belongs to a family where good looks are inherited and this is evident from the looks of her family.
Urvashi Rautela Titles
The beautiful actress has won many national and International titles.
- Miss Universe India 2012
- Miss Tourism Queen Of The Year International 2011
- Miss Asian Supermodel 2011
- Miss Teen India 2009
Urvashi Rautela Boyfriend/ Husband
The beautiful model turned actress Urvashi Rautela is single. According to the sources, she has not dated any single person yet. But there was a gossip that she was dating India’s richest person Mukesh Ambani’s son Akash Ambani. But neither Akash nor Urvashi said anything about this rumor. Most of the people say it was just a rumor.
There was another relationship rumors of her with Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan.
Urvashi Rautela Movies
The actress started her acting career with the movie Singh Sahab The Great. The movie starred Bollywood Actor Sunny Deol. She played the role of his wife in the movie. She has also appeared in Honey Singh’s famous song Love Dose. The actress has been part of many movies. Here is a list of movies the actress has been part of:
|2013||Singh Saab the Great||Hindi|
|2016||Great Grand Masti||Hindi|
|2018||Hate Story 4||Hindi|
|2018||Race 3dagger||Special appearance|
Urvashi Rautela Controversies
Urvashi is one of the hottest actresses of B-Town. She has been part of some controversies. Here are Urvashi Rautela’s shocking controversies:
- Gatecrashed Manish Malhotra’s Birthday Party- According to some reports, model turned actress Urvashi was an uninvited guest at Manish Malhotra’s birthday party. After getting into the party, she incessantly posted pictures along with A-lister celebrities.
- Forced to Return Miss India Universe Crown- In 2012, after winning the prestigious Miss India Universe Title, she was dethroned since she was an underage. Urvashi was asked to step down.
- Not called at the premiere of her own movie- Urvashi was not invited at the premiere of her own movie Sanam Re because of an interview. Apparently, she accidentally confirmed Yami and Pulkit’s relationship which lead to things getting heated up between her and rest of the crew. This lead to Urvashi not being called for the premiere of her own.