Name- Hina Khan
Date of Birth- 2 October 1987
Age- 30 years(as in 2017)
Mother- Not Known
Father- Not Known
Brother- Aamir Khan (Younger)
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 55kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Salary- Rs.1.25 Lakh per episode
Hina Khan is an Indian television actress. She is primarily famous for her roles in small screen industry. Born on 2 October 1987, she completed her Master of Business Administration (MBA) from CCA School of Management, Gurgaon, Delhi. The actress became the household name with her role of ‘Akshara Naitik Singhaniya’ in the popular show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’. Gifted with beauty and brains, Hina rules the heart of every household and has a huge fan following.
Facts About Hina Khan
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Angad Hasija and Amitabh Bachchan are her Favorite Actors.
- Priyanka Chopra and Smriti Irani are her Favorite Actresses.
- Samosa and Mughlai Cuisine are her Favorite Food.
- ‘Lag Ja Gale’ from the film Wo Kaun Thi is her Favorite Song.
- Italy, Goa, London, and Kerala are her Favorite Destinations.
- Playing Basketball and acting are her Hobbies.
- Sky Blue is her Favorite Color.
- Hina was in the list of Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women by Eastern Eye for four consecutive years.
- She aspired to become a journalist. After completing her studies from Gurugram, she came to Mumbai to become an air-hostess, but she got diagnosed with Malaria and could not join the training academy. This was the time that she got spotted for her acting talent.
- Hina always carries Taaviz in her wallet.
- The beautiful actress dreams of playing a role of bubbly girl paired opposite Salman Khan in a Bollywood movie someday.
- She is a very private person and does not have many friends from the Industry.
- Her closed ones call her as ‘Sher Khan’.
- She is amongst the highest earning actresses of television. She charged a whopping amount of Rs.1.25 lakh per episode.
- The actress is a fitness freak and does gymming regularly.
- She shot to fame with her role of “Akshara” in Star Plus’ popular serial ‘YRKKH’.
- She even joined a 2-week acting crash course from Amardeep Jha classes before joining her first show.
- Hina Khan is brand conscious and likes the clothing collections from Neeta Lulla.
Hina Khan Family
She hails from a middle-class Muslim family who were located in Mumbai. She belongs from Srinagar, Kashmir. Her mother hails from Srinagar while her father is from Mumbai. She has a younger brother named Aamir Khan with whom she loves singing songs. The actress is very close to her family. She considers them as her life because they never let her alone in any scenario.
Hina Khan Husband/ Boyfriend
Hina Khan is presently unmarried. She is in a relationship with the well-known supervisor producer of her show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ named Jayant Jaiswal aka Rocky Jaiswal. The couple is intended to marry soon. She is extremely happy with her relationship and shares pictures with Rocky Jaiswal on the social media. However, till now the media has no news about her marriage.
Hina Khan Career
The actress made her television debut in the year 2009 as “Akshara” in popular Star Plus ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’. After 8 long years, she decided to quit the show to pursue her other projects. In 2017, she became runner-up of Colors Tv’s reality shows Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi and Bigg Boss respectively. Here is the list of Tv shows and appearance the actress has been part of:
|2009–2016||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|2017||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8|
|2017–2018||Bigg Boss 11|
|2010||Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai|
|2011||Chand Chupa Badal Mein|
|2011||Chef Pankaj Ka Zayka|
|2012||Saath Nibhaana Saathiya|
|2013||Masterchef - Kitchen Ke Superstars|
|2013||Nach Baliye- Season 6|
|2014||Ye Hai Mohabbatein|
|2015||Tere Sheher Mein|
|2016||Bigg Boss 10|
|2017||India Banega Manch|
|2017||Bhaag Bakool Bhaag|
Hina Khan Controversy
- In June 2006, her co-star Karan Mehra left the popular serial ‘YRKKH’ due to serious health issues, after which his wife Nisha Rawal posted an emotional message on social media about her Husband’s commitment to the show. There were rumors around the corner stating how he did not get well along with co-star Hina Khan who played his wife Akshara in the serial.
- The actress got trolled many times when she was in Bigg Boss 11 who her behavior. However, her close friends and boyfriend supported her during the whole journey of her inside the house.
We wish the beautiful bold actress all the very best for her future projects.