Name- Salman Yusuff Khan
Date of Birth- 12 June 1985
Age- 34 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Rukhsana Jabeen
Father- Yusuff Khan
Sister– Saadia Khan
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Wife- Faiza Harmain
Height- 5’9 approx.
Weight- 70kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Salman Yusuff Khan Biography
Salman Yusuff Khan is an Indian dancer, choreographer and actor. He is primarily known for his dancing skills internationally. Born on 12 June 1985, he did his schooling from International Indian School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He completed his graduation from Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bengaluru. Salman rose to fame after he participated in dance based reality show “Dance India Dance season 1” as a contestant and became the winner. He is one of the best dancers of India who struggled a lot to achieve name and fame in his career.
Facts About Salman Yusuff Khan
- Salman Khan, Dilip Kumar and Hrithik Roshan are his Favorite Actors.
- Madhuri Dixit and Alia Bhatt are his Favorite Actresses.
- Cricket is his Favorite Sports.
- Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni and Rohit Sharma are his Favorite Cricketers.
- Black is his Favorite Color.
- Travelling and Dancing are his Favorite Hobbies.
- He came to limelight after he participated in Dance India Dance season 1 and came out as winner of the show in 2009.
- Post that show, he became very popular and rose as new dancing star of India.
- After winning the show, he then appeared in title track of movie Wanted.
- He considers Remo D’Souza as his mentor.
- In the year 2011, he participated in another dance reality show titled “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” season 4 and 5 as a choreographer.
- He became Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 6 winner with actress Drashti Dhami.
- Apart from dance reality shows, he also participated in stunt based reality show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5” as a contestant.
- In 2013, he made his acting debut with movie “ABCD: Anybody Can Dance”.
- He has choreographed many songs in different movies including Darling, Zid, Creature 3D, Welcome to New York, etc.
- In 2020, he appeared in Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 along with Shalin Bhanot, Smriti Kalra, Abhishek Verma, etc.
- He has lots of followers on his Instagram account who loves him immensely for his killer dance moves.
Salman Yusuff Khan Family
He was born in Bengaluru, Karnataka into a middle class Muslim family. His father name is Yusuff Khan and mother name is Rukhsana Khan. He has a sister named Saadia Khan. The actor cum dancer shares close relationship with his family and have made them proud by being one of the popular dancers of India internationally.
Salman Yusuff Khan Wife/ Girlfriend
He is married to his long time girlfriend Faiza Harmain. They met each other when they were in high school. They became good friends and eventually fell in love with each other. The couple have dated for almost 10 years and finally tied the knot on 27 December 2013. It was a close family-knit affair accompanied by few close industry friends. The lovebirds are proud parents of a baby boy “Hamdan” and a daughter “Zahraa”. They are completely in love with each other and often shares amazing pictures together on their Instagram account.
Salman Yusuff Khan Career/ Television Shows
He started his career in 2009 with dance reality show “Dance India Dance 1”. After winning the show, he then appeared in title song of movie “Wanted”. Later from 2011-14, he participated in another dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” as choreographer partner and won season 6 with Drashti Dhami. Apart from this, he has also been part of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 as contestant. Here is a complete list of television serials he has been part of:
|2009||Dance India Dance (season 1)||Contestant (Winner)|
|2011||Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 4||Choreography partner|
|2012||Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 5||Choreography partner|
|2013||Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 6||Choreography partner|
|2014||Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 7||Challenge setter|
|2014||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5||Contestant|
|2015||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 6||Challenge setter|
|2015||Nach Baliye 7||Guest performance|
|2015||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8||Celebrity Challenger|
|2016||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9||Participant|
|2016||Comedy Nights Bachao||Himself|
Salman Yusuff Khan Movies
In 2013, he made his acting debut with movie “ABCD” Anybody Can Dance”. The movie was a big hit and everyone praised his acting skills. Apart from acting, he has choreographed many Bollywood movies like Welcome to New York, Dil Juunglee, G Kutta Se, Rakta Charitra, etc.
Salman Yusuff Khan Controversy
- He made headlines in the news on January 30 2019 when a girl filed molestation case against him saying he inappropriately touched her on 2 different occasions. The victim even said that she objected Salman’s behavior to which Salman said that such things happened in Bollywood. Post all these allegations, Salman took to Instagram and said,
“Wrong allegations with vested interests… intent of extorting monies. Have complete faith in judiciary. Truth will prevail. Insha Allah.”
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram