Name- Koushani Mukherjee
Date of Birth- 17 May 1992
Age- 28 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Sangita Mukherjee
Father- Rana Mukherjee
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’5 approx.
Koushani Mukherjee Biography
Koushani Mukherjee is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in Bengali industry. Born on 17 May 1992, she did her schooling from Assembly of God Church School in Park Street, Kolkata. She completed her graduation in B.com from Heramba Chandra College in Kolkata. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of Aparna Roy in Bengali movie Parbona Ami Chartey Tokey. This was her debut movie as well in which she was loved by the audience for her performance. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her beautiful looks and acting skills.
Facts About Koushani Mukherjee
- Salman Khan and Jeet are her Favorite Actors.
- Blue and Black are her Favorite Colors.
- Greece, Maldives and Switzerland are her Favorite Destinations.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- MS Dhoni is her Favorite Cricketer.
- Travelling, Working Out and Swimming are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career as a model. In 2015, she won the title of “P.C Chandra Goldlites Diva” contest, thus taking her first step towards the glamour industry.
- After winning the contest, she was recognised by eminent director of Bengali industry Raj Chakraborty, who offered her to play a role in his next movie.
- In the same year, she made her debut with movie “Parbona Ami Chartey Tokey” as Aparna Roy. The movie was a huge hit and she got immense recognition and fame for her role.
- Following this, she did many movies including Kelor Kirti, Tomake Chai, Jio Pagla, Girlfriend, etc. and became one of the top actresses of the Bengali industry.
- Other than movies, she has been associated with many brands including Pran Litchi, Pran Colors, Adi Akshoy and Co. etc.
- The actress considers her father as her inspiration. If not an actress, she would have been an income tax officer like her father.
- She is a big time fitness enthusiast and never misses to workout.
- In 2019, she was signed as the cover for FFACE Fashion Calendar.
- She is an avid pet lover and owns a cute dog with whom she shares pictures on her Instagram account.
Koushani Mukherjee Family
She was born in Kolkata, India into a high class Hindu family. Her father name is Rana Mukherjee, an income tax officer and mother name is Sangita Mukherjee, a homemaker. She is the only child of her parents and have no siblings. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the Bengali industry.
Koushani Mukherjee Boyfriend/ Husband
She is dating actor Bonny Sengupta. The two met each other on the sets of movie Parbona Ami Chartey Tokey where they were casted opposite and played love interest in the movie. Little did they knew at that time that they’ll fall in love with love other. Eventually, they became good friends and fall in love. The couple is dating for a long time now and are madly in love with each other. Their love can be seen through the photos and videos that they share in their respective social media accounts. Their fans like their workout videos and love both these actors.
Koushani Mukherjee Career/ Movies
After completing her studies, she participated in “P.C Chandra Goldlites Diva” and came out as winner, thus starting her career as model. In no time, she was spotted by Bengal’s prominent production house who offered her a role in movie Parbona Ami Chartey Tokey. The movie was released in 2015 where she played Aparna, a romantic interest in it. She instantly got recognition and over the time, she made it to the list of best actresses of the Bengali industry. There is no looking back for her since then and she has given many hit movies at the box office including Tomake Chai, Jio Pagla, Hoichoi Unlimited, Girlfriend, Jaanbaaz, etc. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
|2015||Parbona Ami Chartey Tokey||Aparna Roy/Apu|
|2019||Jaanbaaz||Lady Police Officer|
View this post on Instagram