Name- Paras Chhabra
Date of Birth- 11 July 1990
Age- 29 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Ruby Chhabra
Father- Vinay Chhabra
Sister– Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 6’0 approx.
Weight- 86kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Paras Chhabra Biography
Paras Chhabra is an Indian model and actor. He is primarily known for his work on small screen industry. Born on 11 July 1990, he did his schooling from Ryan International School in Delhi. The actor rose to fame after he won the Youth based reality show “MTV Splitsvilla” season 5. Later, he did many television shows and movies that helped him becoming a known celebrity. He is quite popular among the female audience for his looks and body. He has lots of followers on his Instagram account from all over the world who loves him immensely.
Facts About Paras Chhabra
- Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are his Favorite Actors.
- Alia Bhatt is his Favorite Actress.
- Cricket is his Favorite Sport.
- White is his Favorite Color.
- Rajma Chawal is his Favorite Food.
- Las Vegas is his Favorite Destination.
- Partying and Travelling are his Favorite Hobbies.
- He started his career as a contestant in reality show MTV Splitsvilla season 5 and went on to winning the show.
- Before entering in that reality show, he worked very hard and was handling a health club chain.
- The actor is very much fond of photography and does fashion photography in part time.
- He is a big fitness enthusiast and goes to gymming everyday.
- He has participated in dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 with his ex-girlfriend Sara Khan.
- Paras is a big follower of Lord Shiva.
- He has worked for many big brands as a model including Mufti, Raymond, Monte Carlo, Pantaloons, Sprite, Gillette, Jio, Gionee Mobile, among few others.
- Paras has been part of few Punjabi music videos like ATM Di Machine, Jaan Lain Tak, Beggi- The Queen.
- In the year 2019, he participated in one of the most controversial and popular reality show “Bigg Boss 13 season” along with stars like Siddharth Shukla, Mahira Sharma, Shehnaz Gill, Aarti Singh, etc.
Paras Chhabra Family
He was born in New Delhi, India into a middle class Punjabi family. His father name is Vinay Chhabra and mother name is Ruby Chhabra. He is the only son of his parents. His father passed away when he was only 3 years in age and so he was looked after by his mother. He is very close to his mother and have made them proud by being one of the popular stars of Indian television industry. The actor managed to make his career in the industry and owing to his popularity, he got the chance to go in Bigg Boss 13 as well.
Paras Chhabra Girlfriend/ Wife
He is dating the Calendar Girls actress Akanksha Puri. The couple has been dating for a long time now. Paras even got Akanksha’s name tattooed on his wrist. They often shares amazing pictures on their social media accounts together. However, before Akanksha, his name was linked with actresses like Pavitra Puniya and Sara Khan. But none of those relationship worked due to some personal issues. And with time, the actor finally found his lady love Akanksha Puri and is living happily with her.
Paras Chhabra Career/ Television Shows
In 2012, he started his career with reality show “Splitsvilla 5” and won the show with model Akanksha Popli. Later, he entered in the same reality show again in season 8 being a celebrity contestant. And finally in 2014, he made his acting debut with movie “M3- Midsummer Midnight Mumbai” where he played the role of Rahul. After that, he appeared in dance reality show Nach Baliye 6 with his ex-girlfriend Sara Khan. His career’s turning point was after he appeared on show “Badho Bahu” in 2016 along with Prince Narula. The show gave him popularity and made him the household name. Since then there is no looking back for him and he has gone high in his career.
In 2019, he even participated in reality show Bigg Boss 13 hosted by Salman Khan. He was one of the popular contestant of the season.
Paras Chhabra Controversy
- He has been part of controversy when his ex-girlfriend Sara Khan lashed out at him for using her name to get publicity. She said, “People used to me that he is using me for fame but I didn’t bothered about anything since I Loved him so much. But now I have become very careful about my relationships and personal life and won’t be easy on anyone. I will not make the same mistake again”.