Name- Digangana Suryavanshi
Date of Birth- 15 October 1997
Age- 23 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Sarita Suryavanshi
Father- Neeraj Suryavanshi
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’6 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Digangana Suryavanshi Biography
Digangana Suryavanshi is an Indian actress, singer and author. She is primarily known for her work in South and small screen industry. Born on 15 October 1997, she did her schooling from St. Xavier’s Higher School in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She completed her graduation in BA from a private college in Mumbai. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Veera Kaur Sampooran Singh” in the popular Star Plus TV series Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera along with actor Shivin Narang. The show made her the household name giving her immense popularity and fame. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her acting skills and looks.
Facts About Digangana Suryavanshi
- Ranbir Kapoor, Harish Kalyan and Brad Pitt are her Favorite Actors.
- Kajol is her Favorite Actress.
- Harry Potter is her Favorite Movie.
- Pizza and Pasta are her Favorite Food.
- Los Angeles, Singapore and Maldives are her Favorite Destinations.
- Painting, writing, playing badminton, and travelling are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career at the age of 7 as a child artist with television serial Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat.
- Later at the age of 10, she got her first music album released called “Devi Kheer Khalo” it’s in local MP language.
- Her 2nd music video was released at the age of 11 named “Shardamai Ki Madhuliya” it’s also a devotional album.
- She shared close relationship with her grandmother and dedicated a song to her at the age of 14 which was written, composed, sung and acted by her named “I’m missing you”.
- She has been part of many television serials including Krishna Arjun, Shakuntala, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Ruk Jaana Nahin, Qubool Hai and more but rose to fame for her role in the serial Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera in 2013.
- In 2015, she participated in reality show “Bigg Boss 9” as contestant and got evicted on day 57.
- Other than small screen, she made her Bollywood debut in 2018 with movie FryDay. Bollywood actor Govinda praised her acting and said,
I remember filming our first few scenes. I had honestly prepared myself for a couple of retakes as I have worked with many newbies and they do take some time or are rather nervous in settling in, but Digangana came as a surprise. With very little to almost no retakes, she was confident in her skin, and that’s a quality you see in a rising star. I hope audiences like us on this joyride together.
- In 2019, she moved to Telugu industry and made her debut with movie Hippi as Amuktamalyada aka Amu.
- The actress is also a writer and wrote her first book called Waves the endless emotions at the age of 15. Then she wrote a novel named “Nixie the Mermaid and the Power of Love”.
- She is one of the top actresses of the Indian industry with millions of followers all over the world.
Digangana Suryavanshi Family
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a middle class Hindu family. Her father name is Neeraj Suryavanshi and mother name is Sarita Suryavanshi. She is the only child of her parents. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Digangana Suryavanshi Husband/ Boyfriend
She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the most popular model of the entertainment industry, there is no buzz of her dating anyone. She has lots of male friends but none of them are her love interest.
Digangana Suryavanshi Career/ Television Serials
She started her career as a child artist at the age of 7 with television serial Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat in 2002. Post that, she did supporting roles in television serials like Krishna Arjun, Shakuntala, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Balika Vadhu, etc. but didn’t get enough limelight. Her career’s turning point came after she did television serial Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera as Veera Baldev Singh. The show was a big hit and she became talk of the town getting huge popularity and name on the work front.
In 2015, she participated in reality show Bigg Boss 9 hosted by Salman Khan and became the youngest contestant who participated in BB at the age of 17 years. There is no looking back for her since then and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of television daily soaps and reality shows that she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role 2002 Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat N/A 2005 Krishna Arjun N/A 2009 Shakuntala Rajkumari Gauri 2010 Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Karishma 2011 Balika Vadhu Gulli 2011 Ruk Jaana Nahin Palakshi Tarachand Mathur 2012 Qubool Hai Nuzzhat Ahmed Khan 2013–15 Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera Veera Baldev Singh 2014–15 Box Cricket League Contestant 2015 Bigg Boss 9 Contestant 2016 Box Cricket League 2 Contestant
Digangana Suryavanshi Movies
After making her name in the television industry, she moved to big screen. In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with movie “Fry Day” as Bindu. Her performance in the movie was acclaimed by Bollywood actor Govinda. Following this, she did many movies and later moved to Telugu industry and made her debut with Hippi in 2019. Her role in the movie was acclaimed by the critics and they considered her as the “Darling of Tollywood”. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Title Role Language 2018 FryDay Bindu Hindi 2018 Jalebi Anu Hindi 2019 Rangeela Raja Shivranjani Hindi 2019 Hippi Amuktamalyada aka Amu Telugu 2019 Dhanusu Raasi Neyargale KR Vijaya Tamil 2020 Valayam Disha (Title Role) Telugu 2020 Seetimaarr TV Reporter Telugu
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram