Name- Gulki Joshi
Date of Birth- 17 May 1990
Age- 30 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Arachana Shintree
Father- Rakesh Joshi
Sister– Namrata Joshi
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 58kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Gulki Joshi Biography
Gulki Joshi is an Indian actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 17 May 1990, she did her schooling from Veer Bhagat Singh Vidyalaya in Mumbai, India. She completed her graduation in Philosophy from Meethibai College in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Sugni” in Zee TV’s show Phir Subah Hogi and “Meher” in Life OK’s show Nadaan Parindey Ghar Aaja. She got huge praise and popularity for her roles and became the household name in no time. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her acting skills and looks.
Facts About Gulki Joshi
- Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor are her Favorite Actors.
- Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone are her Favorite Actress.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Virat Kohli is her Favorite Sportsperson.
- Dancing, Travelling and Shopping are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She belongs from a family with active roots in theatre circuit.
- After completing her studies, she worked hard to establish her career in the entertainment industry.
- In 2012, she made her acting debut with television serial “Phir Subha Hogi” as Sugni and got immense popularity.
- Post that, she worked in many television serials including Nadaan Parindey Ghar Aaja, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman, Paramavatar Shri Krishna, Laal Ishq, and more.
- In 2019, she made her Bollywood debut with movie “Nakkash” as Sabiha Bano.
- She is one of the talented and popular actress of the television industry who has shown people her various shades of acting.
- The actress loves tattoos and inked a tattoo on her back below neck.
Gulki Joshi Family
She was born in Indore and spent her childhood majorly in Delhi and Mumbai as her parents were theatre artists. Her father name is Rakesh Joshi, a director and mother name is Arachana Shintree, an actress. She has a sister named Namrata Joshi and a brother whose name is not known. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Gulki Joshi Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the most popular model of the entertainment industry, there is no buzz of her dating anyone. She has lots of male friends but none of them are her love interest.
Gulki Joshi Career/ Television Shows
Acting was in her genes since both her mother and father were active theatre artists. After completing her studies, she started working to make her career in the acting field. In 2011, she made her acting debut with television serial “Phir Subah Hogi” as Sugni Singh. Her role was liked by the audience and she became the household name right after her debut. Post that, she did many serials including Nadaan Parindey Ghar Aaja, Piya Rangrezz, Paramavatar Shri Krishna, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman and more. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. The actress has established a name for herself in the industry due to her acting skills. Here is the list of television shows she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role Channel
2011 Crime Patrol Gulki Sony TV
2012-13 Phir Subha Hogi Sugni Singh Zee TV
2012 Boroplus Gold Awards (5th) Herself 2014 Nadaan Parindey Ghar Aaja Meher Atwal Life OK
2015 Piya Rangrezz Aradhya Life OK
2017 Paramavatar Shri Krishna Devki &TV
2017 Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman Savri Colors TV
2017-18 Piyaa Albela Naina Goel Zee TV
2018 Laal Ishq &TV
2019 Hum Saaf Saaf Hai Rishtey
2020 Maddam Sir S.H.O Haseena Malik SAB TV
View this post on Instagram
After 2 yrs of speculation, running away from the pain , yet wanting to ink myself with the strongest philosophy of my life… here it is.. . . . . . . . . With all kinds of extremities, energies, vibrations and situations in the world, all we can do is strike a balance #santulan #equilibrium #balance #peace #happiness #bliss