Name- Mohit Raina
Date of Birth- 14 August 1982
Age- 37 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Sushma Kumara
Father- P.L. Raina
Marital Status/Marriage- Single
Height- 5’11 approx.
Weight- 79kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Mohit Raina Biography
Mohit Raina is an Indian actor and model. He is primarily known for his work in Bollywood and small screen industry. Born on 14 August 1982, he did his schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jammu, India. He completed his graduation in Bachelor of commerce from Jammu University, Jammu. The actor rose to fame for playing the role of Lord Shiva in television show “Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev” which was aired on Life OK. He is an actor with attractive personality who is enormously famous among the women audience for his looks and great acting skills.
Facts About Mohit Raina
- Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Denzel Washington and Sylvester Stallone are his Favorite Actors.
- Alia Bhatta and Madhuri Dixit are his Favorite Actresses.
- Reading, Gymming, and Playing snooker are his Favorite Hobbies.
- Gajar Halwa, Kashmiri Pulao, Samosa and Rajma-Chawal are his Favorite Food.
- Switzerland and Greece are his Favorite Destinations.
- He grew up in Jammu.
- In his teenage, he weighed around 107kgs and lose up to 29 kgs when he grew up.
- In the year 2005, he ended up at top 5 in slot of Grasim Mr. India competition.
- He began his acting career in 2004 with sci-fi Tv show called Antariksh.
- His breakthrough came when he played role in Don Muthu Swami which was released in the year 2008, also starring Mithun Chakraborty.
- His character Lord Shiva is very close to him. In his childhood, he along with his father used to go to the mandir and perform “Bel Patra” and Milk Abhishek to Shivji.
- After his role of Lord Shiva, lots of people approach him and ask him to give aashirwaad.
- Once actress Priyanka Chopra’s family showed interest at him to be her husband.
Mohit Raina Family
He was born to P.L Raina and Sushma Kumara in Jammu, India. He is a Kashmiri Pandit. His father passed away in the year 2011. He stays with his mother in Mumbai. After completing his studies he shifted to Mumbai to pursue his acting career. His family supported him in every way possible and he with his dedication made them proud by being one of the most promising actors of small screen industry.
Mohit Raina Wife/ Girlfriend
He is currently single. But if reports are to believed then he was dating his co-star actress Mouni Roy. They met on the sets of Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev. The couple have never admitted their relationship but there were rumors about them seeing each other for a long time. However, they consider each other as good friends only. Whether dating or not, it’s better known by them only.
Mohit Raina Career/ Television shows
The actor shifted to Mumbai for modelling in the hope that it would provide him a good route into acting field and has even lost 29 kg of weight. Then in the year 2004, he made his television debut with serial Antariksh- Ek Amar Katha. His next appearance on screen was in Bollywood with movie Don Muthu Swami in 2008 starring actor Mithun Chakraborty. Following this he did few other shows but got the recognition for his show Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev where he played Lord Shiva. The show made him the television star. Since then there is no looking back for him and he proved himself in the tinsel town. Here is the list of shows the actor has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2004 Antariksh - Ek Amar Katha Vikrant
2005 Bhabhi Shubham
2009 Chehra Garv Dhanvat Rai
2010 Bandini Rishabh Hiten Mahivanshi
2011 Ganga Kii Dheej Agantuk
2011-14 Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev Shiva
2013 Mahabharat 2016 Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Ashoka
2018 21 Sarfarosh - Saragarhi 1897 Havildar Ishar Singh
Mohit Raina Movies
He has been part of few Bollywood movies as well. His role might not be of the main lead but he with his work has left everyone in awe of him. He has few other good movies in his way in the years to come. Here is the movies he has been part of:
Year Movies Role
2008 Don Muthu Swami Jaikishan
2019 Uri Major Karan Kashyap