Name- Akanksha Juneja
Date of Birth- 30 March 1990
Age- 30 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Neha Juneja
Father- Mahesh Juneja
Sister– Navya Junjeja
Brother- Tarun Khurana
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 58kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Akanksha Juneja Biography
Akanksha Juneja is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 30 March 1990, she did her schooling from St. Xavier’s School in New Delhi. She completed her graduation from University of Delhi and later did course in Media studies from RK Films and Media Academy. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Ayesha Siddhant Kapoor” in popular television serial Bade Ache Lagte Hai. Her negative role in the serial was appreciated by everyone and gave her immense popularity and fame on the work front.
Facts About Akanksha Juneja
- Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, and Ranveer Singh are her Favorite Actors.
- Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone are her Favorite Actresses.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Badshah and Mika Singh are her Favorite Singers.
- Travelling and Dancing are her Favorite Hobbies.
- After completing her graduation, she did course in Media studies from RK Films and Media Academy in Delhi.
- Always aspired to make her career in the entertainment industry, she used to play villainous roles in college dramas like surupnakha, evil bahu, bad wife, etc.
- After she completed her studies, she shifted to Mumbai and started her career as a model.
- In 2010, she participated in Star Plus’s Mahayatra – Rishton Ka Anokha Safar as herself.
- Post that, she made her acting debut with serial Do Saheliyaan in the same year 2010.
- She has been part of many shows like Do Saheliyaan, C.I.D., Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai, Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava, etc.
- But her breakthrough role was Ayesha Siddhant Kapoor from Sony TV’s popular serial Bade Ache Lagte Hai in 2013.
- The show gave her immense popularity and she managed to establish a place for herself in the industry.
- Following this, she did many popular shows like Ishqbaaz, Ishq Mein Marjawan, Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi, etc. with actors like Nakuul Mehta, Aalisha Panwar, Shakti Arora, respectively.
- She is mostly known for playing vamp roles.
- Not only in small screen, but she has also been part of big screen movies like Banke Bihari, Le Gai Sada Dil Lutke, and more.
Akanksha Juneja Family
She was born in New Delhi, India into a middle class Hindu family. Her father name is Mahesh Juneja and mother name is Neha Juneja. She has a sister named Navya Juneja and a brother named Tarun Khurana. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her social media account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Akanksha Juneja Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. The actress is independent and likes to remain busy in her work. She has full focus on her career at this point of time rather than being involve in relationship with anyone. She is happily single and living her life to the fullest. Also, as per her relationship history, there is no information about her boyfriend.
Akanksha Juneja Career/ Television Shows
She started her career with Star Plus’s serial “Mahayatra: Rishton Ka Anokha Safar”. Post that she appeared in many serials like Do Saheliyaan, C.I.D., Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai, Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava, etc. but her roles were not well received by the audience. Though with hard work and passion for acting, she established a place for herself and eventually rose to success after she appeared in Sony TV’s serial Bade Achhe Lagte Hain as “Ayesha Sudhir Sharma”. The role gave her fame and people loved her performance in the show. Since then there is no looking back for her and she made a place for herself in the television industry. Here is the list of serials she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Channel 2010 Mahayatra - Rishton Ka Anokha Safar STAR Plus 2010 Do Saheliyaan Zee TV 2010 C.I.D. Sony Entertainment Television Asia 2010 Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai Colors TV 2010–2011 Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi Sahara One 2012–2013 Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Life OK 2013–2014 Saath Nibhaana Saathiya STAR Plus 2013 Bade Achhe Lagte Hain Sony TV 2014 Emotional Atyachar season 4 UTV Bindass 2014 The Adventures of Hatim Life OK 2014 Adaalat Sony TV 2014 Savdhan India Life OK 2014–2015 Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai Sony Pal 2015 Bhanwar Sony TV 2015–2016 Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi Colors TV 2018 Savdhaan India Star Bharat 2018 Ishq Mein Marjawan Colors 2018 Ishqbaaz Star Plus