Name- Rajat Tokas
Date of Birth- 19 July 1991
Age- 28 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Pramila Tokas
Father- Ramvir Tokas
Sister– Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Married to Srishti Nayyar
Wife- Srishti Nayyar
Height- 5’6 approx.
Weight- 67kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Rajat Tokas Biography
Rajat Tokas is an Indian television actor. He is primarily known for his work in small screen industry. Born on 19 July 1991, he completed his schooling from Hope Hall Foundation School, New Delhi. He completed his graduation from correspondence college to focus more on his career. The actor rose to fame for his role as young Prithviraj Chauhan in the serial “Dharti Ka Veer Yodha: Prithviraj Chauhan”. He is mostly known for playing the role of Indian historical characters. He is the perfect combination of looks, charisma, personality and great acting skills.
Facts About Rajat Tokas
- Amitabh Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan are his Favorite Actors.
- Kajol and Rani Mukherjee are his Favorite Actresses.
- Horse-riding, swimming and Playing football are his Favorite Hobbies.
- Goa and Paris are his Favorite Destinations.
- Rajat loves Chinese cuisine and doesn’t like continental food.
- Bunty aur Babli is his Favorite Bollywood movie.
- He made his debut as a child artist with serial Bongo aired on Doordarshan Tv.
- He played the role of Tantya in religious television serial Sai Baba.
- Rajat is a very shy person and gets uncomfortable while talking to girls. Even after so many years in the industry, he declares himself as a loner and doesn’t have many friends.
- His first choice was direction and not acting.
- He says he would never work in a saas-bahu serial.
- He even tried his luck in films but it didn’t turn out in his favour.
- The actor believes he is surviving in the industry because he does not have a goal. He only focuses on getting his work done which is what matters the most to him.
Rajat Tokas Family
He was born to Ramvir Tokas and Pramila Tokas in Munirka, South Delhi. He grew up in Delhi and completed his education from Delhi itself. However, he opted for correspondence college to maintain the balance between his career and studies. After completing his studies, he gave his full dedication towards the acting. Initially, he wanted to become a director but destiny had its own plan for him and he ended up being a known television actor. His family has supported him in all the way possible in setting up his career.
Rajat Tokas Wife/ Girlfriend
He is married to his long time girlfriend Srishti Nayyar. Srishti is an theatre artist. The couple has been dating since a long time and finally tied the knot on 30 January 2015. The wedding took place at Udaipur palace. It was a royal affair and Rajat arrived in grand style on an elephant. It was a destination wedding which was accompanied by close family and friends.
Rajat Tokas Career/ Tv shows
He made his debut as a child artist with serial Bongo. Later in 2005, he shifted to Mumbai with his father and get a role in religious show Sai Baba. Following this, he did shows like Dharamveer, Keshav Pandit, Tere Liye, Bandini among many others. But it was the serial Jodha Akbar (2013) which gave him immense popularity and made him the household name. Here is the list of shows that the actor has been part of:
Year Title Role
2005 Sai Baba Tantya
2006–2007 Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan Young Prithviraj Chauhan
2008 Dharam Veer Veer
2010 Keshav Pandit Young Keshav Madhav Shastri
2010–2011 Tere Liye Robindo Ganguly
2011 Bandini Lord Krishna
2012 Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein Ankush
2013–2015 Jodha Akbar Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar
2016 Naagin Kabir Oberoi (wishful mongoose)
2016–2017 Chandra Nandini Chandragupta Maurya
2018 Naagin 3 Vikraant (wishful serpent)
Rajat Tokas Movies
The actor actually wanted to go in Bollywood movies and tried his best to get into that. He has also seen in few movies but it didn’t work in his favour.
Rajat Tokas Controversies
He has been part of few controversies in his career span:
- His show Jodha Akbar was opposed by the Rajput Kshatriya Akhil Bhartiya Chatariya Sabha as according to them some wrong facts were shown in the serial.
- His chemistry with her co-star Paridhi Sharma in serial Jodha Akbar was not equally well off-screen. However, like true professionals, they kept their problems aside and stayed in the show till the end.