Name- Kartik Aaryan
Date of Birth- 22 November 1988
Age- 32 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Mala Tiwari
Father- Manish Tiwari
Sister– Kittu Tiwari
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 6’0 approx.
Weight- 72kg approx.
Net Worth- $6million approx.
Salary- INR 4crores per movie approx.
Kartik Aaryan Biography
Kartik Aryan is an Indian actor and model. He is primarily known for his work in Bollywood industry. Born on 22 November 1982, he did his schooling from Kiddy’s School in Gwalior, India. He completed his graduation in B.Tech (Biotechnology) from DY Patil College in Mumbai, India. The actor rose to fame for his monologues in movies “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” and “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2”. His performance in these movies earned him huge popularity and fame worldwide. With his million dollar smile and chocolate looks, he made lasting impact on the audience and asserted as heartthrob of the nation especially female audiences. He has millions of followers on his Instagram account from all over the world who loves him immensely for his looks and acting skills.
Favorite Things of Kartik Aaryan
- Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, and Amitabh Bachchan are his Favorite Actors.
- Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Alia Bhatt are his Favorite Actresses.
- Blue, Black, and White are his Favorite Colors.
- Soccer, Football and Cricket are his Favorite Sports.
- Canada and London are his Favorite Destinations.
- Paav Bhaaji, Gulab Jamun, Gajar Ka Halwa, Fried Veggies and Chhole Bhature are his Favorite Food.
- Playing video games, writing, travelling and playing sports are his Favorite Hobbies.
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence is his crush and he loves her performance and movies.
- He is a great sportsman and usually plays soccer and football with his friends whenever he gets time.
- Other than playing and acting, he loves writing stories and poems. It’s his wish to direct a movie one day.
- He is a man bound by time, punctuality, and discipline to the core and idolizes actor Akshay Kumar as his inspiration.
- He is a big fan of actor Shahrukh Khan and considers him as his acting inspiration.
- Kartik loves girls with dimples and finds Deepika Padukone very cute and talented.
- His real name is Kartik Tiwari but later he changed his on-screen name to Kartik Aaryan.
Facts about Kartik Aaryan
- Initially his family wanted him to be a doctor but he was more inclined towards the acting career and followed his passion only.
- Being an outsider, he had to struggle a lot. Its not that he had to give lots of auditions but during his struggling days, he used to live with 10+ aspiring actors and earned money by cooking for them in the same apartment.
- Before he shifted to Mumbai to make his career in the industry, he was in a serious relationship with a Gwalior based girl but she dumped him because he chose acting as a career.
- He began his career as a model while he was in university. But after 3 years of unsuccessful auditioning, he joined Kreating Charakters Institute and informed his parents about his decision of becoming an actor after he signed his first movie.
- The actor was so passionate for acting that he used to skip his classes and travel for two hours to give auditions. Luckily, he was noticed by director “Luv Ranjan” on Facebook who offered him movie “Pyaar ka Punchnaama”.
- He left his college in 3rd year of engineering after he was selected for the movie PKP but later gave exams in the final year.
- On the day(2011) after he signed the movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama, while returning home he met with an accident where his auto flipped and due to which the movie got delayed for almost 2 months.
- Finally after all the struggles and hard work, his debut film “Pyar Ka Punchnama” was released at box office in 2011 and was liked by the audience and critics.
- In the movie, he gave four-minute monologue which was one of the lengthiest single shots done for a Hindi film to that point.
- His next two releases named “Akash Vaani” and “Kaanchi: The Unbreakable” released in 2013 and 2014 respectively were big flops.
- Though that didn’t affect his dedication and he worked hard to get where he deserved. In 2015, he did “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2” which was a big commercial success at the box office. With this hit, he showed people that he is in the industry for the long run and have lot to achieve.
- His career’s breakthrough came in 2018 after he got the opportunity to work in “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety” as Sonu. The movie worked amazingly well at the box office making him the household name.
- Post that, he gave number of super hits at the box office including Luka Chuppi, Pati Patni Aur Woh, Love Aaj Kal, etc. and joined the list of one of the top young brigade actor’s list.
- Other than acting, he is a successful model and has done lots of modelling advertisements for big brands.
- If not an actor, he wanted to be in the National Aeronautics and Space Agency.
- Also the actor is a real life lost and found kid as at the age of 4, he was lost in the market of Karol Bagh and was found after 4 hours of meticulous search ride.
- He is “Sanskari” ladka of Bollywood who doesn’t drink, smoke and is a pure vegetarian.
