Name- Giaa Manek
Date of Birth- 18 February 1986
Age- 36 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Reena Manek
Father- Harshad Manek
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’2 approx.
Weight- 58kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Giaa Manek Biography
Gia Manek is an Indian actress and social media influencer. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 18 February 1986, she completed her education from her hometown in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Gopi Ahem Modi” in popular television serial Saath Nibhaana Saathiya. She won millions of hearts with her performance in the show and became household name in no time. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her sweet looks and acting skills.
Facts About Gia Manek
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif are her Favorite Actresses.
- Dhokla, Khandvi and Gujarati Food are her Favorite Food.
- Red and Pink are her Favorite Colors.
- Shopping, Travelling and Reading are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career with movie “Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke” as Daughter of Sankata Prasad Tripathi in a small role.
- Her career’s turning point came after she did serial “Saath Nibhaana Saathiya” as Gopi Ahem Modi in 2010.
- She won several awards for her performance in the show including Indian Television Academy Awards and Indian Telly Awards.
- In 2012, she was ousted from the show and was replaced by actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee. She left the show after having issues with producer and also because she wanted to participate in dance reality show “Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa”.
- The actress has worked in many television serials including Balika Vadhu, Jeannie Aur Juju, Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai, Badi Dooooor Se Aaye Hai and more.
- She is an avid pet lover and owns a cute dog.
- Other than acting, she also supports “Smile Foundation India” and have walked the ramp for them to promote girl child education.
- Her first salary that she got for a TV commercial was Rs.25,000.
- In 2012, she made headlines in the news after she visit to a Hookah bar with her family and police the raided that place to catch the hookah smokers. Though, later she was released by the police after proper investigation with clean chit.
Gia Manek Family
She was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India into a middle class Gujarati family. Her father name is Harshad Manek and mother name is Reena Manek. She doesn’t have a brother and considers Lord Krishna as her bother. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Giaa Manek Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the most popular actresses of the entertainment industry, there has been no buzz of her dating anyone. She has lots of male friends but none of them are her love interest. However there were rumors of her dating actor Ankit Bathla. It all started when they appeared together for a bold photoshoot. Though, both of them refuted the rumors and said they are good friends only and there is nothing more than that.
Giaa Manek Career/ Television Shows
After completing her studies, she made her acting debut with movie “Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke” in a small role in 2010. Later, in the same year, she appeared in television show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya as “Gopi Ahem Modi”. The innocent girl character played by her in the show was loved by the audience making her the household name. Though after few years, she left the show to participate in dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5” as contestant. Post that, she appeared in many reality shows and television shows and gained immense popularity. She has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of television shows and reality shows she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role TV Channel
2010–12 Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Gopi Ahem Modi Star Plus
2012 Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Herself Colors TV
2012 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 Herself Colors TV
2012 Balika Vadhu Herself Colors TV
2012–14 Jeannie Aur Juju Jeannie SAB TV
2014 Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai Menaka BIG Magic
2015 Badi Dooooor Se Aaye Hai Shanti Roy SAB TV
2019 Manmohini (TV series) Gopika Zee TV
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram