Name- Karan Wahi
Date of Birth- 9 June 1986
Age- 32 years(as in 2018)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Arun Wahi
Sister- Eshanka Wahi
Brother- Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’10 approx.
Weight- 76kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Karan Wahi is an Indian actor, model, and Tv anchor. He is primarily known for his work in the television industry. Born on 9 June 1986, he did his schooling St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School, New Delhi. He completed his graduation from IILM Institute, Delhi University, India. The actor rose to fame through some of his TV hits- Dill Mill Gayee, Remix, Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari, or more. He has been seen as an anchor also for few Tv reality shows. Karan is one of the hottest television actors and has a huge female fan following for his funny and heartwarming antics.
Facts About Karan Wahi
- Shahrukh Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Govinda, and Leonardo DiCaprio are his Favorite Actors.
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Jacqueline Fernandez and Jessica Alba are his Favorite Actresses.
- Rajma Chawal and Chicken are his Favorite Food.
- Gymming is his Favorite Hobby.
- He used to play cricket for Delhi with cricketers like Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan before getting into the acting field.
- But because of an injury, he decided to left cricket during the U-19 trials.
- It was his father Arun who suggested him to make a portfolio which was later seen by a casting director and after some time he got a call from Mumbai for audition for a character named Ranveer Sisodia in television serial Remix.
- He, Priyanka Bassi, and Barun Sobti are childhood school buddies.
- Being actively involved in charity he joined the All Stars Football Club to raise charity and participated in the Gold Charity Soccer Match to support the junior artists.
- Karan is one of the most popular television actors on Instagram and is even called as the undisputed selfie king.
- In the year 2012, he participated in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 as a wildcard entry and even his friend Virat Kohli appealed on Twitter to vote for him.
- According to Karan, he would be a successful television actor rather than being a flop Bollywood actor.
- He is said to be extremely moody and short tempered and can’t even digest the sight of people touching his black BMW car.
- Karan Singh Grover, Asha Negi, Rithwik Dhanjani, and Jennifer Winget are his Best Friends.
Karan Wahi Family
He was born in a Punjabi Sikh Khatri family in Mohali, Punjab but was brought up in New Delhi, India. His father Arun Wahi is a successful businessman and mother was a Vice-principle in a school. His family has supported him greatly during his struggling phase and helped him to raise a successful career in the television industry. He has a sister Eshanka Wahi who is an entrepreneur. His father calls him the Johnny Depp of the poor ones as both share their birth date and suggested him to pursue acting as a career.
Karan Wahi Wife/ Girlfriend
The actor is currently single. He was in a relationship with actress cum model Karishma Kotak. Though their relationship didn’t last long and the couple decided to call it off. After that, he started dating fashion photographer Jinita Sheth who works for Playboy Club, India. Both of them never accepted their relationship but used to share their cute pictures on their social media. But long back in September 2017, the two parted their ways and have not been sharing any pictures on social media together in the recent past inclining towards their breakup.
Karan Wahi Career/ Tv Shows
He had two different sets of career. Earlier he aspired to become a cricketer but due to an injury, he decided to left cricket. It was his father who told him to pursue acting as a career. He made a portfolio and was being called for an audition from Mumbai for the serial Remix. Since then, he has been part of many television shows and has gained huge fame with his shows. Not only in the shows he acted, but he has also hosted few reality shows. Here is the complete list of the television and reality shows the actor has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2004–2006 Remix Ranveer Sisodia
2008 Mr. & Ms. TV Contestant
2009 Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari Rajveer
2009–2010 Dill Mill Gayye Dr. Siddhant "Sid" Modi
2010–2011 Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Ranbeer
2011 Jeele Yeh Pal Contestant/Winner
2012 Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Rohan
2012 Teri Meri Love Stories Ritesh
2012 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 Contestant
2012 Nach Baliye 5 Host along with Gautam Rode
2013 Indian Idol Junior Host along with Mandira Bedi
2013 Nach Baliye 6 Host along with Gautam Rode
2014 Comedy Nights with Kapil Guest
2014 Box Cricket League Himself/Player of Delhi Dragons Team
2015 Dance India Dance Super Moms Host
2015 India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun? Himself along with Rithvik Dhanjani
2015 Nach Baliye 7 Guest (Supporting Aishwariya)
2015 Comedy Classes Guest appearance
2015 Farah Ki Daawat Himself along with Rithvik Dhanjani to accompany Sonakshi Sinha
2015 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded Guest
2015–2017 Comedy Nights Bachao Himself along with Bharti Singh
2015 Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani Guest appearance
2016 Box Cricket League Season Player and Captain of Delhi Dragons Team
2016 Box Cricket League Punjab Player and owner of Ambersariye Hawks
2016 I Don't Watch TV Himself/Cameo
2016 Kahani Hamari...Dil Dosti Deewanepan Ki Shivin Raichand
2016 Desi Explorers Yas Island Host
2016 Bigg Boss 10 Guest
2016 Indian Idol season 7 Himself/Host
2017 Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 Contestant
2017 Entertainment Ki Raat Himself
2018 India's Next Superstars Himself/Host
2018 Box Cricket League Season 3 Player of team Delhi Dragons
2018 Sacred Games Karan Malhotra
2018 India Ke Mast Kalandar Himself
Karan Wahi Controversy
- The actor has made the headline when the actress Amisha Patel abused him during a BCL Punjab Match.