Name- Jasmin Bhasin
Date of Birth- 28 June 1990
Age- 28 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother- 1 younger
Marital Status/Marriage- Single
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 54kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Jasmin Bhasin Biography
Jasmin Bhasin is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 28 June 1990, she completed her schooling and graduation from her hometown. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Twinkle Taneja” in Zee TV’s popular daily soap “Tashan-e-Ishq” co-starring actor Zain Imam. She rose to success over the years for experimenting with her roles and is loved by everyone for her bubbly nature and great acting skills. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account.
Facts About Jasmin Bhasin
- Shahrukh Khan is her Favorite Actor.
- Katrina Kaif is her Favorite Actress.
- Kanika Kapoor and Lata Mangeshkar are her Favorite Singers.
- Dancing, Cooking and Reading are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Pizza, Donuts, and Thai Food are her Favorite Food.
- Black and White are her Favorite Colors.
- Aly Goni, Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa are her good friends from the industry.
- She is a big time foodie and loves street food. Also, she considers herself genetically blessed as she doesn’t tend to put on weight.
- She is an avid pet lover and has a pet named “Mia”.
- Her favorite time-pass is sleeping.
- Much like her on-screen character “Twinkle”, she is a true Punjabi at heart in real life too, bubbly and carefree.
- Before entering the entertainment industry, the actress who graduated in hospitality used to work in Taj Palace, Delhi. This is where she was offered her first modelling assignment.
- A production house camp was set up in the hotel for a print ad campaign when one photographer asked Jasmin to get clicked and she immediately got finalized. Back then, she took up the assignment for extra pocket money and has never thought she would enter the industry.
- She has done around 8 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam film industry.
- Her debut movie was “Vaanam” in 2011 opposite south superstar Simbu.
- Reportedly, she hasn’t learn acting from any institute.
- Jasmin is an adventure loving girl and loves to do adventure sports.
Jasmin Bhasin Family
She was born in Kota, Rajasthan into a Sikh family. She comes from an educated yet conservative family. Her mother and father name is not known. She has a younger brother. The actress is very close to her family and loves sharing pictures with them on her Instagram account.
Jasmin Bhasin Husband/ Boyfriend
The actress is in relationship with Suraj Wadhwa. She has been very vocal about her love life and has never shied away from sharing pictures with her boyfriend on her Instagram account. She has been in relationship with Suraj Wadhwa from a long period of time and is head over heels in love with him.
Jasmin Bhasin Career/ Television shows
While working in Taj Palace, New Delhi, she was offered for modelling in an ad campaign. This is how she entered into the industry. Then in the year 2011, she made her debut with Tamil movie “Vaanam” in the year 2011. Following this she did few more movies and ads but she rose to fame with her Zee TV’s serial “Tashan-e-Ishq”. The show made her the household name and gave her lots of other opportunities to work in different shows. Here is the list of shows or reality shows she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role 2015-2016 Tashan-E-Ishq Twinkle Taneja 2017-2018 Dil Se Dil Tak Teni 2019–present Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji Happy Mehra 2018 Dandiya Nights Herself 2019 Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 Contestant 2019 Khatra Khatra Khatra Herself
Jasmin Bhasin Movies
She made her movie debut with Tamil movie “Vaanam” opposite south superstar “Simbu” in the year 2011. She has done around 8 movies in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam film industry. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
|2014||Beware of Dogs||Malayalam|
|2015||Ladies & Gentlemen||Telugu|
|2016||Jil Jung Juk||Tamil|