Name- Kratika Sengar
Date of Birth- 3rd July 1986
Age- 33 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Kalpana Sengar Vedant
Father- Vedant Sengar
Brother- Anuraag Sengar Vedant
Marital Status/Marriage- Married to Nikitin Dheer
Husband- Nikitin Dheer
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Kratika Sengar Biography
Kratika Sengar is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 3rd July 1986, she completed her schooling from Methodist High School, Kanpur. She completed her graduation in Mass Communication from Amity University, Noida. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Rani Lakshmibai” in ZEE TV’s serial “Jhansi Ki Rani”. She has mesmerized the audience and been an inspiration to women through her piece of roles she did in the serials. She has a huge fan following on her Instagram account and is loved by everyone.
Facts About Kratika Sengar
- Boman Irani, Shahrukh Khan, and Ranbir Kapoor are her Favorite Actors.
- Sriti Jha and Priyanka Chopra are her Favorite Actresses.
- Homemade Dal & Rice, Risotto and Chocolate are her Favorite Food.
- Indian and Italian are her Favorite Cuisine.
- United Kingdom is her Favorite Destination.
- Travelling, Shopping, Reading Books, and Swimming are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Before entering into the industry, she worked in an advertising agency in Mumbai.
- She started her career with the longest running television show “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi”.
- The actress has never been a pet lover.
- At one point of time she really wanted to be a part of the reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi”.
- She hates listening to loud music. Instead she likes romantic songs.
- Her dream come true when she got the opportunity to portray the role of Jhansi Ki Rani.
- The most important part of her make-up is Kajal.
- She received more than 8 offers for TV serials when she was working in the serial “Punar Vivah” but she declined all of them.
- In the year 2008, she participated in the reality show named “Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket”.
- Initially, it was actress Yuvika Chaudhary of Bigg Boss season 9 who was finalized to play the lead opposite actor “Sharad Malhotra” in serial “Kasam Tere Pyar ki”, but later on the role went to her.
Kratika Sengar Family
She was born in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh into a middle class Hindu Rajput family. Her father name is Vedant Sengar and mother name is Kalpana Sengar Vedant. She has a younger brother named Anuraag Sengar Vedant. The actress is very close to her family. She never really liked her college life when she was in Delhi as she was missing her family badly. Also, she didn’t really felt safe in the city.
Kratika Sengar Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married to actor Nikitin Dheer. They met when when Nikitin’s father Pankaj Dheer was working on his first directorial debut film, which had Kratika as the female lead actress. He was extremely impressed by her and soon approached her parents. The couple’s family arranged a meeting. They met each other and started liking each other in a short period of time. Finally the couple tied the knot on 3rd September 2014 in a lavish wedding ceremony held at Mumbai. The wedding was accompanied by their family and close friends including Kushal Tandon, Gauhar Khan, Mughda Godse, Gurmeet Choudhary, among many others. The couple is very much in love with each other.
Kratika Sengar Career/ Television Shows
She started her career with the popular Star Plus’s serial “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” in the year 2008 where she played the role of Saanchi. Then she did “Kya Dill Mein Hai” where she played the negative lead as Naina. Her career took the turning point when she got her first lead role with ZEE TV’s show “Jhansi Ki Rani” and played Rani Lakshmibai. Following this, she did many shows and reality shows. She rose high to success with her show “Kasam Tere Pyar Ki”. Also, she has made special appearance in serial Mahadev starring Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy. Here is the list of daily soaps and reality shows the actress has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role
2007-2008 Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Sanchi/ Sugandi
2007–2008 Kasautii Zindagii Kay Prerna Gill
2008 Bura Na Mano Holi Hai Herself
2008 Kya Dill Mein Hai Naina
2008 Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket Herself
2009 Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Simran
2010 Aahat Chitra
2010–2011 Jhansi Ki Rani Rani Laxmibai
2012 Qubool Hai Aarti Scindia
2012–2013 Punar Vivah Aarti Scindia
2014 Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera Cameo
2014 Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev Manasa
2015 Service Wali Bahu Payal
2016– 18 Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Tanushree/ Tanuja/ Kratika
Kratika Sengar Awards
The actress has won many prestigious awards over the years for her work in the industry. Here are few of them:
- 2007- She won Star Parivaar Favorite Naari Award for her role “Prerna Omi Gill” in Star Plus’s serial “Kasauti Zindagii Ki”.
- 2010- She won Zee Rishtey Favorite Beti Award and Madhavrao Scindia Leadership Award for her role of Lakshmibai in TV serial “Jhansi Ki Rani”.
- 2011- She won BIG Television Awards for role of Lakshmibai in TV serial “Jhansi Ki Rani”.
- 2012– She won Women Achievers Aadhi Abadi Award for role of Lakshmibai in TV serial “Jhansi Ki Rani”.
- 2012- Gold Awards for Best Jodi with actor Gurmeet Chaudhary and Best actress.
- 2016- Won the Zee Gold Best Refresh Jodi Award and Indian Television Academy Best Actress-Drama Jury Award for role of Tanu in Colors TV serial “Kasam Tere Pyar Ki”.
- 2017- Won the Colors Golden Petal Best Jodi Award with Sharad Malhotra, Kalakar Award for Best Actress, and Garv Indian Television Awards for Best Onscreen Jodi, Best Actress (Popular) for serial Kasam Tere Pyar Ki.
Kratika Sengar Movies
The actress is a known face of the television industry. She has been part of only one Bollywood movie named “My Father Godfather” which was directed by her father-in-law Pankaj Dheer.