Name- Sara Ali Khan
Date of Birth- 12 August 1995
Age- 26 years(as in 2021)
Mother- Amrita Singh
Father- Saif Ali Khan
Brother- Ibrahim Ali Khan, Taimur Ali Khan (step-brother) and 1 other
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’4 approx.
Net Worth- $3 Million approx.
Sara Ali Khan Biography
She is cute, she is confident and she is already taking on the world with her beauty and charisma. The once chubby girl who is now ruling the hearts of people. The attention-getter who is ahead of her contemporaries. And the one who is not shy of expressing her opinions in front of others. We are talking about one of the members of Pataudi family, the beautiful Sara Ali Khan. With movies like Kedarnath and Simba, she has made her way to the list of top actresses of Bollywood industry. She is one of the sought actresses who knew what she wanted to become in life and to achieve that dream she worked hard on her looks and weight. With the dream of becoming the top actress, she stepped into stardom and limelight and have turned into an overnight start with her first release itself at the box office.
Who is Sara Ali Khan?
Sara Ali Khan is an Indian actress and model. She is daughter of Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan and actress Amrita Singh. Despite coming from a filmy background, she had her own shares of struggles but still she successfully made it to the list of top actresses on her own. She completed her schooling from Besant Montessori School and Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai. Later, she went to New York and did her graduation in History and Political Science from Colombia University, New York.
After completing her studies, she came back to Mumbai and started working to fulfill her dream of becoming an actress. In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with movie Kedarnath. Today, she is one of the best and top actresses of the industry who is ruling the hearts of millions of people worldwide.
Sara Khan Family
She was born into a royal Nawab family in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her father name is Saif Ali Khan, an actor and mother name is Amrita Singh, an actress. She has a younger brother named Ibrahim Ali Khan. Her maternal grandmother name is Ruksana Sultana, who was a popular Indian socialite and grandfather name is Shivinder Singh Virk.
Her grandfather named Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was a popular Indian cricketer who married veteran actress Sharmila Tagore.
In 2004, her parents got divorced after long 13 years of their marriage and then she, and her brother were raised by her mother. Later in October 2016, his father got married for the second time to popular Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan. On 20th December 2016, her step-brother Taimur Ali Khan was born and then on 21 February 2021, she welcomed her second half-brother.
Sara Ali Khan Boyfriend
Sara has quickly risen to the ranks and have become everyone’s favorite actress. She has been in news for not only her beauty, fashion sense, movies, outings but also for her personal life whom she is dating. Here I am sharing few names who’ve been linked to this beautiful actress. Have a look:
Veer Pahariya- The actress herself have admitted been in relationship with Veer Pahariya who is son of businessmen Sanjay Pahariya. Indian politician Sushil Kumar Shinde is his maternal grandfather. Sara and Veer were in relationship before Sara stepped into the Bollywood industry and later they broke up and moved in their lives.
Harshvardhan Kapoor- Then there were rumors of her dating actor Harshvardhan Kapoor, who is son of Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor. They’ve dated for some time but broke up. It is said to be Amrita Singh behind Sara’s split with Harsh.
Ishaan Khattar– In the year 2017, she was rumored to be dating actor Ishan Khattar. It was said that the duo will make their debut with movie Student of the Year 2, which was later released in 2019, starring Tiger Shroff, Tara Sutaria and Ananya Pandey.
Sushant Singh Rajput- During the shoots of movie Kedarnath in 2018, she was rumored to be dating actor Sushant, who was found dead in 2020 at his residence. Both of them never reacted to the rumors of them dating but during the investigations of mysterious death of Sushant, one of Sushant’s friend confirmed about them dating. Eventually, the rumored couple broke up after Sushant’s movie Sonchiriya’s debacle at the box office.
Kartik Aryan– Everyone knows about Sara’s crush on Kartik after the popular talk show Koffee With Karan episode got viral. In the show, she said to have huge crush on Kartik and even asked him for coffee. Later, Ranveer Singh played the cupid between the two in an event. Both Sara and Kartik were cast in movie Love Aaj Kal 2 and there were rumors of them dating. But after dating for almost one year and half, they broke up and also unfollowed each other on Instagram.
Sara Ali Khan Career
She always wanted to become an actress since her childhood. But her father wanted to complete her studies first before making her debut in the industry. She honored her father and completed her studies from New York.
In 2018, she made her debut with movie Kedarnath opposite actor Sushant Singh Rajput. The movie was reportedly inspired by 2013 Kedarnath Disaster. Post the movie released, it did a good business and made Sara an overnight star and everyone’s favorite newcomer.
In the same year, she did another movie named Simmba opposite actor Ranveer Singh. The movie did a great job at box office and she successfully made her way to the top rated actress of the industry. Later, she appeared in many movies including Love Aaj Kal, Coolie No.1 and Atrangi Re, etc.
Facts About Sara Ali Khan
Have a look at some of the lesser known facts about her:
- Her mother Amrita Singh is her go-to person for career, important decisions in life and even fashion advice.
- She went to New York and studied political science and economics at Columbia University in New York.
- In one of the episode of popular chat show Koffee With Karan, she opened up about struggling with PCOS and how she dealt with it.
- Because of PCOS, she wasn’t able to lose weight easily and at one point she even weighed around 90 kgs.
- She is big time shopping lover and loves to shop every now and then.
- Her favorite movies are Omkara and Betaab which starred her parents Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh.
- Sara used to call Kareena Aunty but Saif quickly shut that down and told to call her by her name Kareena.
- History is her Favorite subject and she loves visiting museums. She can even spend 6 hours there.
- She is a huge fan of pizza and have sweet tooth for milk cake & besan ke laddoo.
- Sara is a big fan of actress Sridevi.
- She loves to play tennis with her father Saif and brother.
- Her brother Taimur calls her Gol.
- She has walked the ramp for many fashions shows and has also featured on the cover page of top magazines.
- Before becoming an actress, she appeared on the cover page of Hello! Magazine along with her mother.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a cute dog as well.
- Sara has endorsed many products like Fanta, Puma, Veet as their brand ambassador.
- Her biggest fear in life is to not have immediate, prompt access to her mother.
- In an interview, she said that she doesn’t have a temper and if someone really piss her off than she’ll start crying.
- Lag Jaa Gale, Bahon Mein Chale Aao, Tune O Rangile Kaisa Jaadu Kiya, Mere Mehboob Kayamat Hogi, CocaCola Tu, Aankh Maare, etc. are her all time favorite songs.
- New York, Maldives and Ladakh are her Favorite destinations to travel.
- She is obsessed with Nail paints and have even changed it in every shot of her movie Kedarnath.
- In the year 2018, she won her first Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
- She acted in an advertisement when she was just 4 years old.
- The actress was only nine when her parents took divorce.
- She shares healthy relationship with Kareena and her kids.
- She had a stunning body transformation. The actress worked very hard to get herself into shape. There used to be a time when she weight around 200 pounds.
Despite her popularity and fame, she has always remained humble. She believes in being honest and remaining true to herself. No wonder why she is loved by her fans and media houses. She is very down to earth and have successfully earned a mark for herself in the industry.