Name- Shehnaz Kaur Gill
Date of Birth- 27 January 1993
Age- 26 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Brother- Shehbaz Badesha
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Shehnaz Kaur Gill Biography
Shehnaz Kaur is an Indian actress, model, dancer and singer. She is primarily known for her work in Punjabi industry. Born on 27 January 1993, she completed her graduation from Lovely Professional University in Phagwara, Punjab, India. The actress rose to fame with her appearance in popular music video named “Majhe Di Jatti”. She is quite popular in Punjab for her amazing talents and rose high on success after she participated in reality show “Bigg Boss 13”. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her a lot.
Facts About Shehnaz Kaur Gill
- Amrinder Gill, Salman Khan and Gippy Grewal are her Favorite Actors.
- Neeru Bajwa and Kimi Verma are her Favorite Actresses.
- Jatt Life Thug Life by Varinder Brar is her Favorite Song.
- Pink, Red and Yellow are her Favorite Colors.
- Volleyball is her Favorite Sport.
- Rumali Roti with Dal is her Favorite Food.
- California is her Favorite Destination.
- Dancing, Singing and Travelling are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She is known as Katrina Kaif of Punjabi industry.
- Always aspired to become an actress, she used to participate in every school functions of her school.
- In 2015, she started her career as a model.
- She is quite popular in Punjabi industry and has been featured in many music videos including Yeah Baby, Lakh Laahnta, Yaari, among many others.
- In 2016, she came in limelight after she appeared in music video “Majhe Di Jatti” featuring Kanwar Chahal.
- Not only an actress but she is also a singer and has sung songs like Sarpanch, Burberry, etc.
- She made her acting debut in 2019 with Punjabi movie “Kala Shah Kala” along with actors like Sargun Mehta, Binnu Dhillon, and Jordon Sandhu.
- The actress is very fond of luxurious cars and often loves posing with them.
- In the year 2019, she participated in one of the most controversial reality show “Bigg Boss season 13” along with stars like Mahira Sharma, Asim Riaz, Siddharth Shukla, Rashmi Desai, etc.
- Her song Veham which was released after she entered the reality show Bigg Boss 13 was a big hit and even got 22 million+ views on YouTube.
- She cried a lot for almost 1 week inside Bigg Boss house after her enemy Himanshi Khurana entered the house as a wild card contestant.
Shehnaz Kaur Gill Family
She was born in Chandigarh, India into a middle class Punjabi Sikh family. She has a brother named Shehbaz Badesha. There is no information available about her family as the actress likes to keep her personal life away from social limelight but often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She is very close to her family and living her life to the fullest by making them proud in every possible ways.
Shehnaz Kaur Gill Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the most popular actresses of the Punjabi entertainment industry, there has been no buzz of her dating anyone. She has lots of male friends but none of them are her love interest.
Shehnaz Kaur Gill Career
She started her career as a model and is a popular actress of Punjabi industry. In 2015, she was first seen in Gurvinder Brar’s Punjabi music video of Shiv Di Kitaab. Post that she appeared in many music videos like Yeah Baby, Lakh Laahnta, Yaari, among many others. But she rose to fame with music video “Majhe Di Jatti” featuring Kanwar Chahal. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. Not only an actress but she is also a singer who has sung many Punjabi songs. In 2019, she made her acting debut as well with movie “Kala Shah Kala” which was a big hit at box office.
In the same year, she participated in popular reality show “Bigg Boss 13” along with many big celebrities. On the very first day of the show, she gained everyone’s attention with her funny nature and Punjabi attitude.
Shehnaz Kaur Gill Controversy
- In 2019, she made headlines for her cold war with actress Himanshi Khurana. This all started after Shehnaz said in an interview that she didn’t like the song “I Like It” sung by Himanshi Khurana. To this, Himanshi got angry and later Shehnaz came on Instagram live and said bad about Himanshi. In response to that video, Himanshi as well said bad things about Shehnaz and they both have defamed each other on the social media.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram