Name- Hitesh Bharadwaj
Date of Birth- 29 December
Age- Not Known
Mother- Kusum Lata
Father- Rakesh Sharma
Sister– Not Known
Brother- Rahul Bharadwaj
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Wife- Suditi Srivastava
Height- 5’10 approx.
Weight- 70kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Hitesh Bharadwaj Biography
Hitesh Bharadwaj is an Indian actor, writer, poet and model. He is primarily known for his work in small screen industry. Born on 23 December, he did his schooling from Army School in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. He completed his graduation from St. John’s College in Agra. The actor rose to fame for portraying the role of “Ravi” in serial Agar Tum Saath Ho”. The show gave him immense popularity on the work front. He has many followers on his Instagram account from all over the world who loves him immensely.
Facts About Hitesh Bharadwaj
- Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are his Favorite Actors.
- Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor are his Favorite Actresses.
- Cricket is his Favorite Sport.
- Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli are his Favorite Actors.
- Goa is his Favorite Destination.
- French Fries, Chole Bhature and Pizza are his Favorite Food.
- Guru Randhawa is his Favorite Singer.
- Travelling and Reading are his Favorite Hobbies.
- In 2016, he made his acting debut with serial “Agar Tum Saath Ho” where he played the role of Ravi. The show was a hit making him the household name.
- Prior starting his career as an actor, he worked as an RJ at BIG FM 92.7.
- Also, he has been part of shows like Suvreen Guggal Topper of the Year, Million Dollar Girl, etc.
- His first ever salary that he earned was Rs.200 that he got after reading the news for a local channel.
- The actor used to weigh around 120kg but later he lost nearly 45 kg to become an actor. He eats minimum 10-15 eggs every day.
- Actress Sonali Bendre was his First crush.
- In the year 2019, he starred in television serial “Chhoti Sardaarni” along with stars like Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, Avinesh Rekhi, and Anita Raj.
- The show was a big hit right after it premiered on Colors TV and ruled TRP ratings most of the times.
Hitesh Bharadwaj Family
He was born in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India into a middle class Hindu family. His father name is Rakesh Sharma and mother name is Kusum Lata. He has a brother named Rahul Bharadwaj. The actor shares close bond with his family and have made them proud by being one of the known actors of television industry. He often shares amazing pictures with his family on his Instagram account.
Hitesh Bharadwaj Wife/ Girlfriend
He is married to his long-time girlfriend Suditi Srivastava. Suditi works at Mafatlal Industries Ltd. They tied the knot in an intimate wedding accompanied by their close family & friends. After the wedding, Hitesh took to Instagram and shared the picture of a newly-wed couple. He wrote, “”Our hearts are full of gratitude and joy. Such deep-rooted and unconditional love coming from family and friends. People from near or far have come over or sent us their wishes and it means the world to us. Couldn’t have asked for anything more blissful”. The couple shares amazing pictures together on their Instagram account respectively.
Hitesh Bharadwaj Career/ Television Shows
He started his career with television serial “Agar Tum Saath Ho” by playing the role of “Ravi”. The show was a hit making him the household name. Also, he has worked in serials like Million Dollar Girl, Surveen Guggal: Topper of the Year, etc. In 2018, he acted in Confessions, Jaane Kyun De Yaaron, etc. Later, in 2019, he acted in popular serial Chhoti Sardarni which topped the TRP ratings and was picked up by the audience very quickly. The actor holds great future ahead in the industry.
View this post on Instagram