Name- Tiger Shroff
Real Name- Jai Hemant Shroff
Date of Birth- 2 March1990
Age- 30 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Ayesha Shroff
Father- Jackie Shroff
Sister– Krishna Shroff
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’9 approx.
Net Worth- $11 Million approx.
Tiger Shroff Biography
Tiger Shroff is an Indian actor, dancer and martial artist who is known for his work in Bollywood industry. Born on 2 March 1990, he is the son of popular Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff and producer Ayesha Shroff. He got the looks, body, charisma and acting skills which is required to rule the industry. It won’t be wrong to say that he is one of the fittest actor of Bollywood industry. Right after making his big screen debut with super hit movie “Heropanti” to becoming one of the talented actors of Bollywood, he has formed a strong fan base for him. Let’s get to know more about his family details, career, movies, girlfriend and more in his biography.
Tiger Shroff Family
He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a high class Hindu family. His father name is Jackie Shroff, an Indian actor and mother name is Ayesha Shroff, a producer. He is elder of two siblings, his sister name is Krishna Shroff and she is 3 years younger than him. The actor comes from a family of mixed heritage which includes Gujarati and Uyghur ancestry as well as Bengali and Belgian ancestry.
Tiger Shroff Girlfriend
He is dating actress Disha Patani. They both have painted the town red ever since they appeared together in video “Befikra”. From parties to dinner dates to film screenings to vacations, their relationship has gotten stronger only. Not only with Tiger but Disha shares great bond with his sister and mother as well. Even though the couple still consider each other as good friends only, the love between them is no secret and their fans are just waiting them to make it official like other B-Town couples.
Tiger Shroff Career/ Movies
Coming from a family having strong hold in acting industry, he was destined to make his career in the entertainment industry. In 2012, he made his acting debut with movie Heropanti opposite actress Kriti Sanon. The movie emerged as a commercial success and he received mixed reaction from critics for his performance in the movie. Then in 2016, he did an action movie “Baaghi” co-starring Shraddha Kapoor and Sudheer Babu which as well proved to be a critical success at the box office. Later that year, he did movie “Flying Jatt” but it underperformed at box office, following another release “Munna Michael” in 2017 also was a commercial disappointment.
His career’s turning point came after he did movie “Baaghi 2” in 2018. This movie emerged as one of the highest grossing movies of the year in Bollywood giving him immense praise and appreciation for his work in it. Other than movies, he has also done various music videos like “Zindagi Aa Raha Hoon Main”, “Chal Wahan Jaate Hain”, “Get Ready To Move”, “Befikra” and more.
Tiger Shroff Awards
Some of the prestigious awards won by him for his performance on big screen are as:
- 2014- Won Stardust Awards “Superstar of Tomorrow – Male” for movie Heropanti.
- 2014- Won BIG Star Entertainment Awards “Most Entertaining Actor- Male” for movie Heropanti
- 2015- Won IIFA Awards “Star Debut of the Year- Male” for movie Heropanti.
- 2015- Won Life Ok Screen Awards “Most Promising Newcomer” for movie Heropanti.
- 2020- Won Gold Choice Awards “Best Actor in a Negative Role” for movie War.
Some Unknown Facts About Tiger Shroff
Tiger is one of those actors who has never failed to amaze his fans with his performances. Here are some unknown facts about the actor that each of his fan should know:
- He did his schooling at American School of Bombay.
- He is a martial artist. We’ve seen him performing some amazing stunts that possibly no other actor in Bollywood can do with such great ease. He knows aerobic and martial arts and got into gymnastics and dance from an early age.
- His name Tiger sounds really cool but it is not his real name. Eventually his real name is Jai Hemant Shroff and Tiger is his nickname only, which was given to him by his father. His father used to call him tiger because when was a kid, he used to bite like a tiger.
- We’ve seen Tiger and Shraddha in some movies together but do you know that they are best friends. They share a deep bond of friendship and know each other since their childhood days.
- Initially, the actor didn’t want to get into acting as he was more inclined towards getting into martial arts and sports.
- Other than being an actor, he is also a great dancer and considers Michael Jackson to be one of his greatest inspirations for dancing.
- It was Tiger who gave some valuable tips to Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan to prepare his body for movie “Dhoom 3”. This impressed Aamir so much that he personally wanted to producer Tiger’s movie but couldn’t do it so it was produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
- Before making his debut in Bollywood, the actor took rigorous martial arts and gymnastics training for long 3 years to make him look perfect for the role.
- He is a pure vegetarian and consumes a diet which is rich in vegetables and no meat products. Also, he doesn’t drink or smoke.
- The actor has a 5th degree black belt in Taekwondo, a martial arts in which an individual uses more of his legs to engage in combat.
- Unlike many celebrities who are quite active on social media, Tiger likes to be more private person and he doesn’t reveal much on his social media account about his personal life.
- Not many people know this, but he was first offered a television serial “Fauji” to make his acting debut way back in 2009. Though he declined the offer as he didn’t want to begin his career with television serial and then enter into Bollywood industry.
- The only thing that the actor regrets is that he is not as tall as his father.
- He is a devotee of Lord Shiva and credits all his talents and success to him.
- It is his dream to play character of Spider-man one day.
- In real life, he is very introvert and secretive in nature.