Name- Sriti Jha
Date of Birth- 26 February 1986
Age- 33 years(as in 2019)
Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Name Not Known
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’5 approx.
Weight- 53kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Salary- Not Known
Sriti Jha Biography
Sriti Jha is an Indian television actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 26 February 1986, she did her schooling from Modern Indian School, Kathmandu and Laxman Public School, New Delhi. She completed her graduation in Bachelor of Arts in English from Venkateshwara College, University of Delhi. The actress rose to fame with her role of “Jhanvi” in serial “Dil Se Di Dua…Saubhagyavati Bhava” alongside actor Karanvir Bohra. The serial made her a popular face giving her immense stardom. And with her serial Kumkum Bhagya, she became one of the leading actresses of the industry.
Facts about Sriti Jha
- Hrithik Roshan and Johnny Depp are her Favorite Actors.
- Meryl Streep and Waheeda Rehman are her Favorite Actresses.
- Charlie Chaplin is her Favorite Comedian.
- Samosa, Aloo Gobi and Dal-Chawal are her Favorite Food.
- Reading, Travelling & Dancing are her Favorite Hobbies.
- White, Red, Black and Blue are her Favorite Colors.
- Pondicherry is her Favorite Destination.
- Not only an actress but she is also a fine poet.
- She joined English dramatics society named “Verbum” during her college days (2004) and later she became the president of it.
- Her role “Jhanvi” in daily soap “Dil Se Di Dua…Saubhagyavati Bhava” was highly liked by everyone.
- In the year 2015, she has won Indian Telly Award, Television Style Award, & ZEE Rishtey Award for her amazing performance in serial “Kumkum Bhagya” (Best Actress).
- She loves watching movies of director Satyajit Ray.
- The actress is referred to as Jhalli by her close friends.
- She had auditioned for Disney Channel’s show “Dhoom Machao Dhoom” during her college days and was instantly picked up by the makers.
- She is an avid reader who somehow manages to squeeze time from her busy schedule to catch up on her reading.
Sriti Jha Family
She was born on 26 February 1986 in Begusarai, Bihar, India. Later, she went to Kolkata with her family and stayed there for 10 years, then moved to Kathmandu. After this, she moved to Delhi and completed her schooling from Laxman Public School and graduation from Sri Venkateshwara College, University of Delhi. Her mother and father name is not known. The actress belongs to a middle class family Brahmin family and has one brother.
Sriti Jha Husband/ Boyfriend
The actress is currently unmarried. However, her name has been linked with few of her co-actors. When she was doing her first serial, there were rumors that she was dating her co-actor Vikrant Massey. Though both of them have never really accepted their relationship. Then her name was linked with actor Harshad Chopra, they have been in relationship for more than 1 year and then parted their ways due to some personal issues. After dating Harshad, she has been linked with Harshad’s best friend Kunal Karan Kapoor. If rumors are to be believed then she is in relationship with him. Though the actress don’t admits about her relationship with him.
Sriti Jha Career/ Television Shows
Always aspired to be an actress, she started her career with Disney Channel’s show “Dhoom Machao Dhoom”. Following this she did many shows but got instant recognition with her serial “Dil Se Di Dua…Saubhagyawati Bhava”. The show made him the household name giving her immense popularity. Later she reached the success ladder with her another show “KumKum Bhagya” alongside actor Shabir Ahluwalia. Here is the list of all the serials she has been part of till date:
Year Television Shows Role
2007 Dhoom Machaao Dhoom Malini Sharma
2007 Jiya Jale Sunaina Kotak
2008 Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan Herself
2009 Shaurya Aur Suhani Suhani
2009 Jyoti Sudha/Devika
2010 Meethi Choori No 1 Participant
2010 Rakt Sambandh Sandhya
2011 Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava Jhanvi/Sia
2013 Balika Vadhu Ganga
2014–present Kumkum Bhagya Pragya Mehra
2015 Nach Baliye 7 Guest
2015 Bad Company 2016 Naagin 2 Narrator
2016 Fempowerment Awards Host
2017 Kundali Bhagya Pragya Mehra
2017 Mahasangam Aaj Likhenge Kal 2017 A Table for Two Guest
2018 Mujhe Haq Hai Special Appearance