Name- Shahrukh Khan
Date of Birth- 2 November 1965
Age- 54 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Lateef Fatima Khan
Father- Taj Mohammed Khan
Sister- Shehnaz Lalarukh Khan
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Wife- Gauri Khan
Son- Aryan Khan, Abram Khan
Daughter- Suhana Khan
Height- 5’8 approx.
Weight- 68kg approx.
Net worth- $800m
Popularly known as SRK, King of Romance, King Khan, Baadshah of Bollywood. Shahrukh Khan is a Bollywood actor and producer. Born on 2 November 1965 in New Delhi, he is a son of Late Taj Mohammad Khan and Lateef Fatima. He did his schooling from St. Columba’s School, Delhi. Shahrukh did his graduation from Hansraj College( Delhi University) and then he pursued his master’s degree in Mass Communication from Jamia Millia Islamia University (New Delhi) but he left it to pursue his acting career.
Facts about Shahrukh Khan
- Playing cricket and video/computer games, collecting gadgets are his Favorite Hobbies.
- Karan Johar, Farah Khan, Kajol and Hrithik Roshan are his best friends.
- Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan are his Favorite Actors.
- Saira Banu and Mumtaz are his Favorite Actress.
- Shahrukh’s Favorite Sports are cricket and tennis.
- Black is his Favorite Color.
- Tandoori Chicken is his Favorite Food.
- Land Cruiser, Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe, Audi 6, BMW 6 series, and BMW 7 series are few of his Cars Collections.
- He charges 40 crores per film.
- Owner of Kolkata Knight Riders Ipl Team.
- Shahrukh Khan is named Rahul in nine movies.
- All of his cars numbers is 555. He is a believer in repeating numbers as it is thought to bring him good luck.
- He always wears his wedding ring on his right hand since he is married to wife Gauri Khan.
- Bollywood actor Shahrukh played negative roles in six movies namely Darr, Baazigar, Anjaam, Duplicate, Don, and Don 2.
- SRK took up the Mass communication degree because he loved watching television commercials.
Shahrukh Khan Family
Son of Taj Mohammad Khan and Lateef Fatima, Shahrukh has an elder sister named Shahnaz. Sharukh’s father died in 1981 because of cancer and his mother died in 1991 from complications of diabetes. After the death of his parents, his sister Shahnaz went into depression. So Shahrukh took the responsibility of caring her. He married his girlfriend Gauri Chibber in traditional Hindu wedding Ceremony on 25 October 1991. He is a proud father of three kids named Aryan Khan, Suhana Khan, and Abram khan.Aryan was born in 1997, Suhana was born in 2000, and Abram was born on 2013 through surrogate mother.
Shahrukh Khan House
Shahrukh lives with his family in Lavish Bungalow named as Mannat in Bandra, Mumbai. He calls this house as his dream house and has spent time and money in building it. Shahrukh and his wife’s first house in Mumbai was a 3BHk apartment on 7th floor of Shree Amrit Apartments in Carter Road, Bandra West, Mumbai.
Shahrukh Khan First Movie
The Actor made his acting debut with television Serial Fauji in 1989. His appearance in the serial led critics to compare his looks with Dilip Kumar who is Shahrukh’s favorite actor. But he was not interested in movies at that time. However, he changed his decision to act in movies after the death of his mother cited it as a way to escape his mother’s death grief. He moved to Mumbai from Delhi and quickly was signed for four movies. The first movie that was offered to him was of Hema Malini’s film. However, as the main lead, he made his debut with film Deewana in 1992 starring Divya Bharti and Rishi Kapoor as a Second lead. The film was successful at the box office. He won Filmfare Best Male Debut Award.
Shahrukh Khan Movies
The king of Bollywood has worked in numerous movies. Here is a list of movies he has worked on:
|Dil Aashna Hai||1992|
|Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman||1992|
|Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa||1994|
|Oh Darling! Yeh Hai India!||1995|
|Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge||1995|
|English Babu Desi Mem||1996|
|Dushman Duniya Ka||1996|
|Dil To Pagal Hai||1997|
|Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||1998|
|Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani||2000|
|Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega||2000|
|One 2 Ka 4||2001|
|Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...||2001|
|Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam||2002|
|Shakti: The Power||2002|
|Kal Ho Naa Ho||2003|
|Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke||2004|
|Main Hoon Na||2004|
|Kuchh Meetha Ho Jaye||2005|
|Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna||2006|
|Don – The Chase Begins Again||2006|
|I See You||2006|
|Chak De! India||2007|
|Om Shanti Om||2007|
|Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi||2008|
|Luck by Chance||2009|
|Dulha Mil Gaya||2010|
|My Name Is Khan||2010|
|Shahrukh Bola "Khoobsurat Hai Tu"||2010|
|Always Kabhi Kabhi||2011|
|Love Breakups Zindagi||2011|
|Student of the Year||2012|
|Jab Tak Hai Jaan||2012|
|Happy New Year||2014|
|Tutak Tutak Tutiya||2016|
|Ae Dil Hai Mushkil||2016|
|Jab Harry Met Sejal||2017|
Shahrukh Khan Television Career
He has hosted many Television shows like Kaun Banega Crorepati, Kya Aap Panchavi Paas Se Tez Hai, Zorr ka Jhatka, Ted Talks India Nayi soch and many other award functions including Filmfare, Zee Cine Awards, Star Awards and many more.
Shahrukh Khan Controversies
- Shahrukh-Salman Fight- Shahrukh and Salman have always been good friends. But there came a time when both of them did not want to see each other. They both had fight in Katrina Kaif’s birthday bash in 2008. The reason is unknown to people. But with time they both have moved on and became friends once again.
- Srk-Priyanka Relationship- Shahrukh is a family man and has never been linked to anyone in his career. But there was a time when everyone was talking about Shahrukh-Priyanka’s alleged relationship. However neither Priyanka nor Shahrukh admitted this.
- Srk-Shirish Kunder- In Farah Khan’s birthday bash, Shahrukh slapped her husband. However, later on, they have sorted out their differences and moved on. Both Shahrukh and Farah are now on good terms.
- Banned from Wankhede Stadium- Shahrukh was banned from entering into Wankhede stadium for his alleged misbehavior. He misbehaved and abused MCA officials, security personnel after the match.
- Srk went for sex foetal determination- Srk has always been in news. He tends to attract controversies from everywhere. Another controversy which brings him in news was that he and his wife went for sex determination test for their third child. This, however, was a false allegation on them.