Name- Akshat Rajan
Date of Birth- 15 September
Mother- Karuna Rajan
Father- Abhijit Rajan
Sister– Anusha Rajan
Brother- Jayaditya Rajan
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’7 approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Akshat Rajan Biography
The one born with leadership qualities, have creative mind and is a believer of cross-pollination of the ideas from across disciplines. The one who is optimistic and go to guy for his friends when they need advice. His versatility have even made him the youngest TEDx organizer at the age of 13 only. He is Akshat Rajan, son of big industrialist of India. It was his alleged affair with Janhvi Kapoor that made him the headlines in the news.
Here we’ve shared a detailed Akshat Rajan Biography, his family details, love life and other related things that people usually wants to know about him. So without any delay, lets start!
Who is Akshat Rajan?
Akshat Rajan is an Indian entrepreneur, businessman, event manager and social media influencer. He was born with a silver spoon as he is son of one of India’s leading construction giant Abhijit Rajan, Managing Director of Gammon India Limited. Initially, he rose to fame for making headlines in the news for his alleged relationship with Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor. Both him and Jhanvi belongs to a very high profile families of Mumbai and have known each other for a long time.
Akshat Rajan Family
He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a high class Hindu family. His father name is Abhijit Rajan, a known Mumbai businessmen and mother name is Karuna Rajan. He has an elder sister named Anusha Rajan and younger brother named Jayaditya Rajan. His father is chairman and Managing director of one of the biggest civil engineering construction company in Mumbai, Gammon India Limited. His elder sister Anusha is married to a known real estate business owner Abhishek Doshi. He belongs to Mumbai and lives with his family in lavish house in Mumbai.
Akshat Rajan Girlfriend
He is currently single and focusing on his career. Though once he was rumored to be dating actress Janhvi Kapoor, elder daughter of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi Kapoor. They both are childhood friends as they studied in same school. Starting with friends they became best friends and later fell in love with each other. The rumors of them dating started after he was seen with Kapoor family in Dear Zindagi’s screening. However, his relationship with Janhvi went down after Janhvi was linked with her debut movie co-star Ishaan Khattar.
Even after the separation, Akshat and Janhvi shares great bond and always stood beside each other in their good and bad times. They are often seen commenting on each other’s post on social media and even shares cute pictures of them on their stories randomly.
Akshat Rajan Career
He did his schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai and then went to Ecole Mondiale World School. Then, he attended Fort Collins Sea School in Colorado. He has always been a very active student in academics as well as possess great leadership qualities too. In fact, during his school, he was student body president and was accountable for representing his class’s students, aiding the proper functioning, organizing the various school events, maintaining discipline among the students and even acting as a bridge between his class students and the faculty. Later, he did his graduation from Tufts University, USA with specialization in International Relations & Films and Media Studies.
Facts About Akshat Rajan
Have a look at lesser known facts about him:
- He was born on 15th September in Mumbai.
- He has one brother, Jayaditya and one sister, Anusha who is older to him.
- His father is a known businessmen, Chairman & Managing director of Gammon India Limited.
- His family is great friends with Bachchan family and they’ve known them since 1970s.
- Actress Janhvi Kapoor is his best friend. Once there were rumors of the two been seeing each other for a long time.
- Janhvi and Akshat were school friends.
- At the age of 13, he became the youngest TEDx organizer.
- He was also the President of Tufts International Club.
- If you see his profile on Instagram, he usually shares pictures with his best friend Janhvi and even addresses her as his everything.
- He was often spotted with the Kapoors which gave speculations of him dating Janhvi even more.
- Akshat even shared great rapport with late legendary actress Sridevi Kapoor.
- Other than Janhvi, he is also good friends with Navya Naveli and Alavia Jaffery, who is daughter of Javed Jaffery.
- Actor Shahrukh Khan and Ranveer Singh are his favorite actors.
- Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra are his Favorite Actresses.
- He is a big time travel freak and loves to explore new places with his friends.
- He also never miss a chance to do something adventurous and crazy stuff.
- Coldplay, Eminem and David Guetta are his favorite singers and he loves to listen their songs.
- He is big fan of Paulo Coelho’s novels and never miss any opportunity to read his books.
He has been thought of Janhvi Kapoor’s boyfriend for long. But there has never been any confirmation of them dating each other in real life. Though being linked to Janhvi, Akshat grabbed lots of attention on him especially from Jhanvi’s fans and followers. He shares great rapport with Kapoors and is surely Janhvi’s go to person with whom she loves going out.