Name- Aakanksha Singh
Date of Birth- 30 July 1990
Age- 30 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Renu Seth
Father- Name Not Known
Sister– Chayanika Singh
Brother- Harsh Vardhan Singh
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Kunal Sain
Height- 5’6 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Aakanksha Singh Biography
Aakanksha Singh is an Indian actress, model and physiotherapist. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 30 July 1990, she completed her education from her hometown in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Megha Vyas” in popular television serial Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. Later, she rose higher on success with serial “Gulmohar Grand” where she played a 21 year old girl. The show was based on hotel industry mainly and was ranked 1 in United Kingdom. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her sweet looks and acting skills.
Facts About Aakanksha Singh
- Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Rashmika Mandanna is her Favorite Actress.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sport.
- Rohit Sharma and Rahul Dravid are her Favorite Cricketers.
- London and Maldives are her Favorite Destinations.
- Pani Puri and Chocolates are her Favorite Food.
- Travelling, Horse riding and dancing are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She is a physiotherapist by profession but was attracted towards acting since her childhood days as her mother used to be theatre artist.
- In 2012, she made her acting debut with serial “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha” where she played main lead in the show.
- The show was liked by the audience and they appreciated her performance of a sweet natured girl.
- Being a passionate dancer, she appeared on dance reality show “Nach Baliye 7” as guest in 2015.
- In the same year, she did another show named “Gulmohar Grand” as Anahita. The show was a number 1 in United Kingdom.
- Later in 2016, she participated in “Box Cricket League” as contestant and played for Ahmadabad Express.
- Apart from small screen, she has worked on big screen as well. In 2017, she made her Bollywood debut with movie Badrinath Ki Dulhania where she played the role of Alia’s best friend.
- Post that, she did many movies like Malli Raava, Pailwaan, Devdaas, etc.
Aakanksha Singh Family
She was born in Jaipur, Rajasthan into a middle class Hindu family. Her mother name is Renu Seth who was a theatre artist and father name is not known. She has an elder sister named Chayanika Singh and a brother named Harsh Vardhan Singh. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Aakanksha Singh Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married to her long time friend Kunal Sain. Kunal is a marketing professional and have known Aakanksha for a long period of time. They have dated for almost 6 years and tied the knot on 7 December 2014 in a traditional Marwari wedding in Jaipur accompanied by close family and friends. The couple is madly in love with each other and often shares amazing pictures together on their respective Instagram accounts.
Aakanksha Singh Career/ Television Shows
She started her career in acting with serial Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha as Megha Vyas in 2012. The show was a hit making her the household name. Post that she did many shows including Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2, Savdhaan India, Nach Baliye 7 but rose higher on success after she did Gulmohar Grand. It was based on hotel industry and was liked by the audience. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of shows she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role Channel 2012 Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Megha Vyas Colors TV 2013 Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 Megha Vyas Bhatnagar Colors TV 2014 Savdhaan India Prabha Life OK 2015 Nach Baliye 7 Herself Star Plus 2015 Gulmohar Grand Anahita(Annie) Star Plus 2016 Box Cricket League Contestant Colors TV 2018 Meethi ki laddoo - Mothers and daughters Radhika Short film
Aakanksha Singh Movies
Not only on small screen, the actress has been part of big screen as well. In 2017, she made her Bollywood debut with movie Badrinath Ki Dulhania. In the same year, she made her Telugu debut with movie Malli Raava as main lead actress of the movie. She was even nominated for SIIMA Best Debutant Actress for the film Malli Raava. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Movies Role Language 2017 Badrinath Ki Dulhania Kiran Kakkar Hindi 2017 Malli Raava Anjali Telugu 2018 Devadas Reporter Jahnavi Telugu 2019 Pailwaan Rukmini Kannada 2020 Clap TBA Tamil
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram