Name- Jhanvi Kapoor
Date of Birth- 7 March 1997
Age- 21 years(as in 2018)
Mother- Sridevi Kapoor
Father- Boney Kapoor
Sister- Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor (Step-sister)
Brother- Arjun Kapoor (Step-brother)
Marital Status/Marriage- Single
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 51kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Jhanvi Kapoor is a daughter of late Bollywood actress Sridevi Kapoor and producer-filmmaker Boney Kapoor. She is an upcoming Bollywood actress and her launch is awaited by everyone. Born on 7 March 1997, she did her schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani International School along with her sister Khushi Kapoor. She graduated from Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, United States of America. She is on the beginning of her career and focused on strengthening her acting chops.
Facts About Jhanvi Kapoor
- Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor and Varun Dhawan are her Favorite Actors.
- Kareena Kapoor and Sridevi Kapoor are her Favorite Actress.
- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaenge and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam are her Favorite Movies.
- Dancing, Travelling and Listening Music are her Favorite Hobbies.
- South Indian & Italian cuisine are her Favorite Food.
- Manish Malhotra is her Favorite Designer.
- The star kid Jhanvi is born with a silver spoon as her father is a Bollywood’s renowned filmmaker-Producer, and mother was a famous multilingual actress.
- The actual spelling of her name is “Janhvi”, but her name “Jhanvi” trended first, it spread all over the internet.
- She, along with Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan’s son Aryan, got the training in acting from a renowned film institute in USA named. The name of the institute is ‘The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute’.
- Her mother Sridevi was not initially happy about Jhanvi’s decision to join Bollywood. Instead, she wanted her to get married and settle down as she didn’t want to see her struggling in Bollywood.
- Her mother had a dream to see her on silver screen, but it didn’t happen as on 24 February 2018, she bid adieu to the living planet.
Jhanvi Kapoor Family
Jhanvi is born to late renowned actress Sridevi and producer Boney Kapoor in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She has a younger sister named Khushi Kapoor. Bollywood stars like Sonam Kapoor, Harshvardhan Kapoor, Rhea Kapoor, and Mohit Marwah are her cousins from the paternal side. Jhanvi is step-sister of Arjun and Anshula Kapoor.
Jhanvi Kapoor House
Coming from the Kapoor Khandan, Jhanvi owns a lot of properties and cars on her own name and lives a luxurious life. The photos in her social media profiles are enough to prove that she is a lady consumed by wanderlust. Her family accompanies her on numerous vacations. She lives with her family in an apartment in Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri, North West, Mumbai.
Jhanvi Kapoor Boyfriend
Alleged relationship rumors are very common for every actor in the film industry. According to some reports, she is committed with her male friend Akshat Ranjan. Akshat was earlier spotted at the screening of movie ‘Dear Zindagi’ with Jhanvi, and her parents. His appearance with Kapoor Family publicly gave rise to speculations that the family had approved to their relationship.
After the demise of Jhanvi’s mother, the star kid celebrated her birthday at a low profile. Wishing her on her birthday, Akshat posted a picture with her on social media. The actress replied to the photo as ‘ILY’ which goes on to increase the speculations.
Jhanvi Kapoor Movies
Jhanvi was destined to make her career in Bollywood. Though her mother wanted her to choose some other alternative career option other than acting. But her dedication towards acting made Sridevi to let her pursue acting as a career. Taking her mother legacy forward, Jhanvi will be making her Bollywood Debut opposite Ishaan Khattar in ‘Dhadak’. The movie is reportedly the Hindi remake of superhit Marathi film ‘Sairat’.
According to reports, the young diva rejected the offer to star in AR Murugadoss’s film. Apparently, Mahesh Babu was in the lead. But she turned down the offer because she wanted to be completely ready.
Jhanvi Kapoor Controversy
- Intimate photos of Jhanvi with her alleged boyfriend Akshat Ranjan were leaked online in August 2016. The duo was seen locking lips in one of the photos.