Name- Shireen Mirza
Date of Birth- 2 August
Age- Not Known
Mother- Nelofar Mirza
Father- Name Not Known
Brother- Shahbaz Mirza
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’9 approx.
Weight- 57kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Shireen Mirza Biography
Shireen Mirza is an Indian television actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 2nd August, she did her schooling from Jaipur, Rajasthan. She completed her Masters of Business Administration from Maharani College, Jaipur. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Simran Parmeet Khurrana aka Simmi” in Star Plus’s popular daily soap “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. She became the household name with this show and is loved by her fans for her role.
Facts About Shireen Mirza
- Travelling and Listening to Music are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career with reality show “MTV Girls Night Out” in the year 2010.
- In the year 2011, she along with actor and comedian Ali Asgar hosted the family based reality show named “Aapka Sapna Hamara Apna”.
- She got her first role as an actress with TV serial “Anhoniyon Ka Andhera”.
- Though she got recognition with serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. The show gave her immense popularity on the work front.
- She has also played the negative role as “Brothel Mistress” in one of the Hollywood movie named “Not Today”.
- Also, she has participated in sports entertainment reality show “Box Cricket League”.
- The actress shares very good off-screen bond with Divyanka Tripathi, Aly Goni, Anita Hassanandani, Aditi Bhatia and Krishna Mukherjee.
Shireen Mirza Family
She was born in Jaipur, Rajasthan into a Muslim family. Her mother name is Nelofar Mirza and father name is not known. She has an elder brother named Shahbaz Mirza. He is the director at MIB Builders and Colonizers Pvt. Ltd. The actress is very close to her family. Always aspired to become an actor, her family has supported her in accomplishing her dream of being an actor. She has made everyone proud with her dedication and hard work.
Shireen Mirza Husband/ Boyfriend
The actress is currently single and not dating anyone. In an interview she said, “I am single and finding a soulmate because it is important to be loved. I wish I will find someone who is as tall as me real soon”.
Shireen Mirza Career/ Television shows
Always aspired to make her name in the acting industry, she started her career as a model. But soon she realized that she wants to become an actress. Hence, after taking few acting workshops and training, she participated in reality show “MTV Girls Night Out” in the year 2010. Then in 2011, she hosted family based reality show “Aapka Sapna Hamara Apna” with actor Ali Asgar. Her career took the turning point in the year 2013 when she signed the show “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. The show gave her immense popularity and made her the household name. Also, she participated in sports reality entertainment show “Box Cricket League”.
Shireen Mirza Movies
Not only in television industry, she has also worked in few Bollywood and Hollywood movies. She has been part of movies like Main Nahin Anna, Not Today, Vartamaan and Love Training. Also she has been part of web series called Dharamkshetra.