Name- Amruta Khanvilkar
Date of Birth- 23 November 1984
Age- 35 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Gauri Khanvilkar
Father- Raju Khanvilkar
Sister– Aditi Khanvilkar (Younger)
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Himmanshoo A. Malhotra
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 54kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Amruta Khanvilkar Biography
Amruta Khanvilkar is an Indian actress and dancer. She is primarily known for her work in Bollywood and small screen industry. Born on 23 November 1984, she did her schooling from Ashok Academy, Mumbai. She completed her graduation in Commerce & Economics from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. The actress rose to fame after she won the dance reality show Nach Baliye 7 along with her husband Himmanshoo Malhotra. She is a prominent actress of Bollywood and Marathi industry who has established herself as a lead actress in many Marathi movies. She has huge followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who adores her as a person and her talents.
Facts About Amruta Khanvilkar
- Shahrukh Khan is her Favorite Actor.
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is her Favorite Movie.
- Chicken Biryani is her Favorite Food.
- Goa is her Favorite Destination.
- Black, Pink & Purple are her Favorite Colors.
- Dancing and Workout are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She made her small screen debut by participating in Zee India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj in the year 2014 and ended up in 3rd position.
- She is one of the leading and accomplished actress of Marathi cinema.
- In the year 2006, she made her Marathi cinema debut with movie “Golmaal”.
- The actress has won the dance reality show Nach Baliye season 7 along with her husband Himmanshoo Malhotra.
- She has anchored many reality shows including Bollywood Tonight on Zee Music and Dance India Dance.
- Not only an actress, but she is also a trained dancer.
- Her notable roles are in the movies such as Phoonk and Phoonk 2.
- Always trying to do something different, the actress participated in reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi” 10 along with celebrities like Karan Patel, Karishma Tanna, Tejaswi Prakash, Shivin Narang and a lot more.
Amruta Khanvilkar Family
She was born in Pune, Mumbai into a middle class Hindu family. Her father name is Raju Khanvilkar and mother name is Gauri Khanvilkar. She has a younger sister named Aditi Khanvilkar. The actress is very close to her family and has made them proud by being one of the established and talented actress of Marathi and Bollywood industry. She has fulfilled her dream of becoming an actress and her family has supported her in every possible way in achieving the same.
Amruta Khanvilkar Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married to actor Himmanshoo Malhotra. They were co-contestants on the reality show “India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj” when they met first. Though the search was for best actor and actress, but they ended up finding each other. They became friends, best friends and after dating for almost 10 years, the couple tied the knot on 24 January 2015. However, their relationship has also been through many ups and downs and well tested by the time but they never let anything else come in between. They are now one of the most lovable couples in the television industry.
Amruta Khanvilkar Career/ Movies
She made her TV debut with reality show India’s Best Cinestar Ki Khoj in 2004. Later in 2005, she appeared in political thriller serial Time Bomb 9/11 on ZEE TV as Anu. In 2006, she made her Marathi movie debut with film “Golmaal”. In the next following year, the actress made her Bollywood debut with movie Mumbai Salsa. Her notable works are for the films in Phoonk and Phoonk 2. Today, she has established herself as the leading actress of Marathi cinema by her acting and good dialogue delivery on the screen. Till date, the actress has done a lot of good work in the industry and charmed everyone with her talent and skills.