Name- Ram Charan
Real Name- Konidela Ram Charan Tej
Date of Birth- 27 March 1985
Age- 33 years(as in 2018)
Mother- Surekha Konidela
Sister- Sushma(Elder Sister) and Srija(Younger Sister)
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Wife- Upasana Kamineni
Height- 5’8 approx.
Weight- 75kg approx.
Net Worth- $2m approx.
Ram Charan is an Indian Actor, Dancer, Producer, and Entrepreneur. He is primarily known for his work in Tollywood cinema. Born on 27 March 1985, he did his schooling from Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, Chennai. He drop out his college to pursue his acting career. The actor has earned a name in Telugu cinema and has a huge fan following. He is also famous for Dance in Telugu Film Industry and has good skills in Martial Arts.
More About Ram Charan
- Tom Hanks and Brad Pitt is his Favorite Actor.
- Sridevi is his Favorite Actress.
- Biryani is his Favorite Food.
- Cooking, Reading and Horse Riding are his Hobbies.
- Black, Yellow and Green are his Favorite Colors.
- New Zealand and London are his Favorite Destinations.
- His nickname is Cherry.
- The south Indian heartthrob Ram Charan married to his Childhood Love Upasana.
- Ram Charan’s first movie “Chirutha” turned out as a big flop at the box office. But the actor’s second Film “Magadheera” was a huge hit. The movie ran in cinema for 757 days.
- Actor Rana Daggubati is his childhood Friend.
- The actor is an exceptional horse rider and even has his own polo team named as Ram Charan Hyderabad Polo Riding Club.
- He is also an entrepreneur and started his own airline called Trujet.
- The actor also likes singing. He has made his singing debut with the song “Mumbai Ke Hero” in the movie Thoofan.
- Ram Charan was awarded Youth Icon Award by North American Telugu Society in 2011.
- He also serves on the board of directors of MAA Tv.
- The actor wanted to pursue his career in Automobile Engineering before starting his acting career.
- He learned the acting from Mumbai’s Kishore Namit’s acting classes. The acting school was established by veteran actor who has produced a lot of Bollywood actors like Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor, and Priyanka Chopra.
- The actor has performed all his stunts in his hit movie “Dhruva”.
- His father Chiranjeevi is a huge fan of Amitabh Bachchan and always wanted to work with him. But coincidentally, his son was able to work on Amitabh’s film Zanjeer remake.
- He charges 12 crores approx. per movie.
Ram Charan Family
Ram Charan was born to Telugu actor Chiranjeevi and Surekha in Chennai. He has two sisters Sushma and Srija. The actor is largely influenced by his famous family. He is grandson of Allu Ramalingaih and nephew of actors Nagendra Babu and Pawan Kalyan. Tollywood actor Allu Arjun is also his cousin.
The actor has established himself as one of the leading stars in Telugu Cinema. He got the soubriquet of ‘Mega Power Star’ which is his father Chiranjeevi’s title and ‘Powerstar” title given to his uncle Pawan Kalyan. The actor has big shoes to fill and he is slowly getting there.
Ram Charan Wife
The actor married his childhood love Upasana Kamineni in 2012. Upasana Kamineni is vice-chairman of Apollo Charity and chief editor of B Positive Magazine. The couple was friends for a long time since their college. There were no special feelings between them earlier. Love just happened.
The couple started dating after the release of movie Magadheera. After dating for a couple of years. They finally told their families about their relationship. The actor says he is happy to get married to his best friend. It’s endearing to see a friendship being blossomed into love.
Ram Charan First Movie
The Tollywood star has made his debut with movie ‘Chirutha’ in 2007. But the movie turned out to be a big flop. However, the actor got awards like Filmfare Best Male Debut Award and Cine MAA Award for Best Male Debut. The actor got appreciation from superstar Rajnikanth. His second movie Magadheera(2009) was a blockbuster hit.
Ram Charan Movies
Here is a list of movies that the actor has worked on:
|Bruce Lee - The Fighter||2015|
|Khaidi No. 150||2017|
Ram Charan Controversy
The actor has been a part of few controversies. Here is a list:
- He has beaten 2 software professionals in Hyderabad. Because they have injured his security guards in a scuffle.
- The police rush to his residence with severe warning as a result of his loud midnight party.