Name- Jigyasa Singh
Date of Birth- N/A
Age- Not Known
Mother- Kiran Singh
Father- Neeraj Singh
Brother- Pranav Singh
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’1 approx.
Weight- 58kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Jigyasa Singh Biography
Jigyasa Singh is an Indian television actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born in Jaipur, she did her schooling from St. Anselm’s Pink City Sr. Sec. School in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She completed her graduation in Mass Communication from International College For Girls in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Thapki Chaturvedi” in Thapki Pyar Ki and “Heer Singh” in Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. Her characters in these shows were appreciated by the audience and gave her huge name and fame making her the household name. Despite being a complete outsider, she established a place for herself in the industry among the best actresses. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her sweet looks and acting skills.
Facts About Jigyasa Singh
- Aamir Khan and Ranveer Singh are her Favorite Actors.
- Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor are her Favorite Actresses.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are her Favorite Cricketers.
- White, Blue, Light Pink and Black are her Favorite Colors.
- Guru Randhawa and Neha Kakkar are her Favorite Singers.
- Goa and Paris are her Favorite Destinations.
- Pizza, Ice cream and Pao Bhaji are her Favorite Food.
- Travelling, Shopping, Singing and Dancing are her Favorite Hobbies.
- After completing her graduation, she started her career as a model and shifted to Mumbai from her hometown in Jaipur.
- In 2014, she made her television acting debut with serial “Chorre Tera Gaon Bada Pyaara” as Alia.
- Next she appeared in serial “Gumrah: End of Innocence” as Supriya for an episode.
- Her breakthrough role was “Thapki Chaturvedi” from serial Thapki Pyar Ki in 2015. The show was a big hit and she became the household name in no time.
- While she was doing the show, there was a time once when she wanted to quit the show because she was getting homesick.
- Initially, she was finding it hard to settle in Mumbai as she knew no one and was a complete stranger to the city but with time, she made a strong place in the industry.
- The actress has worked in many television shows including Dev 2, Laal Ishq, Nazar, Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, etc.
- Other than acting, she is also a tik-tok star and often posts videos on her Tik-Tok account.
- She has been part of few music videos as well like Ek Do Teen, Main Hoon Woh Palak and more.
Jigyasa Singh Family
She was born in Jaipur, Rajasthan into a middle class Hindu family. Her mother name is Kiran Singh and father name is Neeraj Singh. She has a younger brother named Pranav Singh. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry despite being an outsider.
Jigyasa Singh Boyfriend/ Husband
The actress is currently single and focusing on her career. But other than work, she has been in the news for her alleged relationship with her co-star Manish Goplani. They met each other on the sets of “Chore Tera Gaon Bada Pyara” where they played spouses. Eventually they became good friends and often spotted together partying with each other which gave rise to their relationship rumors. Though both of them these refused the dating rumors and said there is nothing more than friends between us. Also other than Manish, her name was linked with her other co-star Ankit Bathla but that too was a rumor as neither of them have accepted their relationship and considered each other as friends only.
Jigyasa Singh Career/ Television Shows
After completing her studies, she shifted to Mumbai to make her career in the industry. Being an outsider and completely new person in the city, she had to struggle a lot. But her struggle paid off after she got the opportunity to work in television serial “Chorre Tera Gaon Bada Pyaara” as Alia which was also her debut show. Her character in the show was liked by the audience but she didn’t get much recognition yet. Post that, she did an episode in reality show “Gumrah: End of Innocence” as Supriya. Her career’s turning point came after she appeared in serial “Thapki Pyar Ki” as Thapki Chaturvedi opposite actor Manish Goplani. The show was a hit and gave her immense popularity and fame on the work front. There is no looking back for her since then and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of television serials she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role Channel
2014 Chorre Tera Gaon Bada Pyaara Alia Zee Marudhara
2014 Gumrah: End of Innocence Supriya Channel V India
2015–2017 Thapki Pyar Ki Thapki Chaturvedi / Bani (double role) Colors TV
2018 Dev 2 Dhwani Karchiwala Colors TV
2018 Laal Ishq Payal &TV
2019 Nazar Tara Khanna Star Plus
2020 Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki Heer Singh Colors TV
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram