Name- Karan Patel
Date of Birth- 23 November 1983
Age- 36 years(as in 2019)
Father- Rashesh Patel
Marital Status/Marriage- Married to Ankita Bhargava
Wife- Ankita Bhargava
Height- 5’7 approx.
Weight- 72kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Salary- Rs.1Lakh/episode approx.
Karan Patel Biography
Karan Patel is an Indian television actor. He is primarily known for his work in small screen industry. Born on 23 November 1983, he did his schooling from Utpal Sanghvi School, Juhu, Mumbai. He completed his graduation from Mithibai College in Mumbai. The actor rose to fame for portraying the role of Raman Bhalla in Star Plus’ daily soap “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. He is one of the actors who manages to be in headlines for his link-ups, affairs and great acting skills. He has the ability to captivate the audience with his charming personality and hot looks. Karan is quite popular among the female audience.
Facts About Karan Patel
- Ranveer Singh and Shahrukh Khan are his Favorite Actors.
- Madhuri Dixit is his Favorite Actress.
- Trekking, Gymming and Horse Riding are his Favorite Hobbies.
- Kebab and Parathas are his Favorite Food.
- London is his Favorite Destination.
- Black is his Favorite Color.
- If ever a biopic would be made on him, he wants actor Ranveer Singh to play his role.
- His favorite superhero is Batsman. He finds his character outstanding.
- Out of all the television actresses, he would love to take his friend Drashti Dhami out for dinner and from Bollywood, it would be Madhuri Dixit.
- The actor likes those people who are straight forward and honest. He doesn’t like dishonest people.
- He loves listening to Deewana Dil Deewana from Bollywood movie “Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa”.
- The actor doesn’t really like to be a part of romantic projects. However, if given chance he would love to be a part of something like movie Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.
- He also has a secret child and it is his pet Naughty who he adores and loves as a kid. His wife Ankita refers to the pet as Papa Ka Chamcha.
- Not only an actor, but he is also a good dancer and has received dance training from Shiamak Davar’s dancing classes.
- He co-hosted dance reality show Nach Baliye season 7 with actor Rithvik Dhanjani.
Karan Patel Family
He was born into a Gujarati family in Calcutta. His father’s name is Rashesh Patel and he is a businessmen. He is only son of his parents. He was brought up in Mumbai and has completed his education from Mumbai itself. Always aspired to become an actor, he enrolled in Namit Kapoor’s acting school in Mumbai and went to London School of arts to refine his acting skills. His family has always supported him in pursuing his dreams. He with his hard work and dedication, has become one of the most popular actors of the television industry and has made his parents proud.
Karan Patel Wife/ Girlfriends
He is married to actress Ankita Bhargava. While most people think it was a love marriage but the truth is that it was an arranged marriage. Karan worked with Ankita’s father in serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Ankita had heard a lot about him from his father but never thought she would marry him. Surprisingly, it was not her father who played the cupid but one of karan and his father’s co-star from the show. It was none other than Aly Goni, who brought the two families together. Then, their family matched the arrange and rishta was sent to Ankita’s family. After a formal meeting in January 2015, the couple got engaged in a private ceremony on March 2015. And finally tied the knot on 2 May 2015.
Before marrying Ankita Bhargava, Karan has dated actresses like Kamya Punjabi and Amita Chandekar. However, these relationships didn’t work and he finally found his love partner in actress Ankita Bhargava. Both of them are leading a happy married life.
Karan Patel Career/ Television shows
The actor made his acting debut with serial Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki in 2010. Following this he did small roles in many Balaji Telefilms serials, but got recognition for his role Robbie Sabarwal in serial Kasturi. He has been part of few Bollywood movies as well but that didn’t work out in his favor. And finally, he became the household name with Tv serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” which was aired on Star Plus. Not only in daily soaps, but the actor has been part of few reality shows as well. Here is the complete list of serials and reality shows the actor has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2000–2008 Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki Vigyaat
2005 Kasautii Zindagi Kay Karan
2005 Kesar Ryan
2005 Kkavyanjali Kanishk
2006–2007 Kasamh Se Rohit Ranvijay Chopra
2006–2007 Karam Apnaa Apnaa Vivaan Kapoor
2007–2009 Kasturi (TV series) Robbie Sabarwal
2007 Nach Baliye 3 Himself
2008 Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket Contestant
2008 Kaho Na Yaar Hai Host
2010 Diwali dilo ki Host
2012 Survivor India Himself
2012 Teri Meri Love Stories Yug Saxena
2013 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 6) Himself
2013- present Ye Hai Mohabbatein Raman Kumar Bhalla
2014–2016 Box Cricket League Himself
2015 Star Plus Valentine's day Host
2015–2016 Gumrah (season 5) Host
2015 Nach Baliye 7 Host
2015 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Guest
2016 I Don't Watch TV Himself
2017 Nach Baliye 8 Himself/Guest
2017 Bigg Boss 11 Guest
2017 Entertainment Ki Raat Guest
2018 MTV Troll Police Himself/Guest
2018 Juzzbaatt – Sangeen Se Namkeen Tak Himself
2018 Dus Ka Dum Guest
2018 Sabse Smart Kaun Contestent
2018 Bigg Boss 12 Guest
2018 Ace Of Space 1 Guest