Name- Bindu Madhavi
Date of Birth- 14 June 1986
Age- 34 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Brother- Sagar (Died in 2012)
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 55kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Bindu Madhavi Biography
Bindu Madhavi is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in Tamil and Telugu cinema. Born on 14 June 1986, she did her graduation in Biotechnology from Vellore Institute of Technology. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Viji” in Tamil movie Veppam in 2011. But she became the household name after she did movies like Kazhugu, Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga, Pasanga 2, etc. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely.
Facts About Bindu Madhavi
- Ranveer Singh and Harish Kalyan are her Favorite Actors.
- Ramya Krishan and Sonam Kapoor are her Favorite Actresses.
- Bala Palanisamy is her Favorite Director.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is her Favorite Book.
- Maldives is her Favorite Destination.
- Swimming and Badminton are her Favorite Sports.
- Travelling, Partying, Sleeping and Reading Books are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She was born in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh but her family moved to various places including Tirupati, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Guntur etc. because of her father’s job.
- Always aspired to make her career in the entertainment industry, she started modelling during her college days and did her first assignment with Saravana Stores.
- However, her family was against her will to become an actress and when she started acting, her parents got very angry and they didn’t talk to her for several months.
- But since destiny had other plans for her, she got her first break after director Sekhar Kammula noticed her in Tata Gold Tanishq ad. She was then auditioned and selected by him to act in his movie Avakai Biryani.
- Finally in 2008, she made her acting debut with Telugu movie Avakai Biryani where she played the role of Lakshmi Jandhyala.
- Later, she rose to fame after she worked in movies like Veppam, Kazhugu, Savaale Samaali, Kazhugu 2, etc.
- In the year 2017, she participated in reality show Bigg Boss as wild card entry hosted by Kamal Hassan.
- In south industry, she is mostly referred to as lookalike of actress Silk Smitha by tabloids.
- She considers celebrity photographer Venket Ram like her godfather in tinsel town.
Bindu Madhavi Family
She was born in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India into a high class Hindu family. Her father was a deputy commissioner in tax department and mother, a homemaker. She had a brother named Sagar who died in 2012 after prolonged disease. Her family moved to various place because of her father’s job before settling in Chennai. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the south industry.
Bindu Madhavi Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the known faces of the South entertainment industry, there is no buzz of her dating anyone. She has lots of male friends but none of them are her love interest. However, earlier she was relationship with a man who ended up migrating abroad. In an interview, she said, “Love is something I really look forward to with all my heart and can’t wait to embrace it”.
Bindu Madhavi Career/ Movies
She started her career as a model. Though the few months were really tough for her but gradually she started getting offers from various brands for advertisements. And finally in 2008, she made her acting debut with movie Avakai Biryani. Being a girl without any filmy background, it was really difficult for her to survive in the industry. But she got stability in her profession after she worked in movies like Kazhugu and Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga. The movies were hit making her the household name. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Movies Role Language 2008 Avakai Biryani Lakshmi Jandhyala Telugu 2009 Pokkisham Anjali Tamil 2009 Bumper Offer Aishwarya Telugu 2010 Om Shanthi Noorie Telugu 2010 Rama Rama Krishna Krishna Nandu Telugu 2010 Prathi Roju Bhanu Telugu 2011 Veppam Viji Tamil 2011 Pilla Zamindar Amrutha Telugu 2012 Kazhugu Kavitha Tamil 2012 Sattam Oru Iruttarai Diya Tamil 2013 Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga Mithra Meenalochani Tamil 2013 Desingu Raja Thamarai Tamil 2013 Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam Kalyani Tamil 2014 Oru Kanniyum Moonu Kalavaniyum Malar Tamil 2015 Tamizhuku En Ondrai Azhuthavum Simi Tamil 2015 Savaale Samaali Divya Tamil 2015 Pasanga 2 Vidhya Akhil Tamil 2016 Jackson Durai Viji Tamil 2018 Pakka Nadhiya Tamil 2019 Kazhugu 2 Kavitha Tamil
View this post on Instagram
So this multitalented friend of mine got a new hobby called PHOTOGRAPHY, and after constant torture he finally aggress to shoot me😎🥳….. loved the second location, The Barbershop…. and before I got in my element to pose, he says…. we got the shots, let’s roll 🤔 P.S – he loves street photography n made faces for all the so called cliche poses I made…. n before I forget to mention his name, there goes @rajagoutham 🙃🙌🤓 Makeupnhair by @sachindakoji, who made me believe less is more…. thanks for all the knowledge you share🤗😘 styled by the one n only @sravanthichukkapalli( I dig into her wardrobe all the time )
View this post on Instagram