- In 2020, his video on Corona pandemic requesting people to stay home became talk of the town and people loved it totally.
View this post on Instagram
Kartik Aryaan Family
He was born in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India into a high class Hindu family. His father name is Manish Tiwari, a paediatrician and mother name is Mala Tiwari, a gynaecologist. He has a sister named Kittu Tiwari who is also a doctor. Everyone in his family is a doctor and they wanted him to become a doctor too. But Kartik’s interest has always been towards the acting only. The actor shares close bond with his family and often shares amazing pictures with them on his Instagram account. He has made his family proud by being one of the known actors of the Bollywood industry.
Kartik Aryan Girlfriend/ Wife
He is currently single and focusing on his career. However, he has been linked with many Bollywood celebrities and model but never confessed that he is dating any of them. Once he revealed in an Interview that before he shifted to Mumbai, he was in a serious relationship and wanted to marry the girl but the two broke up after he decided to make his career in the industry. Apart from his serious relationship earlier, have a look at some of the rumored ones as well:
Kartik Aryan and Nushrat Bharucha- Kartik made his Bollywood debut with Nushrat and has worked in lots of movies together. While working there were some rumors of them dating but the duo never accepted it and considers each other as good friends only.
Kartik Aryan and Dimple Sharma- Dimple is an Indo-Canadian model. They both have known each other since their modelling days. The rumors of them dating started making the rounds after they were spotted multiple times together in front of the cameras. But yet again there was no official confirmation from any of them about their relationship.
Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aryan- Everyone knows when Sara confessed on television show Koffee With Karan that she has a huge crush on Kartik and asked for his number on TV. After this, they worked together in movie Love Aaj Kal which gave high speculations to everyone of dating each other. Though they always considered each other as good friends only and denied dating rumors.
Kartik Aryan and Ananya Pandey- There was a time when everyone inside and outside the industry were talking about Ananya Pandey and Kartik Aryan dating each other. They were seen spending times together a lot in each other’s company which made people think they might be dating. However on being asked they refuted all such rumors and said they are just friends.
Kartik Aryan Career/ Movies
He started his career as a model while he was studying in college. While secretly harbouring ambitions for career in the movies industry, he used to skip his classes and travel for hours to give auditions. Though after having 3 years of unsuccessful career in auditioning, he did an acting course from Krearing Charakters Institute. Finally after years of struggle, he got the opportunity to work in movie “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” in 2011 after the director of the movie saw him on Facebook and invited him for the audition. The movie hit the box office in 2011 and was proved to be a successful movie along with getting good reviews from audience and critics. However post this movies, his two next releases were disaster at the box office.
Then in 2015, he did series of Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 which proved to be his first biggest commercial success movie. Not only the movie was hit but also his performance in the movie was highly praised. But still he was yet to achieve his dream of becoming an A Grade actor. His career’s breakthrough role came in 2018 with movie “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety” opposite actors Sunny Singh and Nushrat Bharucha. The movie was his biggest hit and made him the household name. Since then there is no looking back for him and he has achieved a lot in his career. He gave many super hits after this and became one of the top actors of the industry. Here is the list of movies he has been part of:
Year Movies Role
2011 Pyaar Ka Punchnama Rajat (Rajjo)
2013 Akaash Vani Akaash
2014 Kaanchi: The Unbreakable Binda
2015 Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Anshul (Gogo)
2016 Silvat Anwar
2017 Guest iin London Aryan Shergill
2018 Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Sonu Sharma
2019 Luka Chuppi Vinod "Guddu" Shukla
2019 Pati Patni Aur Woh Abhinav "Chintu" Tyagi
2020 Love Aaj Kal Veer/Raghu
2021 Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 TBA
2021 Dostana 2 TBA
Kartik Aryan Awards and Achievements
Following are the awards and achievements earned by the actor for his work in the industry:
- 2016- Won Stardust Awards “Best Actor In A Comic Role” for movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2.
- 2016- Won Big Star Entertainment Awards “Most Entertaining Ensemble Cast” for movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2.
- 2018- Won Vogue Beauty Awards for Heartthrob of the Year.
- 2018- Won PETA India for Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity.
- 2018- Placed 8th in The Times of India’s listing of the country’s most desirable men.
- 2019- Won Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards India “Dynamic Performer Award” for movie Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.
- 2019- Won Zee Cine Awards “Best Actor in a Comic Role” for movie Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.
- 2019- Ranked 67th in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list.
View this post on Instagram