Name- Karishma Kotak
Date of Birth- 26 May 1982
Age- 36 years(as in 2018)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Sunny Kotak
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’7 approx.
Weight- 56kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Karishma Kotak is British Indian model, actress, Tv presenter, and host. She has been part of many commercial advertisements and modeling shows. Born on 26 May 1982, she did her schooling from Boarding school in North West London, England. She completed her graduation in Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Marketing. The actress earned fame after appearing on the 6th season of popular controversial reality show Bigg Boss. After that, she hosted the IPL cricket series as a presenter and received offers for films too. She is not a very famous celebrity but is known for her diversity of works in the industry.
Facts About Karishma Kotak
- Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, and Hugh Laurie are her Favorite Actors.
- Kim Kardashian is her Favorite Actress.
- The Wolf of Wall Street is her Favorite Film.
- Gymming is her Hobby.
- Lana Del Rey and Raghav are her Favorite Musicians.
- London and Barcelona are her Favorite Destinations.
- She started her career at an early age of 16 as a model.
- In the year 2012, she participated in the controversial reality show Bigg Boss 6 for her father’s treatment but she left the show in mid-way due to her father’s death.
- Karishma has hosted few shows of UK like The Karishma Show, Spa Diaries and It’s In.
- To begin her career in Bollywood, she shifted to Mumbai in the year 2005 and thereafter worked in 2006 Kingfisher Calendar and United Breweries Group.
- At the age of 21, she wanted to become a teacher.
- The actress cum model has been the cover girl for magazines like Vogue, FHM, Asian Woman, Maxim, OK!, Hello!, Elle, Snoop and Time n Style Beauty.
- In the year 2013, she co-hosted the popular Indian Premiere League (IPL) season 6.
- In the year 2016, she hosted the Karnataka Premier League (KPL) season 5.
Karishma Kotak Family
She was born in North West London, England in a family having underlying foundations is Gujarat. She comes from a joint family. Her father is from Gujarat and mother is from East Africa. She has a younger brother named Sunny Kotak and her close family lives in London. Her father is no more, he expired when she was in the Bigg Boss house as he was not well. There is not much information available about her family on the internet. The actress shares a close bond with her mother and brother.
Karishma Kotak Husband/ Boyfriend
The actress is currently unmarried. There is no news of her dating anyone. She is more focused towards her career at this point of time. Though in the past, she has been involved with celebrities like Niketan Madhok, Vishal Karwal, and Karan Wahi. Her relationship with anyone of these didn’t work out and they broke off early. She said that she would like to get settled with someone from a business family.
Karishma Kotak Career/ Television shows
She always wanted to become a teacher though destiny has some other plans for her. She started her career as a model at the early age of 16. At the age of 20, after visiting India, she understood the potential that the Indian form and film industry brought to the table. Then, she shifted to Mumbai and has worked as a model for many popular and international brands. The actress participated and worked in many shows. She has also worked as a Tv presenter. Here is the list of all the shows and the roles she played:
|The Karisma Show||Presenter|
|2012||Bigg Boss Season 6||Contestant|
|2016||Mazaak Mazaak Mein||Presenter|
|2013||International Indian Film Academy Awards ||Presenter|
|2015||Darr Sabko Lagta Hai||Archana in episode thirteen|
|2013||Indian Premier League||Presenter|
|2016||Karnataka Premier League||Presenter|
|2017||Asian Premier League||Presenter|
Karishma Kotak Movies
In the year 2016, she made her Punjabi film debut with the movie “Kaptaan”. The actress has been part of few movies as well and here is the list of all the movies:
|2007||Shankar Dada Zindabad||Jahnavi|
|2010||In Ghost House Inn||Dorothy Fernandez|
|2014||Mr Joe B. Carvalho||Neena|