Name- Sonnalli Seygall
Date of Birth- 1 May 1989
Age- 31 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Nishi Sehgal
Father- Name Not Known
Brother- Ayush Sehgal
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’8 approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Sonnalli Seygall Biography
Sonnalli Seygall is an Indian actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in Bollywood industry. Born on 1 May 1989, she did her schooling from St. Thomas Girls School in Kolkata, India. She completed her graduation in B.A English Honors from Bhowanipore College in Kolkata, India. The actress rose to fame for her role of “Rhea” in super hit Bollywood movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama. It was her debut movie in the industry which was loved by the youth audience making it one of the successful movies of the year 2011. Post the movie, she became well-known name of the industry and is loved by millions of people worldwide. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who adores her for her physique and acting skills.
Facts About Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan is her Favorite Actor.
- Rekha is her Favorite Actress.
- Sparsh and Iqbal are her Favorite Movies.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sports.
- Virat Kohli is her Favorite Cricketer.
- Thailand and Goa are her Favorite Destinations.
- Travelling, Dancing and Listening to music are her Favorite Hobbies.
- She started her career as a model and won “Pantene Teen Queen India Pageant” at the age of 15 only.
- She was a ramp model before she tried her luck in “Miss India Worldwide Competition”.
- In the year 2006, she won “Miss India International” and represented India at “Miss International Pageant” and ended up among the top 12 finalists.
- The actress has been part of many music videos for Atif Aslam (Tips), Prem, a Canadian singer (Times) and Dr. Zeus (Studio One).
- She has worked in many tv commercial ads for big brands like Aircel, Raymonds, 7Up, Titan, Oral B, Thums Up, ICICI Bank, Unitech, Tata Indicom and more.
- Also, she has anchored at many love events for Reebok, Castrol, Indiatimes, Filmfare, Times of India and Dadagiri (reality show) in the initial phase of her career.
- Her career’s turning point came after she did Bollywood movie “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” in 2011. The movie was a big hit at the box office.
- In an interview, she told about the movie and her experience in it. She said,
The moment I met my director (Luv Ranjan), my whole outlook towards the film and the role changed. I knew this was going to be a good start after all. I am glad that I did the film. If I wouldn’t have done it, I would have carried regret.
- Post that movie, she appeared in number of movies including Wedding Pullav, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, High Jack, etc. and became the household name. There is no looking back for her since then.
- The actress has struggled a lot in the initial phase of her career especially coming from a family with no filmy background. She have had her own shares of bad experiences in the industry but all those have made her stronger and bring her to the place where she is today.
- She is an avid pet lover and owns 2 dogs named Bounty and Shamsher.
- The actress loves to stay fit and never forget to hit the gym. She eats everything from leafy greens to butter and oil to stay healthy.
- She believes in taking things as they come and giving it your best so you have no regrets for later.
Sonnalli Seygall Family
She was born in Bhubneshwar, Orrisa into a middle class Hindu family. Since her father was in army, she travelled a lot and spent most of her childhood in Kolkata. Though her parents have separated and so lives with her mother in Mumbai now. Her mother name is Nishi Sehgal, an associate vice president at SREI, Mumbai and father was a retired officer from Indian army. She has a brother named Ayush Sehgal who is a team leader at a known company Cognizant. The actress shares close relationship with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her Instagram account. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Sonnalli Seygall Boyfriend/ Husband
She is currently single and not dating anyone. At this moment, she is focusing entirely on her career and her work. Despite being one of the most popular actresses of the Bollywood industry, there is no buzz of her dating anyone. She has lots of male friends but none of them are her love interest. She is good friends with actors Sunny Singh and Kartik Aryan.
Sonnali Seygal Career/ Movies
She always wanted to become a model since her childhood days. After completing her schooling, she shifted her focus to the modeling world. In 2006, she won the Pantaloons Femina Miss India International title and represented India in various modeling contests. Then in 2008, she made her debut as a host with reality show Dadgiri which was aired on UTV Bindaas. Being a model, she appeared in number of advertisements including Aircel, Raymonds, 7Up, Titan, Oral B, Thums Up, and more. Eventually she worked very hard in the initial days of her career. She did many ramp shows, print ads, commercial ads, fashion shows for big brands to make her dream of becoming an actress a reality.
Finally in 2011, she made her Bollwyood debut with Bollywood movie “Pyar Ka Punchnama” where she did the role of Rhea opposite actor Rayo Bakhirta. The movie was a big hit at the box office giving her the push she needed in her acting career. Post that, she appeared in Pyaar ka Punchnama 2, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, etc. and became the household name. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. Here is the list of movies she has been part of:
Year Movies Role
2011 Pyaar Ka Punchnama Rhea
2015 Wedding Pullav 2015 Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Supriya
2018 Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety 2018 High Jack Dilshaad
2019 Setters Isha
2020 Jai Mummy Di Saanjh
2021 Boondi Raita
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Shamsher and I chilling n making fun of ppl who think corona spreads through animals 🙄😑 IT DOES NOT! So plsss stop abandoning pets and following or spreading misleading information. Animals can’t spread #Coronavirus, it can only be passed on by human to human. #StaySafe #PetLovers #SocialDistancing
View this post on Instagram