Name- Sayuktha Hegde
Date of Birth- 17 July 1998
Age- 21 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Brother- Deepak Hegde
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’4 approx.
Weight- 55kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Samyuktha Hegde Biography
Samyuktha Hegde is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in South India movies and small screen television industry. Born on 17 July 1998, she did her schooling from St. Paul’s English School. She completed her graduation in BA Psychology from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College but left it in middle to pursue her career in acting. The actress rose to fame with Kannada movie “Kirik Party” where she did the role of Arya. The movie was a big hit for which she even won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress – Kannada. After this, she participated in reality show “MTV Roadies 14” and rose higher on success.
Facts About Samyukhta Hegde
- Dulquer Salmaan and Allu Arjun are her Favorite Actors.
- Kangana Ranaut and Sunny Leone are her Favorite Actresses.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Hardik Pandya are her Favorite Cricketers.
- Travelling and Dancing are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Europe and America are her Favorite Destinations.
- Always aspired to become an actress, she learned different forms of dancing since her childhood.
- She was an active child and used to participate in various competitions held in her school and college.
- In 2016, she made her acting debut with Kannada movie “Kirik Party” as Arya opposite Rakshit Shetty. She got this opportunity through social media Facebook after her FB profile impressed one of the crew member of the movie.
- The movie Kirik Party was a big hit and she won the Filmfare award for best supporting actress, Kannada for her role.
- Later, she participated in reality show “MTV Roadies 14” in 2017. During her interview, she said that being part of the show had been one of her childhood dream.
- Post that, she participated in other reality shows including Bigg Boss Kannada 5, MTV Splitsvilla 11, etc.
- Over the time, she has been part of many movies including College Kumar, Kirrak Party, Comali, Puppy, etc.
- She has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her acting skills and various talents.
Samyuktha Hegde Family
She was born in Kelaginamane, Bengaluru, India into a middle class Brahmin family. There is not much information available about her family as she likes to keep her personal life away from the public domain. She has an elder brother named Deepak Hegde. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares picture with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actress of South Indian movies and television industry.
Samyuktha Hegde Boyfriend/ Husband
She is dating model Chris Sauer who lives in Germany. As per her Instagram pictures, the couple is madly in love with each other and spends lots of time together whenever gets chance. However before dating Chris, her name was involved with Roadies contestant Baseer Bob. But unfortunately after the show ended, their relationship too ended on mutual terms. Though both of them have moved on in their lives and are dating different persons now.
Samyuktha Hegde Career/ Movies
To make her career in acting, she left her graduation in the middle and made her debut with Kannada movie “Kirik Party” in 2016. At that time she was only 18 years in age. The movie was a big hit and she got lots of critical acclaim for her performance in the movie. She has even won the Best Filmfare debut award. She was called for the audition of “Kirik party” by the makers after one of the film crew was impressed by her Fb profile. Following that, she did many movies and kept rising in her career. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Movies Role Language
2016 Kirik Party Arya Kannada
2017 College Kumar Keerthi Kannada
2018 Kirrak Party Satya Telugu
2019 Watchman Anitha Tamil
2019 Omme Nishyabdha Omme Yudha Deaf girl Kannada
2019 Comali Nikitha Krishnamoorthy Tamil
2019 Puppy Ramya Tamil
Samyuktha Hegde Television Shows
Not only on big screen but she has also been part of many reality shows as well. In 2017, she participated in MTV Roadies as contestant saying, “Being part of the show had been her childhood dream”. Though she didn’t win the show but surely impressed everyone with her performance and energy on the show. Post that she did few other reality shows as well. Here is the list of television reality shows she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Role Channel
2017 MTV Roadies 14 Contestant MTV India
2017 Bigg Boss Kannada 5 Contestant Colors Kannada
2018 MTV Splitsvilla 11 Contestant MTV India
Samyuktha Hegde Controversies
The actress has made headlines in the news for some of controversies. Here are few:
- She made headlines after she entered in Bigg Boss house but was evicted from the show after she assaulted Sameer accusing him of touching her inappropriately during the task. However, later she apologized and regretted her action saying she did everything in heat of the moment.
- Her producer from movie “College Kumar” filed a complaint against her for not promoting the movie. Later to cease the controversy, she promoted the movie and after the movie was declared hit, no more further controversies arose.
- Once there were rumors that her co-star Nikhil from movie Kirrak Party asked her to shut up while shooting. As per reports, she was giving directions which irked Nikhil and he asked everyone to stay quiet except the Director and Cameraman on the sets.
View this post on Instagram
Celebrating 100 days of Comali and a successful run of puppy Being appreciated by the CM of Tamil Nadu Wearing @anjushankarofficial the saree was super pretty MUA: @bohobeautybydivya @pradeep_ranganathan @itsmenattudev @iamactorvarun @kajalaggarwalofficial #samyukthahegde #Comali100days
View this post on Instagram
Isnt the teddy bear everyone’s best friend? As a kid I would never sleep without my teddy bears and though i acted like a tough kid and told everyone that i didnt like soft toys there’s nothing that made me smile more PC: @chris.1803 PS: @tedthestoner I found your brother in prague #prague #czech #thebarefeetchronicles #travel #travelphotography #travelislife #travelholic #europe #travelingishappiness