Name- Pearle Maaney
Date of Birth- 28 May 1989
Age- 31 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Molly Maaney
Father- Maaney Paul
Sister– Rachel Maaney
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Srinish Aravind
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 56kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Pearle Maaney Biography
Pearle Maaney is an Indian actress, model, video jockey and television presenter. She is primarily known for her work in South film and television industry. Born on 28 May 1989, she did her schooling from Holy Angel’s Convent School in Trivandrum. She completed her graduation in Media Studies from Christ University in Bengaluru, India. The actress rose to fame for hosting three seasons of Malayalam dance reality show D 4 Dance on channel Mazhavil Manorama. She rose higher to success after she participated in reality show Bigg Boss Malayalam season 1 and came out as second runner-up of the show.
Facts About Pearle Maaney
- Mohanlal and Nivin Pauly are her Favorite Actors.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is her Favorite Actress.
- Nee Na is her Favorite Malayalam Movie.
- A.R Rehman is her Favorite Musician.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Hardik Pandya is her Favorite Cricketer.
- Prajakta Koli is her good friend.
- Writing, Dancing, Travelling and Listening to music are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Her parents enrolled her to learn classical music when she was in 3rd standard but her trainer gave up on her saying, she lacked respect for him and is a naughty girl.
- She used to sing during her college days but after completing her graduation, she inclined her interest more towards writing and wrote an English movie named “The Perfectionist”.
- She started her career as an anchor and has hosted many shows including music show Yes Jukebox on the Malayalam television channel Yes Indiavision. She anchored almost 250 episodes of the same show.
- Initially, she rose to fame in 2014 when she started hosting dance reality show “D 4 Dance”.
- She is a great host and has hosted various shows including Taste of Kerala, Cinema Company Season 2, Katturumbu, Manya Maha Janangale, Pearle Maaney Show, Amma Mazhavillu Vilambaram, Dance Jodi Dance 3.0, etc.
- In 2013, she made her acting debut with movie Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi where she played the role of a Biker girl.
- Post that she did many movies like Njaan, Pretham, Kappiri Thuruthu, Pullikkaran Staraa, Who, etc.
- In the year 2018, she participated in one of the controversial reality show “Bigg Boss Malayalam season 1” and came out as second runner up of the show.
- She has a dream of becoming a motivational speaker and considers American media proprietor “Oprah Winfrey” as her idol.
- Pearle has worked in various languages including Malayalam and Tamil.
- Apart from movies and TV shows, she has been part of few web series and music albums as well.
Pearle Maaney Family
She was born in Aluva, Kerala, India into a high class Christian family. Her father name is Maaney Paul (motivational speaker who has worked with many international organizations) and mother name is Molly Maaney, a homemaker. She has a sister named Rachel Maaney who is a fashion designer by profession. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares pictures with them on her social media account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the South industry.
Pearle Maaney Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married to actor Srinish Aravind. They both met each other on reality show Bigg Boss Malayalam season 1. They became good friends and by the end of the show they fall in love with each other. Later, both of them have made it official about their relationship on their respective Instagram account. On 17 January 2019, they got engaged in a private ceremony and in the same year on 5 May 2019, they tied the knot as per Christian tradition and Hindu tradition. The couple is head over heels in love with each other and posts pictures together on their respective social media accounts with cute captions.
Pearle Maaney Career/ Television Shows
She started her career as an anchor with TV show “Yes Jukebox” aired on Indiavision. After that she hosted another show named “Taste of Kerala” but rose to fame after she hosted three seasons of dance reality show “D 4 Dance”. The show made her the household name and post that she did many reality shows. Later in 2018, she appeared in reality show Bigg Boss season 1 as a contestant and made it to the second runner up the show. Apart from reality shows, she has appeared in various music videos and web series like Pearlish, Oru Kuthu kadha, Hand of God, etc.
Pearle Maaney Movies
The actress has not only worked in small screen but she has actively been appeared on big screen as well. In 2013, she appeared in Malayalam movie Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi as Biker girl. Post that she did many movies and became one of the known faces of Malayalam and Telugu industry. Today she has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for the work she has done. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Movies Role 2013 Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi Biker Girl 2014 The Last Supper Pearley 2014 Njaan Valli 2015 Loham Bride 2015 Double Barrel (Iratta Kuzhal) She 2015 Punchirikku Parasparam Biker Girl 2015 Jo and the Boy Mithu 2016 Kalyana Vaibhogame Vaidehi 2016 Pretham Suhannisa 2016 Kappiri Thuruthu Yami 2017 Team 5 Aleena 2017 Pullikkaran Staraa Angelina 2018 Who Dolores 2020 Life In A Metro 2 TBA
View this post on Instagram
In this Beautiful Small Journey called Life, Play every Role That God throws at you Happily. Accept, Embrace and Celebrate every Moment, because every second is a blessing. Every second counts. Your only job is to be thankful for everything you are given❤️ Be brave enough to be positive. It takes a lot of strength and courage to stay positive. Be strong. 🍀 Peace Love n Music to All 🌸🧿 . . . Click @weddingbellsphotography @sainu_whiteline . . Saree by @milandesignkochi Gown @labelmdesigners Event @eventiaevents Make up @renjurenjimar & @sebastian.miranda.3998 Jewelry @sangeetha916gold Hindu function @sugarplumclt #pearlishwedding #pearlish
View this post on Instagram
We received all your blessings… ❤️ Thank You !!! 😘 @srinish_aravind . . . @sainu_whiteline Click Thank u for this beautiful Dream gown by @labelmdesigners Event by @eventiaevents Srini’s suit by @men_in_q_wedding #pearlishwedding Make up @sebastian.miranda.3998 Hair @sudhiar991