Name- Deepak Thakur
Date of Birth- 24 March 1994
Age- 24 years(as in 2018)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Pankaj Thakur
Sister- Jyoti Thakur and Deepika Thakur
Brother- Saket Thakur
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’7 approx.
Weight- 60kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Deepak Thakur is an Indian singer. He is primarily known for his singing in Bollywood movies. Born on 24 March 1994, he did his schooling from Oxford Public School and Pristine Children’s High School, Muzaffarpur, Bihar. He completed his graduation in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Lalit Narayan Mishra College of Business Management, Muzaffarpur. The singer rose to fame after participating in India’s popular controversial reality show “Bigg Boss Season 12”. The show is hosted by actor Salman Khan. The singer is loved by everyone for his Desi simplicity and language inside and outside the Bigg Boss house.
Facts About Deepak Thakur
- Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar is his Favorite Actor.
- Anurag Kashyap is his Favorite Director.
- Adnan Sami and Shreya Ghoshal are his Favorite Singers.
- Virender Sehwag and Virat Kohli are his Favorite Cricketers.
- Black is his Favorite Color.
- Reading, Singing, and Writing are his Favorite Hobbies.
- He started learning singing at an early young age.
- Watching his passion for singing, his family shifted to Muzaffarnagar from Athar Village.
- In the initial phase, he used to sing at the weddings, jagrans, and small ceremonies.
- He was first noticed by music director Sneha Khanwalkar and got the chance to sing a song ‘Humni Ke Chhodi Ke’ for the film ‘Gangs of Wasseypur- Part 1’ in the year 2012.
- Deepak has also sung few other Bollywood songs like ‘Moora Morning’ in the film Gangs of Wasseypur- Part 2 (2012) and ‘Adhura Main’ in the film Mukkabaaz (2018).
- He also has a YouTube channel named ‘Deepak Thakur’ where he shares numerous Hindi, Punjabi and Bhojpuri song videos in his own singing style.
- Deepak is an avid dog lover.
- In the year 2018, he participated in popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss 12’ along with celebrities like Dipika Kakar, Karanvir Bohra, Neha Pendse, Sreesanth, Srishty Rode or many more.
Deepak Thakur Family
He was born in Athar Village, Buxar District in Bihar, India. He belongs to a middle-class agricultural Hindu family. His father Pankaj Thakur is a farmer and mother is a home-maker. He has a brother named Saket Thakur and two sisters named Jyoti Thakur and Deepika Thakur. His family has always supported his passion for singing and moved from Athar village to Muzaffarpur for him.
Deepak Thakur Wife / Girlfriend
The singer is currently unmarried. His girlfriend is Urvashi Vani with whom he entered into the 12th season of controversial reality show Bigg Boss in September 2018. They didn’t confess their real equation. They both share a Guru-Shishya relationship but their video tape told a complete different story during the premiere. The two seemed to be confused about their relationship as on the stage Urvashi confessed that she likes Deepak and one day will let him know about this. On the other hand, Deepak considers her as a very good friend.
Deepak Thakur Career
He hails from Muzaffarnagar and is a popular name in Bhojpuri film industry. With the passion for singing, he started singing at an early age. He has crooned his voice for Bollywood films like Gangs of Wasseypur and Mukkabaaz. Deepak got recognition after participating in popular reality show Bigg Boss season 12. He is famous for his unique style of singing and simplicity.