Name- Achint Kaur
Date of Birth- 5 September 1970
Age- 50 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Divorced
Height- 5’7 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Achint Kaur Biography
Achint Kaur is an Indian actress. She is primarily known for her work in Bollywood and small screen industry. Born on 5 September 1970, she completed her schooling from Sophia Girl’s School in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The actress rose to fame for playing antagonists Mandira and Pallavi in Ekta Kapoor’s Indian soap operas Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii which was aired on Star Plus. She has won several awards for her roles including ITA Award for serial Virrudh. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely.
Facts About Achint Kaur
- Anupam Kher, Anil Kapoor, and Naseeruddin Shah are her Favorite Actors.
- Rekha, Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi are her Favorite Actresses.
- Olive Green, Black and White are her Favorite Colors.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli are her Favorite Cricketers.
- Pizza, Chocolates and Ice Cream are her Favorite Food.
- London and Goa are her Favorite Destinations.
- Travelling, Gymming and Doing Yoga are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Her friends calls her Chintzy.
- She started her acting career in 1994 with television serial Banegi Apni Baat aired on ZEE TV.
- Post that, she worked in serials like Swabhimaan, Saaya, Maan, Talaash, etc. and later in 2002, made her big screen debut with movie Om Jai Jagadish.
- Eventually, she rose to fame after she played antagonists in serials like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii.
- Over the time, she has established a place for herself in the industry mostly for the negative characters she has played and became the household name.
- She has been part of movies like 2 States, Anamika, Corporate, Sur-The Melody of Life, Guddu Rangeela, Kalank and many more.
- Apart from acting on big and small screen, she is also a theatre artist and has appeared in play “Two to Tango, Three to Jive”.
- Her role from serial Jamai Raja as Durga Devi Patel was appreciated by the audience.
- She shares good bond with actors like Ravi Dubey and Nia Sharma.
- She is a big fitness freak and never misses to hit the gym to keep herself fit and healthy.
View this post on Instagram
The #fear is less the #flexibility is more. With a cracked back bone. I never thought I could achieve something like this. But, I’ve still got a long way to go… #workinprogress Thank you @rawaderohit for pushing me and making it happen! @menkaasreformerstudio . . . #flexible #pilates #stretch #fitness #fitnessmotivation #mondaymotivation #motivation #happiness #me #achintkaur #fitnessjourney #pilateslovers #fitnessgirl #progress #fit #fitme #flyinghigh #moments #gratitude #memories #love
Achint Kaur Family
She was born in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh into a middle class Punjabi Sikh family. There is not much information available about her family as she likes to keep her personal life away from the public domain. Though the actress is very close to her mother and says, “Whatever I am today, is thanks to her”. Her mother had a troubled marriage and she single-handedly brought her up. She taught her to stand for herself and more importantly to look after her.
Achint Kaur Husband/ Boyfriend
She is currently single. Earlier, she had an arrange marriage when she was 18 years old but due to several reasons, it didn’t work and they parted their ways. In fact, they are still good friends and shares cordial relationship. Together, they have a son named Preetanjan. Later, she started dating actor Mohan Kapoor and they were in live-in relationship for a long time. But they parted their ways after living together for almost 19 years. Right now the actress is having a happy phase and focusing on her career as well as fitness.
Achint Kaur Career/ Television Shows
She started her acting career in 1994 with serial Banegi Apni Baat. Post that, she did many serials but became household name after she appeared on Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii as female antagonist. The show gave her immense popularity on the work front. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of shows she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
1994 Banegi Apni Baat 1995–1997 Swabhimaan Soha
1998 Saaya Kamiya
2001-2002 Maan Sanjana Maan
2001 Talaash 2002 Parchhaiyan Archana
2002 Dhadkan Mallika Sareen
2002–2003 Kittie Party Pixie
2003–2008 Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Dr. Mandira Kapadia / Priyanka Dutta / Mandira Kiran Virani / Mandira Aditya Gujral
2004–2005 Piya Ka Ghar Amba
2005–2008 Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii Pallavi Bhandari / Pallavi Kamal Agarwal / Pammi Balraj Nanda
2006–2008 Karam Apnaa Apnaa Nikhila Mahen Kapoor
2007–2008 Virrudh Vedika Rai Singhania
2008–2009 Ranbir Rano Preet Behenji
2011 Jhansi Ki Rani Ladai Sarkar / Queen Of Orccha
2014–2016 Jamai Raja DD (Durga Devi) Patel
Achint Kaur Movies
Not only in television serials, but she has been part of many Bollywood movies. Her variety of roles she has played got critical acclaim by everyone. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Movies Role
2002 Om Jai Jagadish Tanya Malhotra
2002 Sur-The Melody of Life 2004 Julie 2006 Corporate Wife of Viney Sehgal
2008 Anamika 2010 Guzaarish News Reader
2011 Haunted - 3D Margaret Malini
2011 Jo Hum Chahein Amrita Singhania
2012 Heroine 2012 Riwayat 2014 2 States Shipra Mehra
2014 Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans Forest Warden
2015 Black Home 2015 Guddu Rangeela 2016 Zorawar Major Zorawar Singh's Mother
2019 Kalank Saroj
2019 The Tashkent Files
View this post on Instagram
Finally I got my picture next to this gorgeous waterfall. 😅😜 picture @chaaruanand 😂 . . . #udaipur #travel #photooftheday #love #happiness #us #happy #moments #rajasthan #winter #memories #flyinghigh #LoveandLight #selflove #picoftheday #instagood #instastyle #instatravel #traveltheworld #traveldiaries #travel #vacation #AchintKaur #me #holidaymood #holiday #goodvibes #waterfall
View this post on Instagram
And in the end perhaps that’s all that matters… #love #happiness and #peace I feel from within. #happysunday 💖 . . . #happy #smile #life #motivation #beautiful #travel #inspiration #nature #joy #goodvibes #fun #selflove #instagood #instagram #sunshine #me #memories #freedom #joy #abundance #achintkaur #inlove #calm #pilatesbody bhfyp