Name- Avika Gor
Date of Birth- 30 June 1997
Age- 23 years (as in 2020)
Mother- Chetna Gor
Father- Sameer Gor
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Avika Gor Biography
Avika Gor is an Indian actress, model and television personality. She is primarily known for her work in small screen, Hindi and Telugu industry. Born on 30 June 1997, she did her schooling from Ryan International School in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Anandi” in television serial Balika Vadhu and “Roli” in Sasural Simar Ka. The show was hit amongst the audience and gave her immense popularity & fame on the work front. She has who won every heart with her scintillating performances, cute looks and innocence. Other than television serials, she has been part of many Hindi and Telugu movies as well. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her acting skills and looks.
Facts About Avika Gor
- Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan are her Favorite Actors.
- Kajol, Aishwarya Rai and Madhuri Dixit are her Favorite Actresses.
- Pitbull, Maroon 5, Demi Lovato, Arijit Singh and A.R.Rehman are her Favorite Singers.
- Pav Bhaji, Chocolates and Noodles are her Favorite Food.
- Travelling, Dancing and Photography are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni are her good friends.
- She always aspired to enter a beauty pageant since her childhood.
- In 2008, she made her acting debut with serial “Balika Vadhu” as Anandi and gained huge popularity.
- She made the character Anandi immortal and is still remembered whenever there is a reference of child marriage.
- Her performance was appreciated by everyone globally and she has won many awards as well for the same.
- Post that, she did many shows but her character from serial “Sasural Simar Ka” as Roli drew everyone’s attention on her making her the household name.
- In 2009, she made her Bollywood debut with movie “Morning Walk” as a child artist.
- Following this, she did many movies but made her main lead debut with Telugu movie “Uyyala Jampala” in 2013.
- With time, she became the prominent face of the Telugu and Kannada industry and has done movies like Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki, Cinema Choopistha Mava, Care of Footpath 2, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, etc.
- She has also been part of many reality shows including Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 5), etc.
- Not only an actress and dancer, but she loves writing as well. In 2017, she made her debut as a writer with short movie “I, Me, Myself”.
- She often posts her dancing videos on YouTube and her Instagram account.
Avika Gor Family
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a middle class Hindu family. Her father name is Sameer Gor and mother name is Chetna Gor. She is the only child of her parents and shares close bond with them. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television and big screen industry.
Avika Gor Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single. But if rumors are to be believed then she might be dating actor Manish Raisinghan. They met each other on the sets of their show “Sasural Simar Ka”. Despite the huge age gap, their relationship rumors created waves on the small screen. Even after they left the show, their alleged love rumors didn’t stop. However, in a candid interview, they considered each other as good friends and said that they are not bothered with the stories floating around.
Avika Gor Career/ Television Shows
Always aspired to become an actress, she started her career as a child artist with television serial “Balika Vadhu” in 2008. She played the role of “Anandi Jagdish Singh” who got married in her childhood and won many awards for her performance. Post that, she did many shows like India’s Got Talent (season 1), Raajkumar Aaryyan, etc. Later, she grew higher on success after she appeared on serial “Sasural Simar Ka” as Roli. In no time, she became the household name. Also, she has been part of many reality shows like Comedy Nights Bachao, Comedy Nights with Kapil, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9, Khatra Khatra Khatra, and more. Here is the list of serials she has been part of:
|2008–2016||Balika Vadhu||Anandi Khajaan Singh/Anandi Jagdish Singh||Hindi|
|2009||India's Got Talent (season 1)||Guest/Anandi||Hindi|
|2008||Raajkumar Aaryyan||Young Rajkumari Bhairavi||Hindi|
|2011–2016||Sasural Simar Ka||Roli Jamnalal Dwivedi/Maya Siddhant Aryan Bhardwaj/Jhumki/Roli Verma||Hindi|
|2012||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 5)||Contestant||Hindi|
|2013||Comedy Nights with Kapil||Guest||Hindi|
|2014||Konchem Touch Lo Unte Chepta||Guest||Telugu|
|2015||Comedy Nights Bachao||Guest||Hindi|
|2016||Box Cricket League (season 2)||Contestant||Hindi|
|2017||Bigg Boss 11||Guest||Hindi|
|2017–2018||Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardani||Anushkha Sangwan/Anushka Yuvraj Choudhary/Juhi Sethi||Hindi|
|2019||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9||Contestant||Hindi|
|2019||Khatra Khatra Khatra||Herself||Hindi|
Avika Gor Movies
The actress made her big screen debut in 2009 with Bollywood movie “Morning Walk” as a child actor. Following this, she appeared in movies Paathshala and Tezz in small roles. Her performance in the movies were well appreciated by the audience. Later in 2013, she made her Telugu debut with movie “Uyyala Jampala” as Uma Devi (main female lead). With time, she became the prominent actress of the Telugu and Kannada industry and has done many movies. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
|2013||Uyyala Jampala||Uma Devi||Telugu|
|2014||Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki||Lakshmi||Telugu|
|2015||Cinema Choopistha Mava||Parineeta Chatterjee||Telugu|
|2015||Care of Footpath 2||Geeta||Kannada|
|2015||Kill Them Young||Geetha||Hindi|
|2016||Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada||Ayesha / Amala||Telugu|
|2019||Raju Gari Gadhi 3||Telugu|
Avika Gor Awards
She has won many awards for her performance. Here are few:
- 2008- Won 8th Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Child Artist and Best Actress – Drama.
- 2009- Won 12th Rajiv Gandhi National Awards for Young Prodigy.
- 2009- Won 9th Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Child Artist.
- 2010- Won 10th Indian Television Academy Awards again for Best Child Artist.
- 2014- Won 3rdSouth Indian International Movie Awards for Best Female Debutant – Telugu.