Name- Ankita Mayank Sharma
Date of Birth- 7 February 1987
Age- 33 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Sister– Priyanka Sharma
Brother- Deepanshu Sharma
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Mayank Sharma
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Ankita Mayank Sharma Biography
Ankita Mayank Sharma is an Indian actress and dancer. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 7 February 1987, she completed her graduation in Bachelor of Classical Dance and Music from New Delhi, India. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Ratna” in popular television serial Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. Post that, she appeared in other television serials like Amrit Manthan, Rangrasiya, Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, etc. and became the household name. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely.
Facts About Ankita Mayank Sharma
- Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are her Favorite Actresses.
- Paris and Switzerland are her Favorite Destinations.
- Black and Red are her Favorite Colors.
- Dancing and Travelling are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Initially, she wanted to become a dance choreographer and so pursued a course in classical dance and music.
- After she completed her course, she was awarded with “Visharad degree” in 2008.
- In 2006, she made her debut as a dancer with Aamir Khan’s movie Fanaah in 2006.
- Later, she shifted to Mumbai to focus on her acting career. Though her father wanted her to become choreographer but destiny had other plans for her.
- In 2009, she made her acting debut with television serial “Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo” as Ratna.
- Following this, she appeared in many television shows like Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, Sawaare Sabke Sapne… Preeto, Amrit Manthan, Rangrasiya, etc. and became the household name.
- Apart from daily soaps, she has appeared on reality shows like Boogie Woogie and finale of Indian idol of 5 as a guest.
- She has been part of few short movies and YouTube videos as well.
- The actress is an avid dog lover.
- She is a tattoo lover and has inked her husband’s name on her ring finger.
Ankita Mayank Sharma Family
She was born in New Delhi, India into a middle class Hindu family. Her parents name are not known. She has a younger sister named Priyanka Sharma and a brother named Deepanshu Sharma. The actress shares close bond with her family and shares pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Ankita Mayank Sharma Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married to actor Mayank Sharma. The two met on the sets of Box Cricket League and after some time fell in love with each other. Then on 9 March 2015, they took their relationship to next level and tied the knot in a private wedding ceremony accompanied by friends and family. They are madly in love with each other and often shares amazing pictures together on their Instagram account with cute captions for each other.
Ankita Mayank Sharma Career/ Television Shows
She never intended to become actress professionally as she was more inclined towards dancing career. But destiny had other plans for her and so after she completed her studies, she came to Mumbai and opened a dance academy of her own. Then in 2006, she made her debut as an extra dancer with movie Fanaah starring Aamir Khan and Kajol. After this, she got the opportunity to work in small screen and made her acting debut in 2009 with serial Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo as Ratna. Her role was liked by the audience and after this serial, she got to play main lead in serial Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. The show was a hit and made her the household name. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of television serials she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2009–2010 Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Ratna
2010-2011 Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Saanchi Sharma
2011-2012 Sawaare Sabke Sapne... Preeto Manpreet Dhillon aka Preeto
2012-2013 Amrit Manthan Rajkumari Nimrit Kaur Sodhi / Natasha Oberoi
2013-2014 Rangrasiya Laila
2015-2016 Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Noor Khorasan
2015 Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan Vidya Venket
2016 Darr Sabko Lagta Hai (Episode #32)
2016-2017 Devanshi Sarla
2018-2019 Beechwale Bapu Dekh Raha Hain Sheetal
2019 Laal Ishq Nandita (Episode 112) / Widow (Episode 139)
View this post on Instagram