Name- Tara Sutaria
Date of Birth- 19 November 1995
Age- 25 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Tina Sutaria
Father- Himanshu Sutaria
Sister– Pia Sutaria
Marital Status/Marriage- Unmarried
Height- 5’5 approx.
Net Worth- $5 million approx.
Tara Sutaria Biography
Tara Sutaria is an Indian actress, model, singer and dancer. She is mainly known for her work in Bollywood industry. Born on 19 November 1995, she first started her career with television show “Big Bada Boom” as a child artist, following with Disney channel’s show The Suite Life of Karan and Kabir and Oye Jassie. Then in 2019, she turned all heads up with her performance in her Bollywood debut movie “Student of The Year 2”. Post her debut, youth got crazy over her looks. In no time, she build a strong fan base who adores her beauty and talents. Other than acting, she is also a great singer and dancer. The actress has sung in many operas and competitions, making people fall in love with not just her looks but singing as well. Lets’ get in more detail about her family, education, career, boyfriends and more.
Tara Sutaria Family
She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a Zoroastrian Parsi family. Her father name is Himanshu Sutaria and mother name is Tina Sutaria. She has a twin sister named Pia Sutaria, who is a talented dancer and model. Being born and raised in Mumbai, she completed his bachelor’s degree in Mass Media from St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce in Mumbai. She has been a professional singer since she was 7 years in age and continued to explore other skills as well, which includes dancing and acting.
Tara Sutaria Boyfriend
Even since she had made her debut, her love life has been grabbing a lot of attention. It is quite normal for celebrities the moment they enter into the industry, their personal life becomes an open book for everyone to read and judge. They get subjected to lots of speculations, out of which, mostly people speculate about their love life. While some celebs prefer to keep their personal life out of public’s eyes, some like to flaunt their relationships. Like other celebrities, Tara also likes to hide her relationships but it can’t stop rumors. Lets’ have a look at some of the alleged relationships or dating rumors that she has been into:
Rohan Mehra- If reports are to be believed, Rohan and Tara had been in relationship for more than a year. Rohan is an actor who made his acting debut with movie “Bazaar”. The duo used to post quite a few pictures together on their social media accounts with adorable and mushy captions for each other.
Siddharth Malhotra- After Rohan, her name was linked with actor Siddharth Malhotra who made his debut with movie “Student of the Year”. While they were grabbing headlines for their rumored relationship, she breaked the ice and said, “We are good friends and I am single. But I am sure Siddharth would make for a great boyfriend”.
Aadar Jain- Other than Siddharth and Rohan, apparently the actress is now dating actor Aadar Jain who is cousin of Karisma and Kareena Kapoor. They met through common friends and had instantly hit it off. They can be seen together a lots of time spending time with each other at various events and parties. Though none of them have accepted their relationship in public and considers each other as special friends.
Well, it’s hard to make guesses about who the actress is dating at this point of time. Hope to see her making her relationship official with the person she is in love with soon.
Tara Sutaria Career
The Bollywood beauty, Tara is not only an actress but also a great singer and dancer. She was first seen on Disney television serial and has worked in channel’s two sitcoms, “The Suite Life of Karan and Kabir” and “Big Bada Boom”. Being a singer, she has lent her voice in movies like Guzaarish, Taare Zameen Par and David. In 2008, she has also made it to the Top 7 finalists in “Pogo Amazing Kids Awards“, singers category. The actress has also performed with film composer Louiz Banks and songwriter Mikey McCleary. Not only this but she has also been a soloist for the Stop-Gaps Choral Ensemble.
The actress is also a trained dancer and took her dance training from The School of Classical Ballet and Western Dance, Royal Academy of Dance, UK and the ISTD. She is trained in various dance forms including modern dance, classical ballet, and Latin American dances. After this, she finally made her Bollywood debut with super hit movie “Student of The Year 2”, opposite Tiger Shroff and Ananya Pandey. The movie received mixed responses, but she managed to make her place in the hearts of audience with her sizzling looks and acting.
Some Interesting Facts About Tara Sutaria
The actress made her debut with Karan Johar’s movie “Student of the Year 2” and won hearts of the people. Here are some interesting facts about her that everyone should know:
- It was not Student of the Year where we saw her on screen. In 2009, she made her television appearance on famous television reality show “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega” as contestant. The actress mesmerized everyone with her performance and made it to top 10.
- She started her career with show “Big Bada Boom” which was aired on Disney channel. After this, she appeared in Indian version of English show “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody” named “The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir”.
- The actress has a twin sister named Pia Sutaria who is a model and trained ballet dancer. Just like her, Tara is also a trained dancer and received her training from The School of Classical Ballet and Western Dance, Royal Academy of Dance, and Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing.
- As said above, she participated in show “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega” where she impressed the judges with her singing. Don’t be shocked to know that she started learning singing at the age of 7 only and has given her voice in movies like Taare Zameen Par and Guzaarish.
- Even before making her big screen debut, she was featured on the cover of “Vogue Magazine” which is a big deal for any celebrity.
- In 2015, she was invited at Tedx in Mumbai and has performed “Think of Me” and “I Will Always Love You”.
- She has also performed with famous singers including “Louis Banks”, “Mikey McCleary” and few others at various concert.
- Not only a talented singer, dancer and actor but she has also endorsed popular brands like jet Gems, Swarovski, etc.
- She was rumored to be dating actor Rohan Mehra who made his acting debut with movie Bazaar.
- The actress is a talented opera singer and has performed at various national and international events.
- She is childhood friends with singer Armaan Malik.
- She is considered as Indian Miley Cyrus.