Name- Shefali Zariwala/ Shefali Jariwala
Date of Birth- 15 December 1982
Age- 37 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Sunita Jariwala
Father- Satish Jariwala
Sister– Shivani Jariwala
Marital Status/Marriage- Married
Husband- Parag Tyagi
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Shefali Zariwala Biography
Shefali Zariwala is an Indian actress, model and dancer. She is primarily known for her work in Bollywood industry. Born on 15 December 1982, she did her schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School in Gujarat. She completed her graduation in B.E Information Technology from Sardar Patel College of Engineering Anand in Gujarat. The actress rose ro fame after she appeared in music video “Kaanta Laga” in 2002. The song was a big hit and made her talk of the town. After that, she got more than 10 albums to perform and there is no looking back for her since then. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely.
Favorite Things of Shefali Zariwala
- Shahrukh Khan, Ranveer Singh, John Abraham and Salman Khan are her Favorite Actors.
- Madhuri Dixit is her Favorite Actress.
- Mika Singh and Sunidhi Chauhan are her Favorite Singers.
- Italian Cuisine is her Favorite Food.
- Narendra Modi is her Favorite Politician.
- Travelling, Swimming and Dancing are her Favorite Hobbies.
- Italy is her Favorite Destination.
Facts About Shefali Zariwala
- She is a popular Indian model and actress who made her debut with music video “Kaanta Laga” in 2002. The song became a huge hit and has millions of views on YouTube.
- In 2004, she made her debut appearance in Bollywood movie “Mujhse Shadi Karogi”.
- Reportedly, the actress was married to music director Harmeet Singh but the couple got divorced in 2009. Their marriage lasted for four years.
- She has been part of many music videos including Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar Remix, Maal Bhari Aahe, Pyaar Humaayn Kis Mod Pe Le Aaya, etc.
- In 2011, she made her debut south industry with Kannada movie “Hudaguru”.
- On 12 August 2014, she got married again with her long time boyfriend Parag Tyagi who is an Indian television actor.
- Shefali along with her husband Parag have participated in dance reality show “Nach Baliye” season 5 in 2013.
- Apart from being a dancer and actress, she is also an entrepreneur. She has started her company named “WYN” in collaboration with her sister.
- In the year 2018, she made her comeback with Hindi web series “Baby Come Naa”.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a pug who she treats like her son.
View this post on Instagram
Special colours of Navratri; 9 days and 9 colours that have different significance: DAY 4 – BLUE The colour of the fourth day of Navratri is blue. This colour is considered good for health and wealth. Hindus worship Goddess Kushmanda on this day . . . #navratri #navratri2019 #beauty #positivevibes #positivity #instapic #instadaily #picoftheday #indian #blue #instalove #pugbaby #myson #instamood #positiveenergy
- In 2019, she participated in reality show “Bigg Boss 13” as a wild card contestant along with stars like Tehseen Poonawalla, Hindustani Bhau and Khesari Lal Yadav.
- The actress is very fond of tattoos and has inked many on different parts of her body.
Shefali Zariwala Family
She was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat into a high class Hindu family. Her father name is Satish Jariwala and mother name is Sunita Jariwala who worked as an SBI employee. She has a sister named Shivani Jariwala. The actress is very close to her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known model and actress of the entertainment industry even when she has no filmy background.
Shefali Jariwala Husband/ Boyfriend
She is married with television actor Parag Tyagi. The two met each other through a common friend and developed a liking for each other. Soon they started dating and it was Parag’s caring nature that attracted her towards him. And finally it was on dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 where Parag confessed his love and wish to marry her. On 12 August 2014, the couple settled for a court marriage with no grand celebrations. They are in happy space and enjoying their marriage life together with every passing day.
However, before Parag, she was married to Harmeet Singh (Meet Bros). They got married in 2005 and got divorced after 4 years due to some personal and compatibility issues. In an interview, Shefali said, “Harmeet was very abusive and assaulted her through her marriage”.
Shefali Jariwala Career
She started her career as a model and became famous for displaying a thong in video album “Kaanta Laga” in 2002. She became popular as thong girl. After that very video, Shefali got offers for about 10-15 more music albums. Then in 2004, she made an appearance in Bollywood movie “Mujhse Shaadi Karogi”. She has been part of many reality shows on television, music albums and few movies as well. Here is the list of television shows, movies and music albums she has been part of:
Year Television Shows Channel
2008 Boogie Woogie Sony TV
2012–2013 Nach Baliye 5 STAR Plus
2019 Bigg Boss 13 Colors TV
Year Movies Role
2004 Mujhse Shaadi Karogi Bijli
2011 Hudugaru Pankaja
Year Album Song
2002 DJ Doll - Kaanta Laga Remix Kaanta Laga
2004 Sweet Honey Mix Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar Remix
2004 DJ Doll and The Return Of The Kaanta Mix Vol.2 Kaanta Laga
2004 Prem Kaanta Maal Bhari Aahe - DJ Hot Remix
2006 Meet Bros Reloaded Pyaar Humaayn Kis Mod Pe Le Aaya