Name- Mohit Malik
Date of Birth- 11 January 1984
Age- 35 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Married to Aditi Shirwakar
Wife- Aditi Shirwakar
Height- 5’10 approx.
Weight- 78kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Mohit Malik Biography
Mohit Malik is an Indian television actor. He is primarily known for his work in small screen industry. Born on 11 January 1984, he did his schooling from Air Force Bal Bharti School, New Delhi, India. He completed his graduation from his hometown Delhi itself. The actor rose to fame for the portrayal of “Bharat” on Zee TV’s popular daily series Banoo Main Teri Dulhan. He has made his name in the small screen industry with different roles and has a huge fan following on different social media platforms.
Facts About Mohit Malik
- Govinda is his Favorite Actor.
- Jacqueline Fernandez is his Favorite Actress.
- Cricket is his Favorite Sports.
- Sachin Tendulkar is his Favorite Cricketer.
- A.R. Rehman is his Favorite Singer.
- Dancing and Reading books are his Favorite Hobbies.
- In the year 2005, he made his acting debut with serial “Miilee” which was aired on Star Plus.
- He has participated in few dance reality shows including Nach Baliye and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.
- Mohit has also been part of crime show “Savdhaan India- India Fights Back”. He has hosted few episodes of the show.
- He wants to get rid of his characteristic of being too emotional in real life.
- Once there was a fake rumor that he is dating actress Rashmi Desai. The actor found this really ridiculous.
Also Read- Mohit Raina
Mohit Malik Family
He was born in New Delhi, India into a middle class Punjabi family. His father and mother name is not known as the actor believes in keeping his personal life away from the limelight. But he is very close to his family and shares pictures with them on different social media platforms.
Mohit Malik Wife/ Girlfriend
He is married to actress Aditi Shirwakar. They both met each other on the sets of “Banoo Main Teri Dulhan”. There were initial liking between the two since the time they have met each other. However, it was Mohit who took the initiative and proposed Aditi by asking her to marry him. And then on 14 July 2010, they got engaged and tied the knot on 1 December in the same year. Both of them are madly and deeply in love with each. Their love can be seen on their social media profiles. Mohit considers Aditi as his lucky charm and never fails to show his love for her.
Mohit Malik Career/ Television Shows
Always aspired to be an actor, he made his acting debut with Star Plus’s serial “Miilee” in the year 2005. Though he got recognition with his serial “Banoo Main Teri Dulhan”. The show gave him immense popularity, making him the television star. Following this he did many shows including few reality shows as well. Today the actor has made his position in the industry with his choice of roles. Here is the list of serials and reality shows that he has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2005-06 Miilee Aaoni
2008 Dill Mill Gayye 2006 Jab Love Hua Rahul Mittal
2008 Pari Hoon Main Rajveer Kapoor
2008 Nach Baliye 4 Himself
2008-09 Banoo Main Teri Dulhann Bharat
2010 Godh Bharaai Bharat
2011 Surya The Super Cop Amit
2011-12 Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya Abhimanyu Singh
2011-12 Phulwa Dr.Arjun Singh
2013 Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year Rehan Charles
2013–2015 Doli Armaano Ki Samrat Singh Rathore
2015 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Himself
2018–present Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala Sikandar Singh Gill
Also Read- Khushi Kapoor