Name- Kriti Sanon
Date of Birth- 27 July 1990
Age- 30 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Geeta Sanon
Father- Rahul Sanon
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’10 approx.
Net Worth- $2 million approx.
Kriti Sanon Biography
Kriti Sanon is an Indian model turned actress who is known for her work in Hindi cinema. She has carved a place for herself in the industry in no time. Right after her debut in Bollywood with movie “Heropanti”, she has impressed the audience with her beauty, effortless acting and pleasant charm on the screen. She has delivered many hits at the box office post Heropanti. Initially she made her acting debut with South industry and then turned to Bollywood. Prior to this, she has been part of many television commercials and modeling events. She is one of those who is not just a pretty face but beauty with brain. The actress has completed her graduation in Btech from Jaypee Institute of Technology in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Now let’s move forward to know more details about her family, boyfriend, career, facts, etc.
Kriti Sanon Family
She was born in New Delhi, India into a middle class Punjabi family. She comes from a highly intellectual family. Her father name is Rahul Sanon, a Chartered Accountant and mother name is Geeta Sanon, a professor at University of Delhi. She has a younger sister named Nupur Sanon, who is a singer and actress by profession. The actress shares close bond with her sister and they both tie Rakhi to each other on every Rakshabandhan. They are very protective of each other.
Kriti Sanon Boyfriend
She is currently single and chose to channel all her focus to her career. Though being one of the top actresses of Bollywood, most of her fans are always curious about knowing who she is dating but she prefers to keep it personal. But thanks to social media, people can now know who is dating whom. There used to be a time when she was rumored to be dating model Gaurav Arora. And later, her name was linked with actor Sushant Singh Rajput with whom she did movie Raabta. But they never accepted about their relationship and considered each other as best friends.
On 14th June 2020 when Sushant was found dead in his apartment. Kriti was one of the very few celebrities who attended his funeral and wrote an emotional note for him. Not only this, she was the only celebrity who talked to Sushant’s father at the funeral.
Kriti Sanon Career
After completing her studies, she started her career as a model and walked the ramp at various fashion events including Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, Chennai International Fashion Week, India International Jewelery Week, etc. Then in 2014, she got her breakthrough role and made her acting debut with movie “Nenokkadine” opposite Mahesh Babu. In the same year, she made her Bollywood debut with new comer Tiger Shroff in movie Heropanti. The film got positive reviews at the box office and she won several awards including Big Star Entertainment Award, Filmfare award For Best Female Debut, International Indian Film Academy Award and more for her performance in the movie.
In 2015, her dream came true when she did movie Dilwale opposite her favorite Bollywood Jodi Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. There is no looking back for her since then and she successfully managed to make a place for herself in the industry. Other than this, she has also appeared in several music videos including Chal Wahaan Jaate Hain and Paas Aao. Both of these songs were superhit.
Some Lesser Known and Interesting Facts About Kriti Sanon
Here are some interesting facts about beautiful Kriti that you probably didn’t know:
- She completed her graduation in B.Tech Electronics and Communication from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- She was born and brought up in Delhi and did her schooling from Delhi Public School, RK Puram, New Delhi.
- Kriti comes from a highly intellectual family as her father is a CA and mother, a professor at University of Delhi.
- She started her career as a model and later made her acting debut with movie “Nenokkadine” opposite south superstar Mahesh Babu. The audience loved their on-screen chemistry.
- She has a younger sibling named Nupur Sanon who is a singer and actress. The two shares very close bond and even celebrate Rakshabandhan together.
- It is usually seen that young actresses make their debut opposite some popular actor but Kriti made her debut opposite a new-comer Tiger Shroff, who is son of Jackie Shroff. Apparently both Tiger and Kriti happen to be born in year 1990.
- She is a die-hard fan of actor Salman Khan.
- Kriti loves spending her free time watching movies, meditating, and cooking. And we can often see her indulging her sweet tooth in chocolates and custards.
- This “Heropanti” famed actress counts Shahrukh Khan and Kajol as her Favorite Jodi in Bollywood. It was her dream come true moment when she was casted opposite them in movie Dilwale.
- She loves beaches and seafood. Goa is her one of Favorite destinations for holidaying.
- Not many people know this but Kriti loves boxing and even practices it in her free time.
- She is also very much passionate about poems and one can read her poems on her Instagram account.
- If not an actress, she would’ve been an engineer.
- She loves perfumes and her wardrobe is full of them. One of her favorite brand is Davidoff’s Coolwater.
- The actress loves the season of monsoon and likes to sit near her window comfortably to enjoy the rain outside.
- In September 2016, Sanon launched her own clothing line, labelled ‘Ms. Taken’.