Name- Nandita Swetha
Date of Birth- 30 April 1990
Age- 30 years (as in 2020)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Brother- 2 younger brothers
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 56kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Nandita Swetha Biography
Nandita Swetha is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in Tamil and Telugu industry. Born on 30 April 1990, she did her schooling from a private school in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. She completed her post graduation in MBA from Christ University in Bengaluru. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Valli” in Tamil movie Ethir Neechal. The movie worked well at the box office and her performance was appreciated by the critics and audience as well. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely.
Facts About Nandita Swetha
- Kamal Hassan, Amitabh Bachchan and Rajinikanth are Favorite Actors.
- Sridevi Kapoor and Trisha are her Favorite Actresses.
- Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Fashion are her Favorite Movies.
- Veg Pulav, Rajma Chawal and Fish are her Favorite Food.
- Dubai and Tirupathi are her Favorite Destinations.
- White and Black are her Favorite Colors.
- Dancing, Watching Films and Sleeping are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career as a VJ in Udhaya Music in 2006 during her college days.
- After completing her studies, she made her acting debut with Kannada movie “Nanda Loves Nanditha” where she played the role of Nanditha.
- Her real name is Swetha but later she adopted name Nanditha after the release of her movie.
- In 2012, she made her Tamil debut with movie Attakathi and was appreciated for her performance.
- But she became the household name after she did the movie Ethir Neechal in 2013. The movie was super hit and she even won the SIIMA Award for Best Supporting Actress for the same.
- She considers her role “Kalaivani” from Tamil movie Mundaasupatti closest to her heart.
- During her childhood, her grandparents avoided her from watching much of TV as they thought she might develop interest towards acting.
- Initially, her parents were reluctant towards her acting career but she protested it by isolating herself in room for 3 days without having food even. Finally, her parents said Yes to her but on the condition if she will complete her education first.
- She is one of the known actresses of the South industry and has worked in many movies including Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara, Mundaasupatti, Kalakalappu 2, Prema Katha Chitram 2, Abhinetri 2, etc.
Nandita Swetha Family
She was born in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India into a high class Hindu family. Her father is a businessmen and mother is a housewife. She has two younger brothers whose name are not known. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares pictures with them on her Instagram account especially her mother. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the South industry.
Nandita Swetha Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the known actresses of the south industry, there is no buzz of her dating anyone. She has lots of male friends but none of them are her love interest.
Nandita Swetha Career/ Movies
She started her career as a VJ in Udhaya music. Later after completing her graduation, she made her acting debut with Kannada movie Nanda Loves Nandita in 2008. Eventually, she rose to fame after she made her Tamil debut with movie Attakathi in 2012 where she did the role of a girl named Poornima. She became the household name with her second Tamil movie Ethir Neechal. Her performance was appreciated by everyone and she even won award for the same. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Movies Language
2008 Nanda Loves Nanditha Kannada
2012 Attakathi Tamil
2013 Ethir Neechal Tamil
2013 Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara Tamil
2013 Idam Porul Yaeval Tamil
2014 Mundaasupatti Tamil
2014 Nalanum Nandhiniyum Tamil
2014 Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani Tamil
2015 Puli Tamil
2015 Uppu Karuvaadu Tamil
2016 Anjala Tamil
2016 Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada Telugu
2017 Ulkuthu Tamil
2018 Kalakalappu 2 Tamil
2018 Kaathiruppor Pattiyal Tamil
2018 Asuravadham Tamil
2018 Srinivasa Kalyanam Telugu
2018 Bluff Master Telugu
2019 Prema Katha Chitram 2 Telugu
2019 Devi 2 Tamil
2019 Abhinetri 2 Telugu
2019 7 Telugu
2019 Kalki Telugu
2020 Akshara Telugu
2020 My Name Is Kirataka Kannada
2020 IPC 376 Telugu
2020 Taana Tamil
Nandita Swetha Awards
- The actress has won many awards for her performances in the movies. Here are few:
- 2012- Won Jaya TV Best Debut Actress for movie Attakathi.
- 2013- Won SIIMA Award for Best Supporting Actress for movie Ethir Neechal.
- 2016- Won Filmfare Award For Best Supporting Actress-Telugu for movie Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram