Name- Shalin Bhanot/ Shaleen Bhanot
Date of Birth- 15 November 1982
Age- 37 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Divorced to Dalljiet Kaur
Height- 5’10 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Shalin Bhanot Biography
Shalin Bhanot is an Indian actor. He is primarily known for his work in small screen industry. Born on 15 November 1982, he did his schooling from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. He completed his graduation from a private college. The actor rose to fame after he participated in reality show “MTV Roadies” as a contestant. He was noticed by many directors and eventually started getting television shows offers. He took acting training from known Hollywood acting coach “Michelle Danner”.
Facts About Shaleen Bhanot
- Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan are his Favorite Actors.
- Katrina Kaif is his Favorite Actress.
- Yo Yo Honey Singh and Arijit Singh are his Favorite Singers.
- White, Black and Grey are his Favorite Colors.
- London and Dubai are his Favorite Destinations.
- Home-made food is his Favorite Food.
- Gymming, Partying and Travelling are his Favorite Hobbies.
- After completing his studies, he came to Mumbai to make his career in the glamour industry.
- In 2004, he made his debut as a contestant in youth based reality show “MTV Roadies”.
- He got acting training from Michelle Danner who is Hollywood’s known acting coach.
- Later in 2006, he made his acting debut with serial “Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai” where he played the role of Rohan.
- Apart from being an actor, he is a very good dancer as well. He took dancing training from Bollywood’s known choreographers including Farah Khan, Geeta Kapoor and Habiba Rehman.
- He has acted in many shows including Saat Phere, Kulvaddhu, Sangam, Grihasti, Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush, etc.
- In 2008, he participated in dance reality show “Nach Baliye 4” along with his wife Dalljiet Kaur and emerged as winner of the show.
- They were presented with 50lakhs winning price and trophy by Shahrukh Khan.
- Also, he hosted Nach Baliye 5 in 2010 with his ex-wife Dalljiet Kaur.
- He and his ex-wife have won “Best Lokpriya Jodi” award in Star Parivaar Awards but their marriage didn’t last and they got divorced in 2015.
- In 2019, he did a music video named “Tujhe Paane Ko” which got millions of views of YouTube.
- In 2020, he appeared in Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 along with stars like Karan Patel, Abhishek Verma, Kanwar Amar, Smriti Kalra, etc.
Shalin Bhanot Family
He was born in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India into a high class Punjabi family. There is not much information about his family as he likes to keep his personal life away from the social domain. Though he is very close to his family especially his mother and shares amazing pictures with them on his Instagram account. He has made his family proud by being one of the known actors of television industry.
Shalin Bhanot Wife/ Girlfriend
He is currently single and is focusing on his career only. He was married to actress Dalljiet Kaur but the two had an ugly separation when his wife filed case against him for physical abuse. The couple met each other on the sets of a show and got married on 9 December 2009. However, his wife filed for divorce after six years of their marriage. They have a son together named Jaydon. Both of them love their son and shares amazing pictures with him on their social media accounts respectively.
Shaleen Bhanot Career/ Television Shows
He came to Mumbai to make his career in the industry and started his journey as a contestant on MTV Roadies. Since then there is no looking back for him and he has done many shows. In 2006, he made his acting debut with serial Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai as Rohan. He got recognition for playing the role of “Duryodhana” in mythological show Suryaputra Karn released in 2016. Apart from this, he is also a dancer and have won Nach Baliye season 4 along with his ex-wife. In 2020, he participated in another reality show named “Khatron Ke Khiladi” hosted by Rohit Shetty. Here is the list of serials he has been part of:
|2006||Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai||Rohan|
|2008||Dill Mill Gaye||Cameo|
|2008-09||Nach Baliye 4||Winner|
|2010||Do Hanson Ka Jodaa||Suryakamal|
|2010||Nach Baliye 5||Host with Daljit|
|2012||Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein||Ranveer|
|2017||Sher-e-Punjab: Maharaja Ranjit Singh||Maha Singh|
|2019||Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush||Ravan|
|2019||Tujhe Paane Ko||Music video|
|2019||The Red Land||Bablu Thakur|
|2020||Khatron Ke Khiladi 2020||Contestant|
Shaleen Bhanot Movies
Not only on small screen, he has been part of big screen as well. In 2006, he made his big screen debut with movie “Pyare Mohan”. Though his Bollywood’s career is not as successful as television but he has impressed everyone with his skills sets.
Shaleen Bhanot Controversy
The actor made headlines in the news for his divorce with his ex- wife who accused him of physical abuse. In an interview to Times of India, he said,
“Marriages are made in heaven, divorces in hell. When you marry, you hold hands for life. At times, divorces bring with them a child whose dignity rests in your resilience and silence. I married for love, the break-up is unfortunate. God knows I gave it my best to hold my family together to pass the storm. But I respect my little son’s mother enough to grace her accusations with silence in public. I have full faith in our court of law. All I want is to see my son Shaarav whom I am really missing and have not met since two months.”
View this post on Instagram
I can’t explain this day, can’t explain what I feel… this was the best and the biggest day of my life six years back and it is the best and the biggest day of my life even today… 9th of Nov 2013 I became a father.. the feel of that day is still so fresh.. Happy birthday jaydon ..my son..I wish you all the happiness and all the good health in life… Always. #jaydon #jaydonsbday #papabeta #myson #proudfather #ilovehim #heismylife #shalinbhanot #shalinjaydon P.S. I Wonder What did he pray for before blowing the candles..🤔😉