Name- Falaq Naaz
Date of Birth- 2 December 1993
Age- 27 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Kehekshan Faisi
Father- Name Not Known
Sister– Shafaq Naaz
Brother- Sheezan Mohd and Ahaan Mohd
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 60kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Falaq Naaz Biography
Falaq Naaz is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 2 December 1993, she did her schooling from various places in Dehradun, Meerut, and Delhi. She completed her graduation from CCS University in Meerut. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Jhanvi Bhardwaj” in Colors’ popular daily soap, Sasural Simar Ka. The show was hit amongst the audience and gave her immense popularity on the work front. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her acting skills and beautiful looks.
Facts About Falaq Naaz
- Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Katrina Kaif and Sridevi are her Favorite Actresses.
- Blue and Pink are her Favorite Colors.
- Chocolates is her Favorite Food.
- Travelling, Dancing and Listening to music are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She lost her father at a very young age and was looked after by her mother, who single handedly took responsibility of her family.
- Falaq has always been passionate about dancing and so her mother enrolled her along with her sister to a dance academy.
- She learned dancing under choreographer Saroj Khan who told her to shift to Mumbai with the family to try their hands in the acting field.
- In 2010, her family shifted to Mumbai where she along with her sister, Shafaq started giving various auditions for the show.
- After lot of struggles, she made her acting debut with serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in a cameo role in 2013.
- She has worked in many serials including Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, Savdhaan India, Gunahon Ka Devta, Dekha Ek Khwaab, etc.
- Her career’s turning point came after she did serial Sasural Simar Ka as “Jhanvi Malhotra” opposite actress Dipika Kakkar.
- The show made her the household name and post that, she rose higher on success with her work in serials like Mahakali- Anth hi Aarambh hai, Roop – Mard Ka Naya Swaroop, Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush, RadhaKrishn, etc.
- There is no looking back for her since then and she became one of the talented actresses of the television industry.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a cute pet.
Falaq Naaz Family
She was born in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh into a middle class Muslim family. Her mother name is Kehekshan Faisi and father name is not known. She has a sister named Shafaq Naaz who is also an actress and two brothers named Sheezan and Ahaan. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known and talented actresses of the television industry.
Falaq Naaz Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. The actress is independent and likes to remain busy in her work. She has full focus on her career at this point of time rather than being involve in relationship with anyone. She is happily single and living her life to the fullest. Also, as per her relationship history, there is no information about her boyfriend.
Falaq Naaz Career/ Television Shows
She was always passionate about dancing and learned dancing under prominent choreographer Saroj Khan. It was Saroj Khan who told her to shift to Mumbai from Meerut and try hands in the industry. Then in 2010, her family shifted to Mumbai and she along with her sister Shafaq started giving auditions. In 2013, she made her acting debut with television serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in a cameo role. Post that, she did number of television shows including Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, Savdhaan India, Gunahon Ka Devta, Dekha Ek Khwaab, etc. But she eventually rose to fame after she appeared on serial Sasural Simar Ka. The show gave her immense popularity and fame.
There is no looking back for her since then and she has achieved a lot in her career. In 2018, she did serial RadhaKrishn as Devaki and became the household name. Over the years, she garnered huge name and fame in the industry for her work. Here is the list of television serials she has been part of:
Year Television Serials Role Channel
2013 Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Cameo SAB TV
2013 Fear Files Falaq (Jinn) Episode 219 Zee TV
2011 - 2012 Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev Goddess Lakshmi / Sita Life OK
2014 Savdhaan India Rehana Hussain Life OK
2014 Savdhaan India Naina Life OK
2010 - 2011 Gunahon Ka Devta Shikha Imagine TV
2013 Adaalat Rubia/Maya SET India
2011-2012 Dekha Ek Khwaab Tara SET India
2012 - 2013 Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Archana Star Plus
2013 - 2017 Sasural Simar Ka Jhanvi Malhotra Colors TV
2014 - 2015 Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap Empress Ruqaiya Sultan Begum SET India
2017 - 2018 Mahakali- Anth hi Aarambh hai Goddess Saraswati Colors TV
2017 Shankar Jaikishan 3 in 1 Dr. Twinkle Kapoor SAB TV
2018 Box Cricket League Contestant MTV India
2018 Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop Minal Colors TV
2018 Laal Ishq Kamini (Episode 26) &TV
2018 - 2020 RadhaKrishn Devaki Star Bharat
2018 - 2019 Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara Chhabili Colors TV
2019 - 2020 Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush Mandodari Colors TV
Falaq Naaz Controversies
The actress has been part of several controversies as well. Here are few:
- In May 2018, she breaks all the ties with her sister Shafaq Naaz. They both have started their career together and used to be a support system for each other. But after some time, things get sour between them and the two of them stopped talking to each other. In an interview to Times of India, Falaq said,
Under the influence of someone from our family, she (Shafaq) fought with my mother and left us without thinking about the consequences. Though she never fought with me, I am not able to fathom the fact that she put such serious allegations on our mother. She, being a single mother, has sacrificed a lot for us. I have seen my mother do so much for us and can’t leave her like this. I can’t see my mom suffer every day and therefore, have broken ties with her. While leaving us, she herself said that we are dead for her.”
View this post on Instagram