Name- Ajay Devgn
Date of birth- 2 April 1969
Age- 50years (as in 2019)
Father- Veeru Devgan
Mother- Veena Devgan
Brother- Anil Devgan ( cousin brother)
Marriage/ Marital Status- Married
Son- Yug Devgan
Daughter- Nysa Devgan
Height- 5’10 inches approx.
Weight- 79kg approx.
Net worth- $35m
Vishal Veeru Devgn alias Ajay Devgn is an Indian actor, director, and producer. He is one of the popular actors of Bollywood who has worked in more than 100 films. Born on 2 April 1969 in New Delhi, Ajay did his schooling from Silver Beach High School, Mumbai. He did his graduation from Mithibai College Mumbai.
Facts About Ajay Devgn
- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt are Ajay’s Best friends in Bollywood.
- Fish curry and Rice or Bang Bang Chicken is his favorite food.
- Madhubala is Ajay’s favorite actress.
- Amitabh Bachchan and Al Pacino are his favorite actors.
- Ajay’s favorite sport is Cricket.
- Kenny Rogers is his favorite musician.
- He is the first Indian who owns a Maserati Quattroporte.
- His favorite color is black.
- He has won 2 national awards for his solid acting in Zakhm(1998) and The Legend of Bhagat Singh(2002).
- Ajay believes in Lord Shiva and has his tattoo on his chest.
- He charges approx. 25crore per film.
- Ajay’s favorite hobbies are sketching and trekking.
- BMW Z4, Maserati, Range Rover, Ferrari, Toyota Celica are few of his car collections.
Ajay Devgn Family
Ajay is born in a Punjabi family in Delhi. His father’s name is Veeru Devgn and mother’s name is Veena Devgn. His family has connections in Bollywood as his father was a stunt choreographer and mother Veena was a film producer. He is married to Bollywood star Kajol and has 2 children. Their love story began in 1995 when they were shooting together for the film Gundaraj. Media called them an unlikely pair because of their contrasting personalities. And on 24 Feb 1999, the couple got married in traditional Hindu Maharashtrian Ceremony ignoring what others think of them. They are proud parents of two children Nysa and Yug. Nysa was born on 20 April 2003 and yug were born on 13 September 2010.
Ajay Devgn Girlfriends
Ajay had link-up stories with Raveena Tandon and Karisma Kapoor Before meeting the love of his life Kajol. There were rumors that he was dating actress Kangana during the shoot of Once Upon A Time in Mumbai. Here are actresses whom Ajay have dated:
Ajay Devgn House
The Bollywood star Ajay Devgn with his family lives in 5/5 Sheetal apartments, Ground floor, Opposite Chandan Cinema, Juhu, Mumbai.
Ajay Devgn’s First Movie
Ajay made his Bollywood debut in 1991 with movie Phool Aur Kaante co-starring Madhoo. In the opening scene of the movie, Ajay performed a split between two motorcycles in an action hero style. The movie was a hit at the box office. He made his television debut in 2008 as a judge of Rock N Roll family.
All Ajay Devgn Movies
The Bollywood star has earned a very respectable position in the Industry. In his career span, he has worked in many movies. Here is a list of Ajay Devgn movies:
|1991||Phool Aur Kaante||Super-Hit|
|1993||Dil Hain Betaab||Disaster|
|1993||Ek Hi Raasta||Below Average|
|1994||Vijay Path||Above Average|
|1998||Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha||Hit|
|1999||Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet||Above Average|
|1999||Kachhe Dhaage||Above Average|
|1999||Hindustan Ki Kasam||Flop|
|1999||Dil Kya Kare||Below Average|
|1999||Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam||Hit|
|2001||Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke||Flop|
|2001||Tera Mera Saath Rahen||Flop|
|2002||The Legend of Bhagat Singh||Flop|
|2002||HUm Kissi Se Kam Nahin||Flop|
|2005||Main Aisa Hi Hoon||Disaster|
|2007||RGV ki Aag||Disaster|
|2008||U me Aur Hum||Flop|
|2009||All The Best||Average|
|2010||Atithi Tum kab jaao Ge||Average|
|2010||Toonpur Ka Superhero||Disaster|
|2011||Dil Toh Bacha Hain Ji||Below Average|
|2012||Son of Sardar||Hit|
|2019||De De Pyaar De|
|2020||Taanaji - The Unsung Warrior|
Ajay Devgn Twitter
Ajay Devgn Controversary
Following are the controversy that has been evolved around Ajay Devgn.
- In the year 2012 when Yash Chopra’s film Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Ajay’s film Son of Sardar was going to clash at the box office. Ajay filed a complaint against Yashraj films saying that they have manipulated distributors and exhibitors for getting more screens for their film.
- Right after the release of Ajay Devgn’s movie Son of Sardar trailer, the human right activist Navkiran Singh filed a complaint against him saying to cut off some scenes and remarks as they wrongly depicting the Sikhs. Following this, Ajay made the suggested changes in the movie.
- In the year 2009, a producer Karan Ramsay filed a complaint against him over “All the best movie’s” script. According to Ramsay, the original script was copied. In this legal battle between the two, the case went in favor of Ramsay, however, Ajay’s production house claimed that the film was an official remake of an English comedy play.
- During the 1990s there were stories about Raveena and Karisma fighting over him. Raveena revealed some stories about Ajay’s betrayal post their break-up. On the other side, Ajay said, “ Tell that girl she should go ahead and publish those letters, even I want to read the figment of her imagination. Our families have known each other for years, she used to come over to our place because she is a friend of my sister Neelam. When she started behaving badly, we couldn’t throw her out, could we? I was never close to her. Ask her if I’ve ever called her up or talked to her on my own. She’s just trying to get publicity by linking her name with mine”.
- Ajay made allegations against director Karan Johar during the box office clash of Ae Dil Hai Mushqil and Shivaay. Ajay released a recorded conversation with self-proclaimed critic Kamaal R Khan, who said he was paid 25 lakh rupees by Karan to write favorably about Ranbir Anushka starrer Ae Dil Hai Mushqil. He demanded an investigation into the matter and Kajol supported him.