Name- Anupama Parameswaran
Date of Birth- 18 February 1996
Age- 24 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Sunitha Parameswaran
Brother- Akshay Parameswaran
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’3 approx.
Weight- 55kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Anupama Parameswaran Biography
Anupama Parameswaran is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in Telugu and Malayalam industry. Born on 18 February 1996, she did her schooling from Don Bosco Higher Secondary School in Irinjalakuda, Kerala. She completed her graduation in Bachelor of Arts from CMS College Kottayam in Kerala. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Mary George” in Malayalam movie Premam staring actors like Sai Pallavi and Nivin Pauli. The movie was a hit making her the household name. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely.
Facts About Anupama Parameswaran
- Suriya and Vikram are her Favorite Actors.
- Anushka Shetty is her Favorite Actress.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is her Favorite Cricketer.
- Red, Blue, Black and White are her Favorite Colors.
- Titanic is her Favorite Movie.
- Switzerland is her Favorite Destination.
- Appam is her Favorite Food.
- Travelling and Reading are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her acting career in 2015 with Malayalam movie Premam alongside Nivin Pauly and Sai Pallavi.
- She discontinued college in the middle semester to pursue acting as her main career.
- Her performance in the movie was appreciated by the critics and audience. She has even won “Most Popular Actress” award for her role in the movie.
- She has worked in different languages including Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam.
- Later in 2016, she made her Telugu debut with movie “A Aa” where she played the main lead role along with actors like Nithiin and Samantha Ruth Prabhu.
- She has worked with South superstars like Dhanush, Sai Dharam Tej, Dulquer Salmaan, Puneeth Rajkumar, etc.
- After giving so many successful movies in different languages, she has become one of the popular actresses of the South Industry known for her beauty and acting skills.
- The actress has also appeared on various magazines cover including Red.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a cute pet.
Anupama Parameswaran Family
She was born in Irinjalakuda, Kerala, India into a high class Hindu family. Her father name is Parameswaran and mother name is Sunitha Parameswaran. She has a younger brother named Akshey Parameswaran. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the popular actress of the South industry. Her family have also supported her through thick and thin while she was struggling in the initial phase of her acting career.
Anupama Parameswaran Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the popular actresses of the south industry, there is no buzz of her dating anyone. She has lots of male friends but none of them are her love interest. However, if some rumors are to be believed, then she might be dating cricketer Jasprit Bumrah. The rumors have been doing the rounds after both of them started following each other on social media.
Anupama Parasmeswaran Career/ Movies
She discontinued her college studies to pursue career in acting field. And in 2015, she made her acting debut with Malayalam movie “Premam”. The movie was one of the biggest hit of the year making her the household name. She gained huge popularity on the work front right after her debut movie. Followed by that in 2016, she made her acting debut in Telugu industry with movie “A Aa”. Her performance in the movie was appreciated and she has even won Best Debut Actress award for the same. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. Over the time, she has become one of the popular actresses of the South industry and holds bright future. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Movies Language
2015 Premam Malayalam
2016 James & Alice Malayalam
2016 A Aa Telugu
2016 Premam Telugu
2016 Kodi Tamil
2017 Sathamanam Bhavati Telugu
2017 Jomonte Suvisheshangal Malayalam
2017 Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi Telugu
2018 Krishnarjuna Yudham Telugu
2018 Tej I Love You Telugu
2018 Hello Guru Prema Kosame Telugu
2019 Natasaarvabhowma Kannada
2019 Rakshasudu Telugu
2020 Maniyarayile Ashokan Malayalam
Anupama Parasmeswaran Awards
The actress has won several awards for her performances in the movies. Here are few:
- 2016- Won 11th Ramu Karyat Awards under the category of Most Popular Actress for movie Premam.
- 2017- Won Apsara Awards under the category of Best Female Debut for movie A Aa.
- 2017- Won IIFA Utsavam under the category of Best Supporting Actress for movie Premam.