Name- Vahbiz Dorabjee
Date of Birth- 28 November 1985
Age- 35 years(as in 2020)
Mother- Firoza Dorabjee
Father- Jehangir Dorabjee
Brother- Daniel Dorabjee
Marital Status/Marriage- Divorced
Ex Husband- Vivian Dsena
Height- 5’6 approx.
Weight- 65kg approx.
Net Worth- N/A
Vahbiz Dorabjee Biography
Vahbiz Dorabjee is an Indian actress, model and TV anchor. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 28 November 1985, she completed her education from a private college in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of Panchi Dobriyal in Star One’s serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. She even won the award for best supporting actress for the same serial in 2011. Post that, she did few other shows and became the household name. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely.
Facts About Vahbiz Dorabjee
- Shahrukh Khan and Ranveer Singh are her Favorite Actors.
- Kareena Kapoor, Sridevi and Katrina Kaif are her Favorite Actresses.
- Diljit Dosanjh and Yo Yo Honey Singh are her Favorite Singers.
- Cricket is her Favorite Sport.
- Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are her Favorite Cricketers.
- Homemade Food is her Favorite Food.
- London and Goa are her Favorite Destinations.
- Dancing, Partying and Travelling are her Favorite Hobbies.
- In 2010, she made her acting debut with television serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani as Panchi Dobriyal.
- Later in 2011, she even won an award for the “Best Supporting Actress” for her role in serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.
- In that very serial, she met her ex-husband Vivian Dsena and they tied the knot in 2013. But after 3 years, they got separated and filed for divorce.
- While the proceedings for her divorce were going on, there were some news doing the rounds about her highly publicized divorce with Vivian Dsena and Rs 2 crore alimony reports. In an interview to Times of India, she said,
“There’s not much truth to the story that is floating in the media related to the alimony. I am enraged and I kept quiet for way too long. I always thought someday this will come to an end and it will stop, but it is going on. People are writing rubbish stuff without even trying to talk to me. I am very upset with the irresponsible journalism that people are doing. It’s better I speak now. There’s not much truth about the rumour of alimony. Yes, the divorce is not through and there are reasons for it. The matter is in court and I don’t want to disrespect it. People talk about women empowerment. So many celebrity divorces have happened I don’t understand why nobody questioned them. Am I the only celebrity who is getting divorced or has asked for alimony. Didn’t they belong to an affluent or well-to-do families. Why no one questioned them. Can’t I think about my security and well-being? Don’t I have emotions?”
- She became the household name in 2016 after she did light comedy television serial Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant where she played the role of Maggie Gyaan Kant.
- Apart from acting, she is also a trained Kathak dancer.
- In the year 2017, she hosted a web show named “Showbiz with Vahbiz” where she interviewed various celebrities.
- The actress gave Fitness Goals to many people out there in 2019 after she lost 13 kgs of her weight for one of her web based show. She took to Instagram and posted a smoking hot picture and stunned everyone with her new look.
View this post on Instagram
Sometimes we are all looking for an escape, for a detox from our day to day lives and we don’t know what to do, where to go. I never knew at a mere half an hour distance from my house, I could enter a completely different world. From the lovely welcome with an aarti to the entire stay, the entire team at Sahara Star was so courteous and attentive. The hotel has been refurbished and my room was just perfect! The view is so beautiful and you feel like you have been literally transported out of the country. From the poolside to the restaurants, everything about @hotel_saharastar was a fabulous detox for me on this staycation!
Vahbiz Dorabjee Family
She was born in Pune, Maharashtra into a high class Zoroastrianism family. Her father name is Jehangir Dorabjee and mother name is Firoza Dorabjee. They are known entreprenuers of Pune. She has a brother named Daniel Dorabjee. The actress shares close bond with her family and often shares amazing pictures with them on her social media account.
Vahbiz Dorabjee Husband/ Boyfriend
She is currently single and not dating anyone. The actress is independent and likes to remain busy in her work. She has full focus on her career at this point of time rather than being involve in relationship with anyone. She is happily single and living her life to the fullest. However earlier, she was married to television actor Vivian Dsena. They met each other on the sets of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and fell in love with each other. In 2013, they took their relationship to the next level and got married in a private wedding ceremony. But their marriage didn’t last long and they got separated after 3 years in 2016 filing for divorce.
Vahbiz Dorabjee Career/ Television Serials
The actress made her acting debut with serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani as Panchi Dobiryal in 2010. The show was well liked by the audience and made her the household name in no time. Post that, she did few other serials as well but rose higher on success after appearing on show Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant. Since then there is no looking back for her and she has achieved a lot in her career. In the year 2017, she even hosted a web show aired on YouTube “Showbiz with Vahbiz”. Here is the list of serials she has been part of:
|2010-11||Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani||Panchi Dobriyal||Star One|
|2013||Savitri (TV series)||Vishkamini||Life OK|
|2013||Saraswatichandra (TV series)||Alak Kishori Dharmadhikari||Star Plus|
|2016-17||Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant||Maggie Gyaan Kant||Life OK|
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
I’m super excited for the Epic #sheinblackfridaysale .I’m all set to explore the discount of the year and shop new styles upto 90% off.You can use my coupon code BF191850 for extra 10% on the entire site or Shein app. #sheinblackfriday2019 #vahbizdorabjee #shein Wearing:- https://www.shein.in/Contrast-Halterneck-Bodycon-Dress-p-858208-cat-1727.html Photography:- @ankityadav_photography Makeup:- @harshita.chaudhary28 Hair:- @hairandmakeupbydhriti Location courtesy:- @viper_airbar